• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Brain Tickles & Quiz

Buddhika M H

i think we should have some vehical related quizes here.

so here we go,

1. what is the best sounding production car apart from enzo, carrera gt and slr ???

tip; its not that expensive(relatively)

2. in perfomance terms what sport coupe matches to Maybach ??

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we should have some vehical related quizes here.

so here we go,

1. what is the best sounding production car apart from enzo, carrera gt and slr ???

tip; its not that expensive(relatively)

2. in perfomance terms what sport coupe matches to Maybach ??

DEPENDS ON WHAT TYPE OF SOUND YOU ARE IN TO...

for 1 id say the ferrari 360

not sure abt 2...

Thought for sure u'd take the boxer on the Subarus :D IMO, F430 sounds even better than 360, but the man DID say relatively inexpensive :D

Sylines and RX-7s too.... Supras, not really listened. Some of the larger displacement American ones maybe?

Honestly, matter of taste... Like overdrive says

That should cut out the Skyline, Supra, RX7 and NSX :D

Is it a jap car first of all? otherwise TVR perhaps. Thats a bit reasonabaly priced.. more than a jap supercar and less than a 360, or maybe shove a M3/M5 in the middle, man ur clues are bad!! :D:D narrow it down a bit would ya, the car market is way too big

then i will ease the Q1 ; its not a jap car. one have came some near, none have come very near.

I think its on sale, although i cant really asure. but it was on sale atleast a year ago.

In this forum i hardly see its name/brand, but i think i have seen its name few times.of course its popular, especially because some of their owners.

Q2. i thought it will be very easy. its Not ITALIAN.

some more;

Q 3. who do you think BENTLY owe most for their recent success ??

Q 4. I am tall as a bmw X5, but not a suv.

I got big whells, but not a pimp'er.

I am a revolution of controversial.

Worlds best is no fight for me.

Who am I??

my questions answers could be little hard to find by google,because they'nt from net. better think . :D:D

all these answers are very popular.

please when you answer add the Q_(number) first.

----1---- well, i too would say a STI7/8 or a ferrari 360 .. they have 2 diferently wonderful sounds.. and i dont know aboutnyou guys but i love the sound of Defender110 engines when they are working on higher revs...

----2---- i'm guessing that nice long mayback sports car that looks like the bat-mobile

----3---- VW ?

----4----? will answer if i think of it during the day :D

----1---- well, i too would say a STI7/8 or a ferrari 360 .. they have 2 diferently wonderful sounds.. and i dont know aboutnyou guys but i love the sound of Defender110 engines when they are working on higher revs...

----2---- i'm guessing that nice long mayback sports car that looks like the bat-mobile

----3---- VW ?

----4----? will answer if i think of it during the day :D

bro,

Q1 --not a jap, and 360 is metioned above, but its wrong as i said before

will ease again its a V8+ (a V8 or higher V ) :D

sad to say any of your ans, are'nt what i thought.

i will answer in the day.

keep trying its not that hard.

wheres fuzzo boy ?

i think he answered first in former quiz, the cayanne .

is he still sleep, thinking today is Thursday , as he said about a holiday or some thing in Thursday, in a former thread ???

sound like either a Vauxhall or Holden V8 to me. :D

i will ease it again.

one friend has got one answer but he has shuffle with question. all the cars are very popular, more than a vauxhall or holden!!

Q1. this car is very famous for its owners/users. think !! i think it got one of the biggest alloys, in a production car. got a V10 or V10+ (a V engine ) . not italian. got a very good history. not any in SL

Q2. not a merc, its like you least think maybach will equal this car. not italian.

Q3. well merges may help it to stop falling apart but recent success is a very common thing. the one behind it is also very important, popular fActor.(not money!!)

Q4. this is also a car that you will least think about with these details. got a good history. severall old models of this brand are in SL

:action-smiley-060::angry-smiley-048::lol::D:action-smiley-060:

i will ease it again.

one friend has got one answer but he has shuffle with question. all the cars are very popular, more than a vauxhall or holden!!

Q1. this car is very famous for its owners/users. think !! i think it got one of the biggest alloys, in a production car. got a V10 or V10+ (a V engine ) . not italian. got a very good history. not any in SL

Q2. not a merc, its like you least think maybach will equal this car. not italian.

Q3. well merges may help it to stop falling apart but recent success is a very common thing. the one behind it is also very important, popular fActor.(not money!!)

Q4. this is also a car that you will least think about with these details. got a good history. severall old models of this brand are in SL

:action-smiley-060::angry-smiley-048::lol::D:action-smiley-060:

Q1. Dodge Viper. Amazing sound - V10 - huge alloys - none in AL. Aston Martin DB9 and Vanquish. U can download a clip with the engine sound from Astons official site and decide for yourself :D

Q2. Not Italian, Leaves the Brits (Astons prob) Germans (Merc, Porcshe and BMW) Americans (Viper, Saleen, Ford GT) Japs (uhhh). Really, we only ruling out Ferrari Lambo and Zonda here!

edit: DB9 here. Specs match. 550bhp 0-62 in 5.1 seconds

Q3. Paris Hilton? Or her BF. Think of the publicity for that accident....

Q5. Tall, not a SUV. Tiida Latio :angry: Several van will fit the bill too :D The Noah!!

Edited by Pericles