• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help About Honda Fit Aria 2007

maxmadhu

Question

Hey Guys,

Im new to Auto Lanka and no idea this is a old topic. but im looking for Honda fit aria 2007 unregistered. most of dealers selling it for 3.1 million. is its value for money? and please give me comments about fuel efficiency and reliability of this car. or do i have any other options around 3 mil. pls help.

max

Edited by maxmadhu

8 answers to this question

Hey Guys,

Im new to Auto Lanka and no idea this is a old topic. but im looking for Honda fit aria 2007 unregistered. most of dealers selling it for 3.1 million. is its value for money? and please give me comments about fuel efficiency and reliability of this car. or do i have any other options around 3 mil. pls help.

max

Comapring the current market price its worth I think. But remember that even the JDM model is of Thailand origin.

Nissan Tiida Latio is of same price bracket I think.

thanks machan... tida also good looking ca but i did check price. any other comment? is there any defects on fit aria?

hi machan

as far as i know,there are three grades w,a,c.W-highest grade comes with 7 speed triptronic,A-automatic(not triptronic),C-basic model.A grade is a good choice coz some say triptonic tend to give problems if it's not maintained properly :unsure: .

I bought FitAria 2007 model for 2.8M three months back and with the cost increase in Japan now its going between 3.1-3.4. My opinion is to have a Automatic transmission model and it does 10-11km per L within city limit and more than 12 for long distance.

FitAria origin in Thailand and running in Japan

thanks guys, thanks asanka for replying with grades. yah i heard triptronic giving troubles. so i think normal automatic is good choice. and randika thanks for fuel economy exp. one of sale guy told me it does about 14 in city limits and 16 outstations lol. now im sure its not :)

thanks guys, thanks asanka for replying with grades. yah i heard triptronic giving troubles. so i think normal automatic is good choice. and randika thanks for fuel economy exp. one of sale guy told me it does about 14 in city limits and 16 outstations lol. now im sure its not :)

Well, there's a little bit more detail information you should know before you come to conclusions i think.

W is the highest grade alright and has Teak inserts, optitron dashboard (Illumination dash), antena integrated to the rear windscreen etc. but it comes in two variants. One called W grade D-Package which has the 7 speed triptronic option. So not all W grades come with triptronic. Well, from what i know, all grades come with the CVT gear box and the triptronic version is just a software controlling the changes. Therefore, if you are worried about the "troubles", you are most likely to come across them in any of the grades if you dont do the standard CVT box maintainance. If you can find a W grade, it comes with a much better trim level than A grade and the gear box should not be a factor which decides between the two as they are the same. Besides, A grade doesnt even come with the dipping feature in the rear view mirror, which is very useful when driving in the night and also the optitron is a classy addition in W grade.

It does about 15 outstation (got a reading of 14.7 on a trip to galle) and around 10 in colombo.

Edited by Lalinda