• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Motor Bike Restrictions

Skyline R33

lol maybe...the thing is we still dont know who the hell you are dude,other than the fact that you are very knowledgeble on the motoring community in SL...atleast add me on FB before I invite you over. :)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1543230364

ok machang will do

i dunno peri...some of the facts are VERY wrong in some articles.

Btw i posted some pics(of my own rides) to some articles but when I visit them after a few days they're deleted...especially the delsol article deletes my pic within a few hours...any ideas why?

well, yeah. Thats why it needs editing :)

And dunno about the pics dude. Maybe the editors feel there are enough pics of delsols :D Maybe try creating a gallery? Quite a few of my pics are up, tho the one that gets noticed most often on this forum is the GTR :)

there were three here,one was taken abroad by the foreign owner,and last I heard the other one has been dissassembled for rebuilding,so mine's the only one running currently...it's a 99.

ninja is 2006 T2.

is that the black one which was advertised around the 2003 year on a popular local motor magazine? i always thought there was only one in SL guess i was wrong.

is that the black one which was advertised around the 2003 year on a popular local motor magazine? i always thought there was only one in SL guess i was wrong.

not sure...but deffa not mine.

cant have been this since the YOM on this is 2006 mate

I think he's talking about the ace.

jeesus bung...your a very hard guy to please :lol:

sorry no can do...but I have no objections to showing them personally...which I've already done to a couple of forum members.

heh heh...not really mate! a few beers is all it takes to lower the standards :D

anyways...i thought the bikes are not at your kelaniya place...

had that been the case i would have made a visit already :)

heh heh...not really mate! a few beers is all it takes to lower the standards :D

anyways...i thought the bikes are not at your kelaniya place...

had that been the case i would have made a visit already :)

LOL

correct machan,but I have the greatest bike ever made(according to the discovery channel) at kelaniya...the supercub 50 :lol:

LOL

correct machan,but I have the greatest bike ever made(according to the discovery channel) at kelaniya...the supercub 50 :lol:

hell yeah! :)

i had a friend who inherited one from his father...

he absolutely rode it like he hated it...and i think he actually hated it but that thing just kept on going and going :)

so i suppose it's a damn solid bike :) little gay...but solid :P

• Like 1

he absolutely rode it like he hated it...and i think he actually hated it but that thing just kept on going and going :)

so i suppose it's a damn solid bike :) little gay...but solid :P

was it me by any chance :P

Had a Supercub 90 inherited and the story is posted once I suppose.

Edited by harshansenadhir

so i suppose it's a damn solid bike :)

holy cow...... :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048: most of us guys having the same attributes..i guess..my first bike also was a honda c70 in end of the 1990's.(damn it i treated it like bi***..yeah u are right that was a one hell of a metal mountain)..then gn......then honda ax1... ..and for god sake some times i say to my self..i will never let the honda go away from me...that's the bond most of us guys having........

Edited by lokulamaya

As you correctly said import is not restricted provided that you get some special permission and show the purpose of importing. This doesn't include the ones being brought down as bits and pieces and re-assembled somewhere in north-western :P

As harsha said with out a special permit it is illigal to import HC bikes. Very first hurdle is at customs not RMV. If you bring one it'll be detained by customs (unless you pull a stunt).

So looks like the bike shold come in boxes and put it all together in SL. And even if its done so, cannot be taken into Colombo or anywhere where it will draw too much attention... :o

dude my advice for u is dont buy a HC bike in SL.

Not FB, all thanks to Google lol. Saw the Lankan plates and thought to share. :P Any HC bike with a Lankan plate will surely give a "kick" to any one who loves them....

it might give the owner of the bike a kick too if you help it get confiscated......

also could you give me the link to it plz

Edited by Chooti Putha

I think a 400cc is a tad easy to go pass the coppers...you'd get caught anything over that...

once saw a ducatti 1000 with reg plates near townhall ridden by a fat dude :P wonder how the bugger gets away with it...

on a side note...i once got pulled over riding a ninja 400 i was thinking of buying at the time

the coppers were saying that it's over 250cc but i managed to act super dumb and get away with it :)

they didn't have the brains to check near the cylinder head that clearly has 400cc engraved on it :P

but i gave up the thought of buying it after that incident :(

it might give the owner of the bike a kick too if you help it get confiscated......

also could you give me the link to it plz

I have sent you a PM, besides This pic was available to any one online and no one can see the plates, except to know its SL plates to be identified so relax mate. :angry-smiley-048:

I think a 400cc is a tad easy to go pass the coppers...you'd get caught anything over that...

once saw a ducatti 1000 with reg plates near townhall ridden by a fat dude :P wonder how the bugger gets away with it...

on a side note...i once got pulled over riding a ninja 400 i was thinking of buying at the time

the coppers were saying that it's over 250cc but i managed to act super dumb and get away with it :)

they didn't have the brains to check near the cylinder head that clearly has 400cc engraved on it :P

but i gave up the thought of buying it after that incident :(

its easier to pull it off when ur big made machan haha....