• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Motor Bike Restrictions

Skyline R33

I'm sure everyone would like to see the bike you get Zambo. Please post those pics.

sure will gyman if he will do the type I want for a reasonable price. how much you think it would cost to build one like in the pic. also anyone in SL with a website to preview their work.

sure will gyman if he will do the type I want for a reasonable price. how much you think it would cost to build one like in the pic. also anyone in SL with a website to preview their work.

roughly what's your budget?

pointless talking if you haven't settled on that first

I am guessings to spend somewhere between 4-6 lks

You're kidding right?

Zambo, I think you are not serious and taking the mickey out of everyone who are posting here. That sort of behaviour is a waste as it drowns out serious discusions going on in any thread.

• Like 1

You're kidding right?

Zambo, I think you are not serious and taking the mickey out of everyone who are posting here. That sort of behaviour is a waste as it drowns out serious discusions going on in any thread.

he is a little kid with a lot of daydreams! :D

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
hey people.. there was a news headline in one of the website that 1000cc bikes are now allowed? Any update on this?

Saw it too. But no official news yet...

• 4 years later...