• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

12 Lost In Horrible Accident!!!

noaim

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha not funny :angry-smiley-048:

U STUPID WANKER DO U NOW PEOPLE COULD GET SCARED CAUSE OF TAT TROUBLE IN COLOMBO YA..........

THINK BEFORE U RITE......................

DO U REALLY THINK ITS APRIL 1ST???????

f**kING CAUNT

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha not funny :angry-smiley-048:

U STUPID WANKER DO U NOW PEOPLE COULD GET SCARED CAUSE OF TAT TROUBLE IN COLOMBO YA..........

THINK BEFORE U RITE......................

DO U REALLY THINK ITS APRIL 1ST???????

f**kING CAUNT

uve been using ur foul tongue one too many times...try dat again and say bye bye autolanka membership!if u cant take a joke shut ur gap!

uve been using ur foul tongue one too many times...try dat again and say bye bye autolanka membership!if u cant take a joke shut ur gap!

agree, not necessary to use that kinda language. i too wasn't a much of a fan of the thread but bimmer certainly crossed the line

Good one man! For amoment i thought the guys who had died were given a tribute of beer! Like poured over the grave or something..A bit far off but that was my initial thought!! :action-smiley-060::angry-smiley-048:

Full marks to senior cop Sharkster :D ( head of disciplinary committee)! :D