• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Urgent Advice!!!

shift

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only saw this thread now

hay kid don't waste your fathers precious money n don't desecrate a brand new car. i guess this is your family car, did you ask your fathers permission for all these mods???

freaking teenager young n stupid :angry-smiley-048:

QR25 is what u find in the Sentra SE-R.... so it should fit the Sunny N16, right? So it shouldn't be totally different.... In theory :D

True true.. damn.. some crazy Nissans- you must have seen this link:

http://www.se-r.net/multimedia/pictures/na...n_98/index.html

So it can very well be possible for sure on the older cars..

Sorry machan.. I hate the N16 :D And why put a 1300 in it??

i only saw this thread now

hay kid don't waste your fathers precious money n don't desecrate a brand new car. i guess this is your family car, did you ask your fathers permission for all these mods???

freaking teenager young n stupid :angry-smiley-048:

he he yeah he's had his 30 seconds of fame today!

Dims....

now that it came up was wondering how much an SR20 engine costs in SL...

regards

Dude it might be more cost effective for you to buy the whole car! Primera that is with a SR20DE.

Er first of all why is this in the Honda section? Hola? Is it you :D Jk

Hey dude I have the same car as you do(manual), and let me recommend that you do NOT do anything with it. The car is like a piece of plastic on wheels, as said before the 1.3L engine is the most underpowered thing you will find(it's not a light car also) and unless you do a complete engine swap(why would you want to do that?) you're not going to get anywhere modifying it. And keep in mind people may be reluctant to buy it if you try to resell an N16 with a different engine. The only reason I had to get one is because I'm not in SL for more than a few months a year, and also because we managed to get it at a discount from the agents just before the taxes came in(they didn't have 1.6 at the time).

Oh and Pls don't be fooled by what the dealers tell you(they told me the same thing, and I knew it wasn't true, but at the time I had no choice). Use it as a point A-B car, and nothing more(turn the AC off while driving btw :D) If you really want to do performance modifications, as stated before just sell it and get something better, there should be plenty of people willing to buy an N16. I've driven other Sunnys and this is the 2nd most underpowered model I've driven. As for you 100 in 8 seconds, I think that's a bit of a joke though I haven't really timed it myself. Touched 150 on it and didn't want to go any further at the risk of having the wheels fall off/car go out of control. Handling is crap, try taking a corner on a rainy day and then do the same in a better car, you'll surely notice the difference. One thing you will learn in this car though, is a few techniques for driving underpowered cars on SL roads, which might hold in good stead for the day you get a good car :angry-smiley-048:

Just sell the thing kid, and use that money on a better car+mods. That's what i'll be doing one day.

Sorry machan.. I hate the N16 :angry-smiley-048: And why put a 1300 in it??

OT but wat do u think of a 1600 2006 VW passat...can u imagine how underpowerd THAT wud be? and it is now available in sunny SL :D

OT but wat do u think of a 1600 2006 VW passat...can u imagine how underpowerd THAT wud be? and it is now available in sunny SL :angry-smiley-048:

That looks to be a heavy car, comparable with an Audi A4 isn't it. What do you think it should have? Upwards of 1.8T or 2

That looks to be a heavy car, comparable with an Audi A4 isn't it. What do you think it should have? Upwards of 1.8T or 2

exactly! i think the next up has a 2.0T FSI...n d 1.6 apparently costs jus over 6 mill :angry-smiley-048:

exactly! i think the next up has a 2.0T FSI...n d 1.6 apparently costs jus over 6 mill :D

Was a time not long ago when you could buy a Jag brand new for that price :angry-smiley-048: Turn of the century maybe (this one, not the last) And I used to be like wow, who would spend that much on a car :D

Sorry machan.. I hate the N16 :D And why put a 1300 in it??

Nope, not seen that link. Thanks for that :D Entertaining :P

Yeah, that is a mystery. a 1300 in such a big car.... Taking fuel efficiency a bit too far? But then, when the car is underpowered, u need to step on it more to make it go...

Er first of all why is this in the Honda section? Hola? Is it you :P Jk

Just sell the thing kid, and use that money on a better car+mods. That's what i'll be doing one day.

Well, spotted. Moved. :D

And I agree.... not much good that one.

Really Pila, thanks for this link :D I totally love This one :angry-smiley-048:

Nope, not seen that link. Thanks for that :angry-smiley-048: Entertaining :blink:

Yeah, that is a mystery. a 1300 in such a big car.... Taking fuel efficiency a bit too far? But then, when the car is underpowered, u need to step on it more to make it go...

Really Pila, thanks for this link :blink: I totally love This one :action-smiley-060:

Theres just one of those in the country no?

He he that page needs to be renamed as ultimate-sleepers.com! someone needs to do one of them conversions over here!

ya ya guys u can go ahead and say any jack url wan ryt! well i got hooked 2 sum mod last nyt 4 damn gud price!! its true wat other dudes say bout yarl!!!!!!!!!! anywayz thanks 4 yarls piece of advice!

ya ya guys u can go ahead and say any jack url wan ryt! well i got hooked 2 sum mod last nyt 4 damn gud price!! its true wat other dudes say bout yarl!!!!!!!!!! anywayz thanks 4 yarls piece of advice!

i dnt knw where u got this conclusion from but i suggest u leav if thats how u feel...

i dnt knw where u got this conclusion from but i suggest u leav if thats how u feel...

well url shud hav come out wit sum constructive ideas in tryin 2 help me out ryt??? thats y this forum is there 4??? TO HELP!! :blink:

well url shud hav come out wit sum constructive ideas in tryin 2 help me out ryt??? thats y this forum is there 4??? TO HELP!! :blink:

Well we helped whatever way we can. You got some advice from people who know the car and people who know about cars.

as much as i hav to act responsibly u retard...y dont u run thru this entire thread again...ppl hav clearly stated wat dey feel wud giv u a lil oomph on ur pansy 1.3...dont go criticising our members if u cant read...our boys r sum of d most knowledgable in d auto industry...

Well we helped whatever way we can. You got some advice from people who know the car and people who know about cars.

ya ok i can liv wit dat may be u both wer a bit more helpful rather than tryin to condem!! like i said thanks 4 everything anyway imran offerd me some mods say 4 about rs.35 or 40,000 like lightnin the fly wheel n the intake!! thanks guys!!! :blink:

ya ok i can liv wit dat may be u both wer a bit more helpful rather than tryin to condem!! like i said thanks 4 everything anyway imran offerd me some mods say 4 about rs.35 or 40,000 like lightnin the fly wheel n the intake!! thanks guys!!! :D

i think i come under the condemn category. you wanted a second opinion on mods and i belive every one who took part in this thread expressed their views and the majority including myself think its not worth pimping your N16. if you don't want to take our advise its your personal choice.

we were tiring to help you rather than putting you in through any trouble. non of us gain anything out of helping you. if you cant appreciate that screw you.

well you don't have to talk to imran to get stuff for your N16 go to panchikawaththa and you'll be able to buy a bag full of stuff according to the depth of your pocket, coz that’s what they do for living (i’m not bashing imran in any way just appreciating his entrepreneurial skills) plus it was throug this forum you got his number.

Hm... intresting topic... anyway u can mod any car its not a prob, bt i think if u dnt know wut to do better to ask hep from the expers n then u can decide wut to do.. anyway better to strat with ..filter, iriplugs, ground wires, exhaust system bt if u want to fix a turbo system its better to change ur engine ..

and in next 3 to 4 months pleanty of conversions goan happend... finally dont mod brand new cars... n before doing something better to know wut u goin to do . otherwise its a waste...

gud luck

Make sure of this Dont get Cheated for Tv shows Wen choosing a bodykit make sure u goto the rite Place Not a PLace which MAkes ur n16 a Ferari Pan BAge .........

BEside who has the Wide bodykit white lancer with white rims now thts a car .. damn sira i saw it at kaduwela today ..... ela kirir ..

N Ash nice Exhaust i saw ur ride at Keels super today .. (NAwalA)