• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Urgent Advice!!!

shift

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya ya very funny!!! he he he!! :D

do u know how i can load sum photos on this page?? ;]

When u reply, check the option for the "Image Shack upload";

Browse ur picture and click "host it".

When the image Shack uploads the pic, choose the link and past it in the reply. Can link it as a thumbnail or a original size pic.

U wanna upload ur ride???? :D

ya ya very funny!!! he he he!! :D

do u know how i can load sum photos on this page?? ;]

There is a page with instructions. New & updates section.

:D

I was just trying to recomend him a SR20 Engine conversion.

At least he will not have to use all of the marine drive to touch 160.

:P

I second the SR conversion :D

wat mods cud u fix me with 4 ma n16 4 bout 150G'S??????? :D

i dont know how much 150 GS is., If its 150000 bucks then i guess you can turbo with some used turbos and intercoolers and i guess at least increase your HP by around 25 % 35 %

If i were you, i would be very patient until i grow up and then invest on at least a civic which has lot of mods. but just like we saw this guy who converted a corrola to mustang and if you have some unique ideas you can may be convert that car to something special.

On a Serious Note.

I know one of my freinds have turbo charged a CK1A lancer 1.5 . Nadeera did the conversion.

i dont know how much 150 GS is., If its 150000 bucks then i guess you can turbo with some used turbos and intercoolers and i guess at least increase your HP by around 25 % 35 %

If i were you, i would be very patient until i grow up and then invest on at least a civic which has lot of mods. but just like we saw this guy who converted a corrola to mustang and if you have some unique ideas you can may be convert that car to something special.

On a Serious Note.

I know one of my freinds have turbo charged a CK1A lancer 1.5 . Nadeera did the conversion.

ok guys but in the states the nissan sentra has a QG18DE[1.8] and a QG16[1.6] or 15[1.5] engine on it and its supposed to be fast n there are suposd to be plenty of mods!! but ma n16 has a QG13 [1.3] engine so there should be mods 4 it also???? well the sentra and the sunny has evrything in common except the engine and the name????? wat u guys think???

ok guys but in the states the nissan sentra has a QG18DE[1.8] and a QG16[1.6] or 15[1.5] engine on it and its supposed to be fast n there are suposd to be plenty of mods!! but ma n16 has a QG13 [1.3] engine so there should be mods 4 it also???? well the sentra and the sunny has evrything in common except the engine and the name????? wat u guys think???

Sentras have the QG, but the SE-Rs used to have SR, and the current SE-R Spec V has a QR25DE. What I'm finding funny is that the QR25DE equiped SE-R 0-62 time is 7 seconds :D

Anyhooo, the QG13 is supposed to put out 87hp, and supposed to have variable valve timing .....

BTW, u still didn't mention auto or manual (Tho I'll guess auto, coz "New cars don't come with manuals" according to dealers :D )

Sentras have the QG, but the SE-Rs used to have SR, and the current SE-R Spec V has a QR25DE. What I'm finding funny is that the QR25DE equiped SE-R 0-62 time is 7 seconds :D

Anyhooo, the QG13 is supposed to put out 87hp, and supposed to have variable valve timing .....

BTW, u still didn't mention auto or manual (Tho I'll guess auto, coz "New cars don't come with manuals" according to dealers :D )

well its manual. r u sure it has vvt?? :D

Probably. Sentra and Sunny is just nameplate re-engineering. Engine Mounts should be the same.... straight fit?

I'd say very unlikely- your swapping a totally different engine unlike an SR16/SR20 swap.. Besides how on earth are you going to find a QR?? The chassis are different as well.. in the N16's. Also this is 2.5lt engine right? Imagine the weight change. But I guess you can do any sh*t if you got the budget.. But swapping nissan's aint anything like swapping honda's :angry-smiley-048:

I'd say very unlikely- your swapping a totally different engine unlike an SR16/SR20 swap.. Besides how on earth are you going to find a QR?? The chassis are different as well.. in the N16's. Also this is 2.5lt engine right? Imagine the weight change. But I guess you can do any sh*t if you got the budget.. But swapping nissan's aint anything like swapping honda's :D

QR25 is what u find in the Sentra SE-R.... so it should fit the Sunny N16, right? So it shouldn't be totally different.... In theory :angry-smiley-048: