• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Chevrolet Cruze—first Generation (2001–2008)

Rukster

Hi Guys

Anyone can fill me in as to where I can purchase or look for a recon bonnet of a Chevrolet Cruze ( http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7520/220p...letcruze001.jpg ) urgently. Need one as a replacement for one that got damage due to an accident.

Please let me know dealer, location and details and price if anyone had got one recently.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

• 2 years later...

Try the Vijerama strip. I have seen a few bits for this model but never a bonnet. I am sure its stacked up somewhere inside tho. Best is to look around. I have also seen a parts shop in Wattala area near toyota lanka that specialize in this model. Once I drove along the whole strip from wattala to Ja ela looking for a Rear wiper cover and saw in many shops that hold parts for this model. Hope the info will help you on getting what you want.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a few in the Wijerama strip, though not sure if it was beyond as there are a couple of more shops beyond Maharagama on Highlevel road.

Also check the joints in old Kottawa Road between Jubilee post and Navinna (autobase etc)

Try the Vijerama strip. I have seen a few bits for this model but never a bonnet. I am sure its stacked up somewhere inside tho. Best is to look around. I have also seen a parts shop in Wattala area near toyota lanka that specialize in this model. Once I drove along the whole strip from wattala to Ja ela looking for a Rear wiper cover and saw in many shops that hold parts for this model. Hope the info will help you on getting what you want.

Thanks for the information NZer :)

I'm pretty sure I've seen a few in the Wijerama strip, though not sure if it was beyond as there are a couple of more shops beyond Maharagama on Highlevel road.

Also check the joints in old Kottawa Road between Jubilee post and Navinna (autobase etc)

Thanks for the info The Don will look in to Wijerama first :)

two days ago, i saw some cruze bits and pieces at the scrap shop in front of rampart road (kotubamma road) in ethulkotte

I think i know this place. Thanks Crosswind :)