• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Expert

prasa

You can go to Varuna at Kesbewa,He was the chief mechanic at stafford motors and was even trained in Japan.

Waruna is good for EK 3 and down wards. Not for es and above.Contact rohan on 0776247938 . :)

• 3 weeks later...

A friend of mine repairs his EK3 at Malabe and says the guy is good. Gives him on credit terms also. Only thing is he drags my friend's work a bit. maybe coz he aint paying up front.

Seems like some of you guys have bad experiences with him. Could you please let me know what to look out for?

A friend of mine repairs his EK3 at Malabe and says the guy is good. Gives him on credit terms also. Only thing is he drags my friend's work a bit. maybe coz he aint paying up front.

Seems like some of you guys have bad experiences with him. Could you please let me know what to look out for?

For what kind of issues you are looking for an expert? (Engine, gearbox or any other mechanical sections) I know one guy in Kurunegala who was working for Toyota. Now a days he is doing his own garage and I can recommend him for all new Japanese vehicles.

please write to me on [email protected] for contact details. Thanks

For what kind of issues you are looking for an expert? (Engine, gearbox or any other mechanical sections) I know one guy in Kurunegala who was working for Toyota. Now a days he is doing his own garage and I can recommend him for all new Japanese vehicles.

please write to me on [email protected] for contact details. Thanks

Actually not really looking for an expert machan. This guy seems ok for now. My friend has got a 2 Stage V-Tec engine for his car but couldnt find the wire harness. the malabe guy managed to bud another wire harness and got a HRV V-Tec distributor for it. Need to find an original Civic V-Tec Distributor. thats all left to do for now.

I actually wanted to know what to look out for coz a lotta AL members seem to be having bad experiences with the malabe guy.

I've been to Upul once and to Stafford thrice. Stafford play as dirty a game as any small time Mech. A friend at office swear by Upul and I've seen a few compliments on AL. Hence my request for an"insight". Also am due for a T-belt change so was wondering whether to go with Upul or Stafford

Also I think I read on AL or heard that Upul used to be with Stafford before venturing out on his own. Not sure if its true

Edited by Rebel

Is he the guy from Gampaha?

If not does anybody have contact details of the Honda pro @ gampaha/????

Tnks

Go to Randika at 6th mile post on kandy road 0777009359 he is very good.

Upul almost got me to change the distributor when it was only a choke blocked in the Throttle body.

Edited by Anushke

well guys i been reading d thread v carefully what i can say all mechs hav d good n d bad sides, n specially when he forgets that hes a mec not a business man or a car seller problems starts, i'm not saying all but lot have spoiled the good name they have in the field when they started d job, the comments on lot of guys in d tread is v true. i can't spell out d names but what people say in d tread is correct. stuff like a t belt change,suspension parts changes, any basic garage can do.only the stuff like ecu mappings, harness bridging, v tec trouble shooting needs an experts view

so best i guess is talk out with past experiances with people in AL or even contact us, Honda club is always there to help

Edited by RACERSEDGE

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

<!--quoteo(post=127743:date=Jul 31 2010, 09:48 PM:name=Madhu)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Madhu @ Jul 31 2010, 09:48 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=127743"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Is he the guy from Gampaha?

If not does anybody have contact details of the Honda pro @ gampaha/????

Tnks<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Go to Randika at 6th mile post on kandy road 0777009359 he is very good.

Upul almost got me to change the distributor when it was only a choke blocked in the Throttle body.

hi,..

Is he doing only honda stuff???

and can u tell me the exact directions??

Thnks in advance

Prasa..

hi,..

Is he doing only honda stuff???

and can u tell me the exact directions??

Thnks in advance

Prasa..

Hey everyone! it's good to sign-in to this community... being a follower for the last few years.

Saw this thread was active again and thought of supplying you some info.

Upul - my advice is to stay away from him...no offense(with my experience :blink: - others may have different experiences)

Randika - no negative or positive comments upto now

Ajith - Gampaha town area...does a good job with many of us uses Honda s in this area.

if any one needs contact numbers, directions I can help. ( if it's allowed) :rolleyes: