• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Expert

prasa

Considering the Skill Set :

1. Mahesh - Bokundara (Piliyandala) 0777116172 - can handle honda productions from 1989 - 2012, very sound knowledge in both gasoline and hybrid productions. Know and posses OBD1 and OBD2 diagnosing tools with inhouse building facility, pricing is bit costly. But quality work

2. Dharshana - Boralesgamuwa (Does repairs by visiting - Best for drivetrain maintenance) 0719309914 - can handle honda productions from 1989 - 2012, sound knowledge in both gasoline and hybrid cars with OBD diagnosing tools, Reasonable pricng and best of quality work. extremely good with suspension work and Civic 7th Gen

3. Rohan 0776247938 - Good in all aspects , very honest and reasonable in pricing - best for productions below 2006 in drive train and power train aspects. but lacks in OBD2 diagnosis due to not having proper diagnosing tools

4. Ajith 0772929096, Gampaha - Good for drivetrain and powertrain maintenance. best for productions below 2006, reasonable pricing.

All above are uptodate with honda lineup of cars because they are currently employed at Staffords and are the people who run the show at the agents!

On the dot though i dont have experiance with Dharshana and Ajith. Better talk about the thieves in the market too,Upul and Wasantha are the most corrupted and never put a vehicle to them as they would do something and rip you off, Kusumsiri runs a garage in Homagama under his brothers name and i dont know much about it.

Best thing is to avoild Upul in Malabe and Wsantha in Dehiwala

+1 to Ajith.

Does all the repairs at his home with his younger son. Reasonable pricing.

1. Mahesh - Bokundara (Piliyandala) 0777116172 - can handle honda productions from 1989 - 2012, very sound knowledge in both gasoline and hybrid productions. Know and posses OBD1 and OBD2 diagnosing tools with inhouse building facility, pricing is bit costly. But quality work

2. Dharshana - Boralesgamuwa (Does repairs by visiting - Best for drivetrain maintenance) 0719309914 - can handle honda productions from 1989 - 2012, sound knowledge in both gasoline and hybrid cars with OBD diagnosing tools, Reasonable pricng and best of quality work. extremely good with suspension work and Civic 7th Gen

3. Rohan 0776247938 - Good in all aspects , very honest and reasonable in pricing - best for productions below 2006 in drive train and power train aspects. but lacks in OBD2 diagnosis due to not having proper diagnosing tools

4. Ajith 0772929096, Gampaha - Good for drivetrain and powertrain maintenance. best for productions below 2006, reasonable pricing.

All above are uptodate with honda lineup of cars because they are currently employed at Staffords and are the people who run the show at the agents!

Thanks a lot for this info.

Does anyone know a good Honda guy around Kandy? I need to undo a botched repair job (scratch repair and minor dent) done on a side skirt/rocker of my 2011 civic. Need to get that bit painted as well. Any good place around Kandy for this sort of stuff?

I know Rohana for a years time and he is really nice person and you can ask a questions too. honest person. I would go for the repair.

there is another chap in Panagoda area -Jagath , he also work in Stafford motors and very good in Ek3... I got replaced my cluch plates, PP ,... charged 4.5k.

let me know if you need a number

Edited by sira

• 3 months later...
Very true about malabe guy

Hi,

My 2011 Civic (Hybrid) has what seems to be a faulty CVT (shudder on accelerating from a dead stop) and i've been recommended by several friends to go for Malabe guy to get it repaired. Please tell me your opinion if I should go there? What should I be on the lookout for? Thanks.

Edited by ramishkad

Hi,

My 2011 Civic (Hybrid) has what seems to be a faulty CVT (shudder on accelerating from a dead stop) and i've been recommended by several friends to go for Malabe guy to get it repaired. Please tell me your opinion if I should go there? What should I be on the lookout for? Thanks.

Hi.

If you are in kandy go to Dinanjaya's Place.

Polgolla Auto service Station

I own an EK3 ViRs and I hve been going to Wasantha - Dehiwala for few replacements & minor repairs since I bought my car. So far no issues with him and he isnt in a hurry for money. It is bit surprising to see his name under the culprits in the market. But I am happy to see AL memebrs giving more information about these guys who we really dont know.

I am hoping to visit the garage during the weekend to check my cooling system. Now my mind has changed to visit Rohan - Kebewa. Please let me know once again, is Rohan ok for this?

Edited by aakyl4ever

Thanks a lot for this info.

Does anyone know a good Honda guy around Kandy? I need to undo a botched repair job (scratch repair and minor dent) done on a side skirt/rocker of my 2011 civic. Need to get that bit painted as well. Any good place around Kandy for this sort of stuff?

Dinanjaya is the best in the country and hes in Kandy !

Hi.

If you are in kandy go to Dinanjaya's Place.

Polgolla Auto service Station

Dinanjaya is the best in the country and hes in Kandy !

Thanks guys. I already talked to him and got it diagnosed. Thanks.

• 3 years later...

Wasantha - Galwihara road ( behind the zoo) - is  an ok guy . ( but charges are extremely reasonable and he tries to do it as less costly as possible ).

, I ve seen repairing all the models up to FDs. But not seen doing the latest. My EK3 for 10 years looked after mostly by him. charges are very reasonable. Good for running repairs, acceptable for engine repairs. , paint jobs and electrical stuff , better to avoid him - this is my personal opinion.

Now I have a FD1 and wondering if I should continue with him. - do you have any recommendations ? 

I already have a winker mirror not folding issue.

Thanks,.

Edited by samhon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/28/2014 at 1:00 PM, KI4120 said:

I have met both Dharshana and Rohana. Can highly recommend both of them. They have a sound knowledge and experience in the industry.