• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Needed

isam

Question

Dear friends,

Thanks for reading my post.

I'm doing an MBA, and I need to submit a Research thesis to complete it. And I'm collecting some data for the same. It would be a great favor if you could fill the attached questionnaire and email it to:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

17 answers to this question

i'm having trouble opening the file....I dont know what could be wrong... Why dont you try an online survey site? free, easier (for people doing it as well as for you to collate/analize the data) and less prone to problems like i'm having now..

done. Hope its helpful...

Can i give some feedback: there were some questions that i didnt have an answer for. (Ex: what do you use your mobile phone for?.. well, i use it just for phone calls n SMSs.. so didnt know what to put in).. minor thing but just thought of mentioning it :)

done. Hope its helpful...

Can i give some feedback: there were some questions that i didnt have an answer for. (Ex: what do you use your mobile phone for?.. well, i use it just for phone calls n SMSs.. so didnt know what to put in).. minor thing but just thought of mentioning it :)

faced the same issue and this will have an impact on the statistical analysis unless you do something to disregard null responses. Hope you've measured the conbranch alpha on the questionnaire.

Dear Friends,

Please accept my sincere gratitude for helping me out in gathring data for the research. And thanks a lot for the wishes.

IvoryBouquetThankYouCards1.jpg