• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Change Interior Of My Eg8

jumper

Guys,

I want to change my EG8 interior. My car is black... so what do you guys think suitable interior seat colours should be.... It has to be elegant and not boring. (bcos the current interior seat colours are boaring)

These are my requirements;

* need to change the seat colours

* need to change the interior door clothings

What do u guys think;

1. The best colour (please note my exterior colour is black)

2. Should i use leather seats, velvet seats or rexing seats?

I thought grey only but some suggested red and black two tone would be nice and some suggested black and grey two tone.... what do u guys think?

your suggestions will be most welcome.

Thanks guys

P.S. dont suggest to go to an interior designer or car modification... I want to do this on my own way as a pet project.

Thanks a lot for your feed back in advance

Guys,

I want to change my EG8 interior. My car is black... so what do you guys think suitable interior seat colours should be.... It has to be elegant and not boring. (bcos the current interior seat colours are boaring)

What do u guys think;

I thought grey only but some suggested red and black two tone would be nice and some suggested black and grey two tone.... what do u guys think?

Thanks guys

P.S. dont suggest to go to an interior designer or car modification... I want to do this on my own way as a pet project.

Go for black & red leather interior! :D

Go for black & red leather interior! :D

Thanks mate... but the AC maintenance guy told that if i use leather, the interior will get super hot when i park in the sunlight.. he said to go for a velvet interior instead.. do u think 'Black and Red velvet' combination is a good idea. if yes i will go for that.

Thanks mate... but the AC maintenance guy told that if i use leather, the interior will get super hot when i park in the sunlight.. he said to go for a velvet interior instead.. do u think 'Black and Red velvet' combination is a good idea. if yes i will go for that.

Yes, leather interior may not be very suitable for countries with hot climates. Black & red combination gives a classy sport look.

Yes, leather interior may not be very suitable for countries with hot climates. Black & red combination gives a classy sport look.

fantastic....!!! black and red it is then :)

any idea which colors to use in the door? since im not going to an interior designer I'll have to think of the layout also..

fantastic....!!! black and red it is then :)

any idea which colors to use in the door? since im not going to an interior designer I'll have to think of the layout also..

Take a look at this: http://www.worldofstock.com/closeups/TRC3763.php to get an idea. Also Google for "Black & red car interior", and search for images. Some of those images should give you an idea of what needs to be done.

I'd have gone for 2 tones of light gray, considering the car is black as well... dark interior and a dark exterior dont quite seem to go that nicely in my head.... I'm talking of a gray that you see in the mercedes product range, not quite white, but quite a light colour...

And fabric/velvet for the meterial.. might be a bit harder to maintain, but leather in hot countries like ours will give you three sure things:

1- a nice sweaty back and ass on a hot day that the AC doesnt run cool enough

2- cracks in the leather with time and heat

3- crazy fart sounds and a slippery seat surface for the unfamilair soul... :D

Edited by Dilesh

I'd have gone for 2 tones of light gray, considering the car is black as well... dark interior and a dark exterior dont quite seem to go that nicely in my head.... I'm talking of a gray that you see in the mercedes product range, not quite white, but quite a light colour...

And fabric/velvet for the meterial.. might be a bit harder to maintain, but leather in hot countries like ours will give you three sure things:

1- a nice sweaty back and ass on a hot day that the AC doesnt run cool enough

2- cracks in the leather with time and heat

3- crazy fart sounds and a slippery seat surface for the unfamilair soul... :D

I would go for black and gray as well.. or how about fully black only.

i thought about black and grey,... but considering the dark outside, i thought if i put gery and black inside, the car would look even darker. (oh i forgot to mention, the windows are tinted) so if the interior is red, it gives a contracting looks. but my only issue is, when u use red, it gives a sporty look, which im not really after :)

thanks for your suggestions. i wil sure have black and grey in mind when im talking to the interior guy :)

cheers

i thought about black and grey,... but considering the dark outside, i thought if i put gery and black inside, the car would look even darker. (oh i forgot to mention, the windows are tinted) so if the interior is red, it gives a contracting looks. but my only issue is, when u use red, it gives a sporty look, which im not really after :)

thanks for your suggestions. i wil sure have black and grey in mind when im talking to the interior guy :)

cheers

cheers

one more thing guys, Just a thought... why the interior modification guys charge us sky rocket amount, where the Kushion work guys does the same for dead cheap... what is it that they do differently?

for example one guy told me for interior he need 75,000... where are a Kushion work guy does almost the same thing for 20k

cheers

Taste is different i guess. I would even go for total black. So it gives the Gothic atmosphere with tinted glasses covering it, black rims, etc etc..

Edited by MkX

cheers

The thing with black is, you can mix it with almost any colour, it'll come out looking good. I gather you want a classy yet eye catching design yeah? Imo, you could go with a nice blue to sort of melt in with the black. Or you could even go with a light cream (like an off white) colour for a stark difference. Gray would go nicely as well, but as Dilesh mentioned, a lighter tone would blend in better.

But honestly dude, I think the best thing is to take a snap of your interior and use Photoshop to check out what colours would go best.

Just me two cents. :)

Black?

DSC01642.jpg

marzo4.jpg

141.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

Red

IMG_3606.jpg

Custom :D

n676195229_3068692_1539.jpg

I wud go for black. Enuff or need more? :P

thanks a lot shanx.. i prefer the black one with that little ash line in the middle.... need to find out the material used :) like u guys said black and light grey gives a nice look... and man those interiors are superb... thanks for pics buddy

Guys,

What do u guys think;

Thanks guys

why not use black & white with net finish !!!