• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kukleganga Rally Tomarrow

Velocity

I think this is tomarrow. Heard that this a grade A Surface Tarmac and its a Full Tarmac Rally.

Anyone going.

seriously??? can anyone confirm????

SntPetersburg is actually navigating tomorrow.

18 entries, 8 short stages totalling 100 kms and super roads should make for an excellent rally.

God Speed to all the crews.

so i guess it'll be qualifier's tomorrow and races on sunday??? anyone know where to get tickets?? and where is kukuleganga?

any idea when the Suber cars will be running?

anyone that can be called to get some more info?

Try the Autolanka front page, moron. They have a big frigging thing smack dab in the middle all about the rally. How you missed that, I dont know.

who is he navigating for?

Your boy. The guy you sponsored. Shouldn't you know these things?

tomorrow?

ohh noooo!!

pplease please tell me the super cars are running on sunday :jumping-smiley-013:

What part of the word 'rally' do you not understand, bud? Google or wiki 'Rally' and see how it works. They guys are already down in KKG because the recces were held today so hopefully SntPetersburg took good notes and doesn't have the bad luck I had in Pelawatte.

all competitors will be running the reconnaissance runs today, the rally will be held on Saturday and Sunday,

5 stages are to be completed on Saturday (3 day & 2 night) and 3 stages to be completed on Sunday. (All day stages).

The rally will be run like any wrc event where each competitor will have a timed run through the stage, they will be running one at a time and the running order is decided on the previous stage. i.e. fastest on the previous stage goes first in the next stage.

There are no tickets for this event, its free to the public, you only have to get there and pick a place to watch so long as you are not obstructing the event.

The stages will be run on an A Grade Tarmac surface so these guys should be able to max out on certain parts of the route.

Derana are supposed to record the event and telecast highlights of it on a later date

yes mivec turbo is running his Evo 9 GT

:D I guess he fitted a passenger seat :P Theres one guy who didn't need to look for front seat passengers :D The car didn't have a front passenger seat! :)

good news.. and its great to know that our AL members r participating.. anyone broadcasting live coverage?? any AL sponsors?? Preveen will u b dere??

Nah man. Sound interesting, and I'd be real interested, but I seem to have missed the bus on this one.

Nah man. Sound interesting, and I'd be real interested, but I seem to have missed the bus on this one.

yeah machan, you aint the only one..

i too would love to go. but its a bit too late plus over 100km from colombo...bit too far :)

The pics on that link has got my blood pumping real hard! That looks simply tempting..Do you think the pace notes are WRC style? I would imagine so, must be fun. :D

Well it depends on the co-driver and of course, the driver's preference, but yes, most pace notes are on par with international rallying, although I doubt that many call out angles in degrees.

Well it depends on the co-driver and of course, the driver's preference, but yes, most pace notes are on par with international rallying, although I doubt that many call out angles in degrees.

" over crest..cut left left, dog! dog!, nayek nayek!! f*@$%" :D:)

As per the update i have here is the final result

1. Dinesh Jayawardana - Honda Vtec 1600CC

2. Rizvi Rafook - Honda Vtec 1600CC

3. Reyaz Farook - Mitsubishi Evo VII 2000CC

4. Sajaad Zuhair - Honda Civic 1500 CC

5. Dinesh Deheragoda - Mitsubishi Evo IX 2000CC

As per the update i have here is the final result

1. Dinesh Jayawardana - Honda Vtec 1600CC

2. Rizvi Rafook - Honda Vtec 1600CC

3. Reyaz Farook - Mitsubishi Evo VII 2000CC

4. Sajaad Zuhair - Honda Civic 1500 CC

5. Dinesh Deheragoda - Mitsubishi Evo IX 2000CC