• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

E36 325i

Rukster

Dish cud be da wrong thread, but me too too stressed out to find da reel one...

At 160km/h I ran outta road on Millennium drive... but I gotta say.. I love the brakes on me E36... it stopped me dead in da track before I jumped the curb. Shocked.. I am.. still.. .. :blink:

Yeah, it's hard to shake that feeling off eh? Scary shit. Although a good swig of something strong might take the edge off... ;)

But with the rains these days the roads are extra slippery. I would've hit a guy on a crossing last week (cause my tyres lost traction or me brakes messed with me) if he hadn't seen me charging towards him and froze in the middle of the road... I was still doing 40 or 50 when I passed the crossing. Gave me quite a scare. I sure thanked my lucky stars that day... :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dish cud be da wrong thread, but me too too stressed out to find da reel one...

At 160km/h I ran outta road on Millennium drive... but I gotta say.. I love the brakes on me E36... it stopped me dead in da track before I jumped the curb. Shocked.. I am.. still.. .. :blink:

Dude, you shouldn't try going hard on the way out, thats a bit tricky, coming in its ok. And if you did end up being unable to stop at the end, I'm sure the cops at the checkpoint will be glad to assist you :lol:

What time did you end up leaving?

Yeah, it's hard to shake that feeling off eh? Scary shit. Although a good swig of something strong might take the edge off... ;)

A strong one might have been part of the reason why he was going so fast ;) But it was pretty dry last night.

Dude, you shouldn't try going hard on the way out, thats a bit tricky, coming in its ok. And if you did end up being unable to stop at the end, I'm sure the cops at the checkpoint will be glad to assist you :lol:

What time did you end up leaving?

A strong one might have been part of the reason why he was going so fast ;) But it was pretty dry last night.

Was a great party.. Left there around 3ish.. it was the fog that got me, visibility wasn't that good even with the 100 Watt head beams.. Also, there is no sign of any sort indicating the main road ahead. Funny thing was the passenger.. a guy who did the same thing and lost it in his Forester bout 2 years ago.

Was lucky there were no cops at the exit.

Was a great party.. Left there around 3ish.. it was the fog that got me, visibility wasn't that good even with the 100 Watt head beams.. Also, there is no sign of any sort indicating the main road ahead. Funny thing was the passenger.. a guy who did the same thing and lost it in his Forester bout 2 years ago.

OT, but the pics showing up offer an interesting insight about why you were driving fast ;)

OT, but the pics showing up offer an interesting insight about why you were driving fast ;)