• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gtr Arrives In Sri Lanka

darinwrxsti

Not to be an ass but why is everyone asking for pictures of this white GTR? Pictures of a white, or any color, trim, spec, are dime a dozen on the net. As far as I know they are not making a special edition for SL.

Cuz this will be the first GTR to land in SL - hence the big deal & everyones inquisitiveness :)

Not to be an ass but why is everyone asking for pictures of this white GTR? Pictures of a white, or any color, trim, spec, are dime a dozen on the net. As far as I know they are not making a special edition for SL.

Well think of it like this, when you get a car and when you tell your friends about it they wanna see it right? It can be the same old toyota corolla we see every single day but your friends and relatives still wanna see your car. :action-smiley-060:

Well think of it like this, when you get a car and when you tell your friends about it they wanna see it right? It can be the same old toyota corolla we see every single day but your friends and relatives still wanna see your car. :action-smiley-060:

This is more like Ayeshvarya Rai coming to colombo, even though you have seen her so many times on tv, magazines and web, you still wanna see her... :rolleyes:

Isam bro,

Not to Hurt your feelings bro, but i hated when you compared GTR with Aiswarya Rai and I dont think anyone should compare the Bachan Family with even an OLD MORRIS MINOR, At the end of day Beauty is Skin Deep.

Now Back to the Topic.

So you mean to say there are TWO SKYLINES in Sri Lanka. Please correct me if i am wrong ?

Mani, for the last few years, the Sri Lankan Car Market has been fed to the dogs due to DUTY. No New Cars coming in and it has been so boring for Motor Car Enthusiasts.

Having the First GTR or any other New Sports Car is welcomed by the Sri Lanka Motor Car Enthusiasts. So no wonder so much intrest. Also Autolanka is represented by Majority of People out of Colombo. So i am sure they would also like to see it Brand Spanking New.

Not sure if this is the "Darin's GT-R" or not... but this is the first GT-R to set ashore on Sri Lankan soil... :violent-smiley-099:

I took these pics of GT-R when I saw the pretty girl parked within the Colombo harbour's vehicle yard... So if Darin's one is still on the way, then this's got to be the first one.. :rolleyes:

LOL fanboyism. xD

Call wat u like mate.... m no fan of any car maker or model...the fact that this car can kick a Porsche n moved the goal post wen it came out...is something to admire about....even the Evo for that matter.

even a camaro is something to admire about...it might be crap but it does make one hell of a sound :D thats enough to bring a smile to ur face....n make the day Awsome

Isam bro,

Not to Hurt your feelings bro, but i hated when you compared GTR with Aiswarya Rai and I dont think anyone should compare the Bachan Family with even an OLD MORRIS MINOR, At the end of day Beauty is Skin Deep.

Sorry Velocity, but I choose her because she is known to everyone and most sri lankans still drool over the name. For me if I'm to compare between the two, I think R35 is way better especially because what's packing under the hood ;) (here I go again... comparing a car to a human being... :blink: )

Edited by isam

There are many white GTR around the world, and it was bought by BRJW suppliers only and not through RAMA DBK, so please get your facts right before talking on public forums, about details of cars.

I told you man, I ve got the same car just before it loaded to the ship, now what?

Edited by saraprobe

Sorry Velocity, but I choose her because she is known to everyone and most sri lankans still drool over the name. For me if I'm to compare between the two, I think R35 is way better especially because what's packing under the hood ;) (here I go again... comparing a car to a human being... :blink: )

:) no problem bro.....

he he 100 million ?????????????

From what i hear no 33 cars are hand picked only from japan

Thanks guys for all the support, once its in the yard everyone is more than welcome to come and see

Also await the 1st ever 4wd dyno in Sri Lanka- its just around the corner

woah....great going darin!

finally a proper Dyno!!!

We can put a stop to those irritating human dynos for good :) :)

btw...was there to check the car saturday morning... you were on a long call so didn't want to disturb you.

had a good look at the stock and buggered off! :)

woah....great going darin!

finally a proper Dyno!!!

We can put a stop to those irritating human dynos for good :) :)

btw...was there to check the car saturday morning... you were on a long call so didn't want to disturb you.

had a good look at the stock and buggered off! :)

machang, i m really sorry, next time please come and speak to me.

I try to talk to everyone who comes. And thats the least i can do cause you took so many great pics of the races for us.

machang, i m really sorry, next time please come and speak to me.

I try to talk to everyone who comes. And thats the least i can do cause you took so many great pics of the races for us.

no worries machang! we had a good chat with the uncle who was there! checked out the only sti 9 forester in SL...

well we actually checked all the cars and slowly scooted off since the gtr wasn't there...

and thanks for the compliment on pics :)

A first glimpse of the GT-R for those who can't wait...

07152010685.jpg

07152010686.jpg

07152010687.jpg

07152010688.jpg

correct me if im wrong!!! that dude in the picture is the first guy to drive that godzilla in lankan shores(at least inside the harbor) !!! lol...

Edited by Z.u.L

correct me if im wrong!!! that dude in the picture is the first guy to drive that godzilla in lankan shores(at lease inside the harbor) !!! lol...

Ya and he is checking whether the A/C system is functioning properly :P