• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gtr Arrives In Sri Lanka

darinwrxsti

Heard rumours that the car will be priced close to 100 million :o I repeat, it was just a rumour. Maybe you can do the "confirm or deny" route?

For Sale: Rs 6,880,000.00?? quick google search hint i dont think its fair to post the pic's that on sale in SL in another website unless the owner want to put it in autolanka classifieds. cheers

hang on ppl i think its not genuine add or GTR 35 but i have no clue on prices in SL :)

Edited by unknown

For Sale: Rs 6,880,000.00?? quick google search hint i dont think its fair to post the pic's that on sale in SL in another website unless the owner want to put it in autolanka classifieds. cheers

Its not the same car... the one you're talking about is a car still in japan.. whereas Darin's as he mentioned is white... and i doubt it (the black one) will even reach SL until it finds itself a confirmed buyer..

Edited by Dilesh

he he 100 million ?????????????

From what i hear no 33 cars are hand picked only from japan

Thanks guys for all the support, once its in the yard everyone is more than welcome to come and see

Also await the 1st ever 4wd dyno in Sri Lanka- its just around the corner

Edited by darinwrxsti

I ve got the photos already and it was bought through RAMA DBK

There are many white GTR around the world, and it was bought by BRJW suppliers only and not through RAMA DBK, so please get your facts right before talking on public forums, about details of cars.

My guess is its gonna be close to 25 to 27 mill. Just my guess based on the cost of the car and the duty %.

Awesome darin for the first to get one down. Hmm... now im rethinking about getting the cls! Lol

Not to be an ass but why is everyone asking for pictures of this white GTR? Pictures of a white, or any color, trim, spec, are dime a dozen on the net. As far as I know they are not making a special edition for SL.