• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gtr Arrives In Sri Lanka

darinwrxsti

according to info from the habor. somebody have even done some burnouts in the harbor on this car!!!

WTF??? can they do that???

I mean say a private buyer pays for the darn thing and some harbor boys get to do burnouts????? :violent-smiley-099:

WTF??? can they do that???

I mean say a private buyer pays for the darn thing and some harbor boys get to do burnouts????? :violent-smiley-099:

yep... as long as its inside the harbor, they can do it... i had the audio setup stolen in a car i imported a few days back. and yes it was stolen in the harbor...@#$%^& :violent-smiley-099:

Edited by Z.u.L

yep... as long as its inside the harbor, they can do it... i had the audio setup stolen in a car i imported a few days back. and yes it was stolen in the harbor...@#$%^& :violent-smiley-099:

yep! same here! our CD player was ripped out in the habour. But it was covered by the insurance.

But i guess you really can't stop guys at the habour doing whatever they want to the cars. key's in thier hand, and its their backyard.

How do you know its the same car, do you know the chassis no of our car is it?

And what do you mean my now what?

So Darin is this the other car which is in SL. Its such a shame both cars came in the same color.

bad news boys...

it's just one GTR in town for now :)

just got a pic from a friend that shows a white GTR parked in darin's place with the same number on the windshield...1431 :)

gtr35.jpg

This sure seems like the same car in the earlier pictures :rolleyes: which was said to be brought down by RAMA DBK

ah...you beat me to it :)

and btw...Rama DBK is a jap car exporter :)

OK, fine, someone please educate me as to what is RAMA DBK.

Also, not a very nice move posting a pic to which you have no copyright. Unless you do, in which case I should know you and I ought to kick your ass the next time I see you.

Edited by Pericles

bad news boys...

it's just one GTR in town for now :)

just got a pic from a friend that shows a white GTR parked in darin's place with the same number on the windshield...1431 :)

Yup 1431 is what caught my attention too :)

Since the cars are shipped in Car carriers (RORO's) some one have to manually drive the car out of the boat in to the yard. They can do anything during that time. Once the car is i the yard a clearing agent has to check/mark all the features in the car (i.e. CD player, head rest etc) and submit that reprot to customs for the valuation. If anything gets stolen before the check list is produced it is not covered under insurance (i thnk).

OK, fine, someone please educate me as to what is RAMA DBK.

Machang, R*MA DBK is a huge exporter based in Japan soley owned by the youngest son of the owner of Ramanayaka Automobile next to Mt. Lavinia police station. He got a huge yard in Yokohama. He export cars to lot of importers in SL.