• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wallpapers For Autolanka Members

Pericles

For Sharky:

51600x12004yk.th.jpg

For Dilan:

121600x12003yd.th.jpg

For Andrew:

61600x12002gw.th.jpg

For Nigel: (Sorry no CTR - this is the closest there is)

141600x12001kg.th.jpg

For Isuru : (Yes I didn't forget u)

91600x12000oz.th.jpg

Mivec.turbo:

11600x12004fc.th.jpg

Pericles :D :

71600x12005ct.th.jpg

Fuzzo, madmax, velocity, dragster, Madz: Sorry dawgs, can't find anything on this site :)

Others, not too sure about the cars everyone likes, so....

These images bought to u courtsey the fine folk at Best Motoring :D

Thanx lot machan…. I have all these...i'm a big fan of b*** M******* videos.... do you have anything else …I mean RX-7 wall /p.... :D

peri i can't help it but to think that you started a very bad habit/trend. last thing we need is new treads popping up with wallpapers which even a monkey can easily find in the internet

The point is not the wallpapers, but the wallpapers matching cars to specific people on autolanka. Its like posting picstures on threads. Like the SCL600 and the Terranaut in the last couple of days. Or Paris Hilton's Merc. <_<

Heck, it's like a post ur rides sorta thing. These are these ppls favorite cars.

Err, I dunno ur so I couldn't post one for u :lol:

The point is not the wallpapers, but the wallpapers matching cars to specific people on autolanka. Its like posting picstures on threads. Like the SCL600 and the Terranaut in the last couple of days. Or Paris Hilton's Merc. <_<

Heck, it's like a post ur rides sorta thing. These are these ppls favorite cars.

Err, I dunno ur so I couldn't post one for u :D

its about time we start a picwhore thread.. we got 1 major picwhore in the forum :lol:

Thanx lot machan…. I have all these...i'm a big fan of b*** M******* videos.... do you have anything else …I mean RX-7 wall /p.... :)

I got a RX7 wallpaper... I'll send it to ya autolanka e-mail addy...

Damn its bad...u missed me :blink: anyway..this is what u deserve :P

hume3597pj.jpg

I already posted one for me. And there weren't any mini on the site. I do have a couple of cool mini walls tho, so if u gimme an email address.... tomorrow

Hey ,, How About Me ????? :angry-smiley-048::(

Subaru? There was another BM Subaru. Can post it tonight.

Well me i love audio sytems and Pim**d rides

Best motoring seems to be more performance oriented than pimping. places like modified and import tuner have pimped stuff. import tuner also has a very famous Sri Lankan car. A certain Cherry Baby :P