• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Seats

Harshanas

• 2 weeks later...
Guys,

I am looking for a set of racing seats which are wrx branded. If they atleast look similar to the original, its fine.

Anyone knows where I can pick them up from ? and the cost ?

Thanks in advance !!

Seems no one knows from where to buys this. if you want brand new ones- you can try the company. [obviously @ a price]

There are other places which does conversions - why don't you try those places. You'll get a rough idea if you search the forum.

Also you can try ebay-- try link

The Viva elite is an entirely different car to the Kelisa and the kenari. It' basically a current model daihatsu charade with a lot of japanese parts. Everyone who ha gotten one is VERY happy with it. Drove one myself recently and was very impressed by the build quality and general finish of the car as well as its road manners.

Its priced pretty keenly too, so it should be a great success.

Don't automatically assume that just because a car is not japanese it is an inferior product.

i agree.