• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Camera At Nurburgring

fuzzo

webcam6on.jpg

Looks like a enzo meet at the ring.. :D

"This is really interesting.hope this will update during races this weekend."

Miniace which races are you refering to, hope not the F1, this is Nordichlife, not the F1 circuit.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

webcamnurburgring5ol.jpg

What u palpitating about? Its just a 360.... :blink:

Guys, pls use the thumbnails to post, think of them dial up users.

Wonder how these ppl are gonna run with the trucks parked on the track?... That is the track, right?

actually where is this ??, imean i know that this is Nur.

but which is the race track ??? (i also first thaought the track was the far road, that has many lorries now,)

is the track cannot be seen by this cam?

is this (road where many cars -Zs and porsches- enter) a entrance to the track ??

What u palpitating about? Its just a 360.... :lol:

Wonder how these ppl are gonna run with the trucks parked on the track?... That is the track, right?

Yea I was also wondering the same thing? Because in the night that road seems empty, but during the day its packed with trucks that don't move :blink: But it seems to be a road cos it's extending from far off..

Ah right I get it, there seems to be a little lot annexed to the road where the trucks are kept.

What u palpitating about? Its just a 360.... :P

This is the nurburgring nordichlife track .

Mostly these guys use this track to test their cars and also let off steam, since it takes if i remember right about 8 -10 minutes if you do a real burn to go around the track. Most vedios i have seen of the track people do one lap runs, then come through the gates and go for another. Machan if you remember in granturismo this is just before the last strech. the road goes traight ahead but there is a detour (where the trucks are parked) so i asume ther is a back road.

Nürburgring is a Formula 1 race track in Nürburgring-Germany.Today (Sunday) the European F1 GP is held there.Nürburgring race track is a part of 20.8-km-long Nordschleife course.where enthusiasts are allowed to track test there cars.The camera is positioned above the access gate of the Nordschleife.Nürburgring track has many gates.

THIS IS WHERE THE CAMERA POSITIONED.

nubgrn29en.th.jpg

THE NORDSCHLEIFE COURSE

nubgrn33et.th.jpg

Cheers!

The old 'ring is completely different to the new track except for that little overlap. The new, emasculated version that they added in the early eighties is a pale shadow of the original but whatever, its a track in Germany, and we are still in the middle of the very very lucrative Schumacher era.

The reason you see trucks parked on part of the main circuit is because it is only during race-weekends or special occasions that you can do proper flying laps. Otherwise, everyone needs to be reguated through the gates. So when people truck in their hot rides during club days or whatever, they allow the personal transporters to be parked in that section.

No, miniace, the Nürburgring is not "a Formula 1 race track in Nürburgring-Germany." I'm pretty sure the area is called Nurburg. Similarly, the Hockenheimring is located in Hockenheim, and the A1-ring is in Zeltweg.

The old 'ring is completely different to the new track except for that little overlap. The new, emasculated version that they added in the early eighties is a pale shadow of the original but whatever, its a track in Germany, and we are still in the middle of the very very lucrative Schumacher era.

The reason you see trucks parked on part of the main circuit is because it is only during race-weekends or special occasions that you can do proper flying laps. Otherwise, everyone needs to be reguated through the gates. So when people truck in their hot rides during club days or whatever, they allow the personal transporters to be parked in that section.

No, miniace, the Nürburgring is not "a Formula 1 race track in Nürburgring-Germany." I'm pretty sure the area is called Nurburg. Similarly, the Hockenheimring is located in Hockenheim, and the A1-ring is in Zeltweg.

Heres some trivia. The town of Nurburg is just one town in the area. The old track passes 3 proper towns in the area :action-smiley-060: If memory serves correctly. Some one get a google earth pic :angry-smiley-048:

We had a intern here at MIT from Nurburg. Bugger called Pepu. Interesting bugger. Started out with dreadlocks, then I supposed he figured thats not great for our climate, and he finished his time here bald :D He was sorta shocked to find out I knew where it was. I, uh, educated him on my love for motorsports (translation : talked his ear off about M-Spec Nurs from Malabe to Dehiwela :D )

Thanks for correcting me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...