• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Tiida Latio - Fuel Efficiency And Other Info

TharakaWi

I've heard that it got best interior ... No idea abt economy though :(

Hi, can you give more details on this. What is the grade of the car and YOM? (15M, 15S, or 18G etc.) . If you do not know which grade it is, can you tell me whether it got Auto Transmission or CVT transmision.

5 km/l???? are you for sure?? Seriously guys any reviews on this car??? Build quality, common issues and all important fuel consumption figures??????

This seems ridiculously high fuel consumption for a car of this class

Due to take the Z for a service to A*W soon so will find out from the technicians

But in the mean time, Wiki has this to say

Engines

1.5-litre straight-4 HR15DE gasoline engine fuel economy 18.0 km/litre in JC08 Mode.

1.6-litre straight-4 HR16DE gasoline engine fuel economy 6.5–9 km/litre in city 9.3-13.5 km/litre on highway.

1.8-litre straight-4 MR18DE gasoline engine fuel economy 6–9 km/litre in city 8.6-12.5 km/litre on highway. 106HP.

1.5-litre straight-4 K9K-1.5 diesel engine 10–12 km/litre in city and 12.5–15 km/litre on highway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Tiida

:(

Neighbour has a Tiida, also bought B'new... He reports it does 9-10 in city (auto)

Perhaps Nahoy was talking about the bigger Teana (Aka Cefiro)? otherwise there is def something wrong with his car.

• 1 year later...

u got a problem with me man?

yeah i got a problem with you my problem with you is you thinks owning a few lancer and sunny make you a expert really expert really you don't know the first thing about vehicles and what they represent you don't know how to behave in a public forum in the first place and you don't know to respect other people opinions you don't respect people here before who help others you don't know how to talk(type) to people you don't respect some car brands believe me when i say this there are some car brands i don't like but unlike you i don't express my feelings about how bad them is you know why i don't do that because if i do that i disrespect every person who bought them and previously owned them that's not a way to some one to behave you talk all big all mighty holier than thou you tend to think that make you special with your attitude. problem is at the end of the day you are nothing but a dog that barks at others and don't bit you want respect from others you have to earn it talking big and trash talking isn't going to help you it will further destroy your reputation i know truth hurts but face it kid this is how is going to be for you.

• Like 1

Members,

Can any member explain correct way to do a fuel test on a Vehicle. Specially on a new EFI engine.

What I do is every 100 Kms fill up the tank and record some times the tank will not fill up due to air inside the tank

this method i find is not very acurate.

Need advice from members.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Members,

Can any member explain correct way to do a fuel test on a Vehicle. Specially on a new EFI engine.

What I do is every 100 Kms fill up the tank and record some times the tank will not fill up due to air inside the tank

this method i find is not very acurate.

Need advice from members.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

* Test when trip is >= 200 Km

* Use same filling station

* Drive ur normal way without thinking that "I'm about to get a reading"

Tiida does 11-12 kmpl city and 15 kmpl outstation :) awesome ride with good comfort, control, passion etc :)

Are you trying to sell one or something? I'm as big a Nissan fan as you're gonna find on AL, but passion? Really? In a Tiida? Not outside a sales brochure.

Your method is accurate if you do those 100 km without stopping the engine

Test when trip is >= 200 Km

* Use same filling station

* Drive ur normal way without thinking that "I'm about to get a reading

Thanks for two members who replied for my post will try both methods and inform the results.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

• 7 months later...

Are you trying to sell one or something? I'm as big a Nissan fan as you're gonna find on AL, but passion? Really? In a Tiida? Not outside a sales brochure.

not really, if I had to sell it I would have sold it on the Auto Lanka adds and not in discussions. its subjective from person to person. my taste would surely differ from yours. so its pointless you trying to explain me your taste

• Like 3

not really, if I had to sell it I would have sold it on the Auto Lanka adds and not in discussions. its subjective from person to person. my taste would surely differ from yours. so its pointless you trying to explain me your taste

well said dude..

• Like 1