• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Rocks!

isurujosh

Hey Peri,

This topic was about nissan and not about the personal clubs to talk about. So stop talking crap about honda club as nissan doesnt have at least a gay club in srilanka. im sorry nissan guys who are not involved in insulting honda club.

I wasn't insulting the club GC, I was insulting the man. I know there are plenty of knowledgeable Honda fans around. Draggy aint one of them, tho he seems to want to be the spokesperson.

Also, I didn't say anything bad about hondas, the honda club, the cars, the company, anything. Just the man. HE tried to pull in personal BS. Can't complain if I reply in kind. I gave a step by step breakdown about how he is wrong, and he had nothing to say, so he tried getting personal. Bad idea.

Edited by Pericles

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna put it this way once. If you want to get personal on the forums, I have two options. Either remove your post under "personal attacks" (which you will respond to by saying personal gain or some rot like that) or leave it and respond in kind. Which I can guarantee you will get very ugly, very fast, and you will be running to hide behind your momma's skirts. So keep it off the forum.

Who sends mails? Ask Pila. Ask about the follow up too. See who the joke is then.

ane... darling... now now dont cry be brave... cause looks like there's rolling thunder coming at ya.. ;)

I wasn't insulting the club GC, I was insulting the man. I know there are plenty of knowledgeable Honda fans around. Draggy aint one of them, tho he seems to want to be the spokesperson.

Also, I didn't say anything bad about hondas, the honda club, the cars, the company, anything. Just the man. HE tried to pull in personal BS. Can't complain if I reply in kind. I gave a step by step breakdown about how he is wrong, and he had nothing to say, so he tried getting personal. Bad idea.

dont just b*ll man.. you were insulting the club above.. I was the one who were telling you stuff thus you shouldn't have slammed the club for it...

there's nothing for me being wrong.. like GC said you always had a grudge with the honda boys.. and you always find it a point to put your mouth where ever that the Honda word states

and you always find it a point to put your mouth where ever that the Honda word states

Really? And yet .... My first reply on this thread is on the second page, after YOU made multiple replies.

There were plenty of others who expressed for and against views. Don, Pila, etc. You might also note I didn't say anything to them. Also note I haven't said anything pro Nissan or anti Honda.

Besides, if I had a grudge against Honda boys, I wouldn't be giving all the great coverage to the Honda's at the races. :rolleyes: I have a thing against idiots. Exhibit 1, front and center. The one who jokes about drunk driving.

Rolling thunder? Are you planning to fart? Yikes, I guess I'll get out of the way then.

And for the record. I wasn't insulting the club. I was insulting the president (you) the email admin (you) the email sender (you again), and lets see ... anyone else? Oh yeah, You.

But fine, if the rest of the guys don't like the Honda Club name getting touched into it, I'll just stick with pointing out your personal idiocy.

Edited by Pericles

Really? And yet .... My first reply on this thread is on the second page, after YOU made multiple replies.

There were plenty of others who expressed for and against views. Don, Pila, etc. You might also note I didn't say anything to them.

Besides, if I had a grudge against Honda boys, I wouldn't be giving all the great coverage to the Honda's at the races. :rolleyes: I have a thing against idiots. Exhibit 1, front and center. The one who jokes about drunk driving.

Rolling thunder? Are you planning to fart? Yikes, I guess I'll get out of the way then.

And for the record. I wasn't insulting the club. I was insulting the president (you) the email admin (you) the email sender (you again), and lets see ... anyone else? Oh yeah, You.

But fine, if the rest of the guys don't like the Honda Club name getting touched into it, I'll just stick with pointing out your personal idiocy.

and why did you reply because I wasnt talking to you... it was only Isuru and me who were in the discussion.. great coverage ? yeah right.. you cant shoot for jack.. a kindergarten kid could take better pics than you... and also if it was not for the honda's there wouldnt be any coverage at all..

and you were insulting the club... and I am not the president which means you were insulting that person... go to the site and look up the committee..

oh and I am not the E-mail admin we got a team that runs the site and handles all the member requests... I sent you e-mail from the official Honda Club account because you said it didnt exist...

you call me an idiot but we all know whose the idiot..

Edited by dragster

and why did you reply because I wasnt talking to you... it was only Isuru and me who were in the discussion.. great coverage ? yeah right.. you cant shoot for jack.. a kindergarten kid could take better pics than you... and also if it was not for the honda's there wouldnt be any coverage at all..

and you were insulting the club... and I am not the president which means you were insulting that person... go to the site and look up the committee..

oh and I am not the E-mail admin we got a team that runs the site and handles all the member requests... I sent you e-mail from the official Honda Club account because you said it didnt exist...

you call me an idiot but we all know whose the idiot..

My complete and sincere apologies to the President of the Honda Club. The site doesn't seem to work beyond the homepage so I can't really check who it is.

And actually, you sent an email from the Honda Club account telling someone to buy Imation CDs from Unity Plaza. To which we couldn't reply to coz it said Connection Refused. If you wanna use Honda Club general email for your personal correspondence ...

As for the bit about my pics ... :lol: I believe I already expressed my views on your taste, so I'll not repeat myself.

My complete and sincere apologies to the President of the Honda Club. The site doesn't seem to work beyond the homepage so I can't really check who it is.

And actually, you sent an email from the Honda Club account telling someone to buy Imation CDs from Unity Plaza. To which we couldn't reply to coz it said Connection Refused. If you wanna use Honda Club general email for your personal correspondence ...

As for the bit about my pics ... :lol: I believe I already expressed my views on your taste, so I'll not repeat myself.

dude... dont show your ignorance to everyone... it does go beyond the homepage... you know the mouse ? that little mouse like thing with a wire that attached to a box ( which is called a CPU )... ? you click the left button which will take you to the rest of the pages.. but then again let me just check if our guys have blocked you... :P

P.S make sure you keep the mouse down on some surface dont hold it up like a remote control and click... ok ? happy browsing

Edited by dragster

it does go beyond the homepage... you know the mouse ? that little mouse like thing with a wire that attached to a box ( which is called a CPU )... ?

Used to go beyond the home page. Gets stuck now.

little mouse like thing? :rolleyes:

BTW, its called the System Unit. The CPU is the chip thats inside. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've been blocked by the site admin. Coz it can somehow identify me when I just go to the site. :rolleyes:

But apparently I'm the one showing ignorance. Facepalm.

Used to go beyond the home page. Gets stuck now.

little mouse like thing? :rolleyes:

BTW, its called the System Unit. The CPU is the chip thats inside. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've been blocked by the site admin. Coz it can somehow identify me when I just go to the site. :rolleyes:

But apparently I'm the one showing ignorance. Facepalm.

wow very good... now you know your ABC..

just a note..

The Honda Club as a whole has been very bias participating to all events and letting others participate in our events as well, like the last event we had prizes were given to Nissan owners, Mitsubishi owners etc.

we are having a members drive to Wadduwa on the 27th of this month 7am onwards from Marine drive.. anyone is free to join us..

Did anyone noticed @ the end of the video the guy said something like "it's not just abt the numbers... but the whole package" :)

yes good point. i think in that second segment they will tell how superior E class is on subjective terms. surely nissan has not conqured the luxury segment but certainly they are heading in the right direction.

yes good point. i think in that second segment they will tell how superior E class is on subjective terms. surely nissan has not conqured the luxury segment but certainly they are heading in the right direction.

Isn't he talking about the Honda video that Shan-X posted?

Isn't he talking about the Honda video that Shan-X posted?

possibly yes. but edmund's video ends with a closing remark that reads "there's more to these cars than just these numbers, so for the full comparision tests check-out ...". i thought Chris had talked about that but i could of course be mistaken as well.

possibly yes. but edmund's video ends with a closing remark that reads "there's more to these cars than just these numbers, so for the full comparision tests check-out ...". i thought Chris had talked about that but i could of course be mistaken as well.

i was referring to the first vid abt nissan vs e-class

The Honda Club as a whole has been very bias participating to all events and letting others participate in our events as well, like the last event we had prizes were given to Nissan owners, Mitsubishi owners etc.

:action-smiley-033: