• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Unwanted Writing By A Member Of The Forun.

Sylvi

Hm...sir Sylvi did say he owns a coconut estate with some dogs...

and rock city is known for it's coconuts... maybe there's a connection here :D

after all...it's the second time rock city rocker came to the rescue of our dear forum jester! :D

Rippa', think you are on to something here mate!!! There might be a connection! And DKG is a Dog expert too, considering his recent post on the Pet thread... :) Brilliant post I must say!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

කමෝන් කමෝන්, ඔහොම යං, අපේ අංකල්ට ජය වේවා !!,

ps

MR Sir, im interested buying a lancer and will you able to find me one with a Boxer Engine :P

Edited by Pericles
Spelling. You know sylvi hates bad spelling.

කමෝන් කමෝන්, ඔහොම යං, අපේ අංකල්ට ජය වේවා !!,

ps

MR Sir, im interested buying a lancer and will you able to fund me one with a Boxer Engine :P

Boxers are great dogs, I had 15 in my coconut estate and 12 in my tea estate. They make great companions on cold nights in the up country. 50 years ago, we used to make catapults with Fan belts and shoot Boxers at each other... I had crazy friends.. we used to hide in 4x4 drainage pits and polish each others marbles. Ah.. those were the days.

Edited by Pericles
c'mon, no schools.

Guys, we should learn to respect elders, specially very old ppl like Sylvi. I feel so sorry abt the old bugger. At least if I'm correct he is the eldest member of the AL. Poor guy might end up in a heart attack :unsure:

Edited by Thanushka

Rippa', think you are on to something here mate!!! There might be a connection! And DKG is a Dog expert too, considering his recent post on the Pet thread... :) Brilliant post I must say!

DEffa im a dog expert. So i know how to deal with VVTI and his DOG GANG

Guys, we should learn to respect elders, specially very old ppl like Sylvi. I feel so sorry abt the old bugger. At least if I'm correct he is the eldest member of the AL. Poor guy might end up in a heart attack :unsure:

very true but the problem here is that this guy doesn't know how to behave within a community... and online automotive community at that.

he doesn't know as much he thinks he does and talks as if he knows everything.

he barges into almost every thread and takes the focus away completely...

Had he respected the way this place functions and stayed within those guidelines...all of this could have been avoided.

all he does is blow his own goddamn trumpet all the time :violent-smiley-030:

Had you followed this little saga, you can easily see who's actually behind all this unwanted stress...now have slowly but surely converted itself into entertainment :P

very true but the problem here is that this guy doesn't know how to behave within a community... and online automotive community at that.

he doesn't know as much he thinks he does and talks as if he knows everything.

he barges into almost every thread and takes the focus away completely...

Had he respected the way this place functions and stayed within those guidelines...all of this could have been avoided.

all he does is blow his own goddamn trumpet all the time :violent-smiley-030:

Had you followed this little saga, you can easily see who's actually behind all this unwanted stress...now have slowly but surely converted itself into entertainment :P

Yap mate. I just feel sorry for the old bugger :rolleyes: And Ya this is the most interesting post I have ever read in AL :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by Thanushka

What exactly are you trying to say here? Are you offended by incest or are you a product of incest? Taboo??? Isn't that a big word from a small brain like you?

You have clearly indicated ur status man...

lol HAVE Doubts about your BLOOD LINE? :action-smiley-060:

I'm sure VVTi has memberships in addition to this forum, but if you insist on contacting the man privately, then posting complaining of the behaviour of "Member of the the forum" is not on. Thats your personal correspondence. Its YOUR responsibility. Earlier PMs were disabled on this forum, and it was only enabled after a lot of begging with the admin. This kind of behaviour of engaging in unnecessary personal contact is the sort of thing that'll convince the admin that enabling PMs is a bad idea and it'll be taken away again.

Side Note : I hate bloody American spellcheckers telling me behaviour is spelled behavior. Grrr.

Hey pericals...Godee sudda boy.. i need a technical writer and a proof reader

Bonus

ETF EPF

Transport from Mnt To the Office

Have to have Passport, Driving license

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

1111zn.jpg

If I have been warned wat about VVTI and others who personnaly ATTACK Sylvie???????????

THE BIASED MODERATOR HIT IT AGAIN.

PERICLES.. U DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF A MODERATOR. Favoritism KILLS THE ATTRACTION. Admins have to be much straight on this issue.

Moderator is abusing powers of moderatorship.

AL eke mod unaa kiyala loku size neme machan ok.......warn me fill it up with 100% then i'll create another ban my IP its ok im using a proxy :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by da_kool_guy

Boxers are great dogs, I had 15 in my coconut estate and 12 in my tea estate. They make great companions on cold nights in the up country. 50 years ago, we used to make catapults with Fan belts and shoot Boxers at each other... I had crazy friends.. we used to hide in 4x4 drainage pits and polish each others marbles. Ah.. those were the days.

lol :action-smiley-060:

ps - Thanks peri for correcting my spelling mistake

1111zn.jpg

If I have been warned wat about VVTI and others who personnaly ATTACK Sylvie???????????

THE BIASED MODERATOR HIT IT AGAIN.

PERICLES.. U DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF A MODERATOR. Favoritism KILLS THE ATTRACTION. Admins have to be much straight on this issue.

AL eke mod unaa kiyala loku size neme machan ok.......warn me fill it up with 100% then i'll create another ban my IP its ok im using a proxy :angry-smiley-048:

Boo hoooo Cry baby!!!

Ohhhh... using a proxy eh...... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... you think we are impressed?

1111zn.jpg

This system is private to spare YOU the embarrassment. If you want to expose the punishment your misbehaviour is getting you, well, your call.

That isn't your concern. I suggest you look to your own behaviour. Sylvi doesn't wait for moderation, neither does VVTi. It's hard to penalize one when the other has already hit back. I have left your little tiff with VVTi up by the same policy. But YOU chose to attack me. And I chose official moderation instead of wrestling the pig. YOU misbehaved. Deal with it.

I haven't favored anyone. Favoritism would be to censor one party and not the other. Each of these tiffs, I have been impartial and not favored anyone.

Frankly, straight from the heart, your presence here does far more to kill the attraction than mine. So I really don't care about how attractive it is for you. You don't find it attractive, no one is forcing you to stay.

Sigh. Another unwarranted personal attack.

AL eke mod unaa kiyala loku size neme machan ok

Is that a threat? My my, that is a big no-no.

.......warn me fill it up with 100% then i'll create another ban my IP its ok im using a proxy :angry-smiley-048:

Well, if you insist, I shall accommodate.

Here's the thing.

a. You aren't known to anyone, you hide behind the anonymity of the internet and use that as an excuse to misbehave. Not real manly.

b. You WHINE about your punishment after misbehaving. Try being a man.

c. You throw out unsubstantiated claims about "forum members" in a tome implying that AL is a den of thieves. Thats an insult on everyone here. Again, anonymously, without pointing out anyone in particular. We can't evaluate the source, we can't evaluate the target. Guess you just want to show your "loku size" in the forum by claiming knowledge of things. Too bad no one bought it.