• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Unwanted Writing By A Member Of The Forun.

Sylvi

Ok I'm out of this thread, if Mr. Sylvia Saint doesn't know when to call it quits after all this, I don't think there's much more we can do. Best to just ignore him. Is there an "ignore" function on this board?

SOME MOB CAN WRITE AGAINST ME I DO NOT CARE FOR THEM THEY ARE ALL MONGRELS

THESE MONGRELS WHAT CAN THEY DO TO ME.

WIJESINGHE

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOME MOB CAN WRITE AGAINST ME I DO NOT CARE FOR THEM THEY ARE ALL MONGRELS

THESE MONGRELS WHAT CAN THEY DO TO ME.

WIJESINGHE

As for you, you WILL behave, and stop with the name calling too, unless you want to be kicked out. I am very thin on patience now, DON'T PUSH IT!

OMG!!!...he's on international forums aswell!!!!!!!!!

and still goin OT...I mean what does window polishing have to do with the civil war?...unbelievable!

LOL...great find Az

Sir,

This civil war is only among few members because 1 member said my quotation for the job was Rupees 15000.00.

I am A professional who is in business FROM 1992 I have my Professional high class equipment HIGH charges

No one can Question on same.

if any one do not agree with my charges do it your self with Elbow Grease

Yes I am on more than 10 international forums on different subjects. To share my experience and to gain Knowledge.

Please understand I write to share my experience in my profession to that international forum

No one can stop me and I do not advertise there that forum is there for question and answers if you read carefully.

Wijesinghe.

Either ways, this was my token resistance to highlight the fact that we should just get over this thing. That ends here. You guys go right on trolling... I'll just look for the daily dose of humor

I agree to this. End of the day we are not going any where.

If Syilvi problem can't be corrected site management can write him clearly what their rules and regulations on going OT and failing which ban the person. I think it's more practical than this. I am not expecting site management to be democratic and fairness towards everyone, but more importantly add value to more members.

As for you, you WILL behave, and stop with the name calling too, unless you want to be kicked out. I am very thin on patience now, DON'T PUSH IT!

Mr. Pericles,

I thank you for your comment.

I all ways mind my Language and polite when ever I Write when other members antagonize me what can I Do

Few members insulted me first about the thread on fuel saving.

I find those members are roaming in the web to find out what are the other forums I write

I have to retaliate.

It is left to you to take any action.

Wijesinghe.

I find those members are roaming in the web to find out what are the other forums I write

Won't this thread die? :violent-smiley-099:

I'm one of those roaming members, however, you issued us an open invitation to visit your posts on other forums as proof of your standing, and I couldn't resist. I'm not sure why you're taking offense at that now. In any case, I couldn't find anything to back up your claims, aside from what was posted here. You are free to ask the mods to delete those posts if they want.

I have to retaliate.

It is left to you to take any action.

Wijesinghe.

You don't HAVE to. I'm not a Christian, but doesn't your religion say turn the other cheek or somethings.

Anyway, I have already taken care of it, so you can let it go now.

I AM NOT A bugger YOU ARE A MONGREL

IF NOT A PRODUCT OF A WHORE.

WIJESINGHE.

As I can see you have replied to my post......

Dear sir,

Again its too bad that you couldn't see that I have NEVER called you a mongrel or a product of a wore! I just dont have to waste my time telling how much of a dumb a$$ you are.

signed,

A person with barely 2 years of experience in motoring field, was NOT born with a silver spoon stuck up my a$$ but is still smart enough to understand how much of a a$$ a human could be :P

Won't this thread die? :violent-smiley-099:

I'm one of those roaming members, however, you issued us an open invitation to visit your posts on other forums as proof of your standing, and I couldn't resist. I'm not sure why you're taking offense at that now. In any case, I couldn't find anything to back up your claims, aside from what was posted here. You are free to ask the mods to delete those posts if they want.

Well, honestly I think this is the only forum tolerated him to the max, as somebody said ignoring, keep a blind eye on all this BS is what we members can do. Moderators can decide which post harms the validity and worthiness of forum and take actions accordingly and I'm sure Peri said it clear he's very thin on patience now. So we all know where he's heading to.

Ripper

I honestly don't think you needed to say that. But then thats my own opinion. Has it come to a stage where everyone is either for Sylvie or against him?

This is not a war. You are not fighting a guy who was spreading anti-social propaganda or fighting for a separate state. Comparing this to the war is melodramatic and unwarranted.

This thread with its inglorious innuendo does not add to the forum's glory or credibility either. Even the newest to the forum are not dumb to believe what is obviously not good advice. You guys(the experienced) have always commented constructively when he misinforms so newbies know what to believe.

I hardly think an AL-nobody like me commenting on this is giving you crap.. Contrary to popular belief, my commenting is not self righteous and its strange you think so.

If you are looking for a new target after DKG disappeared then I suggest you do not look at me....

Dilesh - yes I can decide not to read or comment to this thread. But you can decide not to take Sylvie's comments seriously as well. So I guess 'choice' swings both ways mate.

Either ways, this was my token resistance to highlight the fact that we should just get over this thing. That ends here. You guys go right on trolling... I'll just look for the daily dose of humor

machang...if you did't have to be so high and mighty and say that we're "ganging up on people that we don't like" my response to you was not needed in the first place.

after wading through all that writing...i still fail to see where you have shown that "we" have ganged up against people we don't like as you said earlier.

If you make a claim....please be ready to show when and where...

cheers

ripper

machang...if you did't have to be so high and mighty and say that we're "ganging up on people that we don't like" my response to you was not needed in the first place.

after wading through all that writing...i still fail to see where you have shown that "we" have ganged up against people we don't like as you said earlier.

If you make a claim....please be ready to show when and where...

cheers

ripper

Mate my last post was not intended to prove anything. It was meant to be a response for you calling me self righteous, a tag I don't believe I deserved.

I don't want to get into a pissing contest although my ego keeps crying out to prove my claim. By your own admission you guys are a close knit group and when Sylvie started this darn thread everyone got on the bandwagon. And thats what I meant as ganging up. The minute DKG stuck his nose in this thread, the wrath of AL turned on him. Applauding each others posts does constitute part of ganging up. Overwhelming an opponent by sheer numbers is ganging up. Don't get me wrong I have nothing for the two of them. Just stated my view which got you started up on my case.

Anyways I'd like to stop this now. (or we could go at it with pistols or sword tomorrow at dawn) I'm sorry if i came across too 'high and mighty'

Cheers, R

Edited by Rebel

I'd like to point out that this forum does, indeed, allow users to "ignore" certain users, by clicking on their profile and then choosing the same under "options"

This should save a lot of grief if there's someone's posts you really don't want to see. On the other hand, it will affect your ability to challenge deliberate misinformation by the same.

None of my business, but @Rebel: if large numbers of members on a respectable forum that deals with a subject matter like AL does where a large number of members don't hide behind anonimity unlike 95% of forums out there, are ganging up against a certain member, then maybe (just maybe) there is a very good reason for it?

Ok I'm out of this thread, if Mr. Sylvia Saint doesn't know when to call it quits after all this, I don't think there's much more we can do. Best to just ignore him. Is there an "ignore" function on this board?

ha ha ha,,, mt sylvia saint... good one.. wonder if mr. wijesinghe knows... hmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

Mate my last post was not intended to prove anything. It was meant to be a response for you calling me self righteous, a tag I don't believe I deserved.

I don't want to get into a pissing contest although my ego keeps crying out to prove my claim. By your own admission you guys are a close knit group and when Sylvie started this darn thread everyone got on the bandwagon. And thats what I meant as ganging up. The minute DKG stuck his nose in this thread, the wrath of AL turned on him. Applauding each others posts does constitute part of ganging up. Overwhelming an opponent by sheer numbers is ganging up. Don't get me wrong I have nothing for the two of them. Just stated my view which got you started up on my case.

Anyways I'd like to stop this now. (or we could go at it with pistols or sword tomorrow at dawn) I'm sorry if i came across too 'high and mighty'

Cheers, R

dude...take a chill pill :P

i was pissed off at your "ganging up comment" cos we don't do that to people we "don't like" as you said earlier.

hell we hardly know everybody to like or dislike. Its the content of the posts that get certain reactions and as you know Sylvie and DKG got what was coming for them. As far as us being a close knit group...that happened through AL...Except for VVTI, i didn't know anybody else until we met at the odd AL G2H or racing events etc...

Anyways.... i'l take your advice and call it quits...

But if you wanna do the morning thing...got both those instruments at home and the pistol being an CO2 fired one :P