• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Unwanted Writing By A Member Of The Forun.

Sylvi

Is it just me or is it very very hard to take seriously a Ganja Smoking deadlocked Rastafarian Lion?

Everytime I see this jokers' pic I start hearing the words for the song,

I am on the rock and then I check a stock

I have to run like a fugitive to save the life I live

I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion (repeat)

Iron Lion Zion

:jumping-smiley-013:

RIP Bob!!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is it very very hard to take seriously a Ganja Smoking deadlocked Rastafarian Lion?

RIP Bob!!

Your feeding the troll.

This system is private to spare YOU the embarrassment. If you want to expose the punishment your misbehaviour is getting you, well, your call.

NOPE U are the embarassment. You are the one who abuse ur moderatorship.

That isn't your concern. I suggest you look to your own behaviour. Sylvi doesn't wait for moderation, neither does VVTi. It's hard to penalize one when the other has already hit back. I have left your little tiff with VVTi up by the same policy. But YOU chose to attack me. And I chose official moderation instead of wrestling the pig. YOU misbehaved. Deal with it.

Sylvie was waiting for the moderation but YOU JUST FED THE PEOPLE WHO ABUSE AL TO INSULT other forum members while you were doing the same thing.

Dilesh started this thread http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=8422&st=20 in May 31 2010, 08:54 AM.

But did u moderate it?

MADZ and others go and see Posts number 9,23,25,29,52,57 which were made by Pericles.

This is Post number 29

May 31 2010, 04:02 PM

Post #29

The Grand Poobah

Group: Moderators

Member No.: 827

Moved this to the lounge, which is where it belongs!

Did he tried to stop it? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

he was just trying to back others up. But once he got some resistance against this vulgar and NON ethical act (post # 64) he locked the thread cuz he knew it would roll back to him (Post # 65)

HE STOPPED IT AFTER LETTING OTHER SAVAGE AL MEMBERS TO HARASS A FORUM MEMBER BY POSTING 63 DAMN COMMENTS.

After that he is saying "Sylvie ddn't wait for a moderation. He forgot to moderate it but to post 9 comments against another forum member while supporting bullies.

WHAT A SHAME REPLY by a respectable gentleman? HUH :angry-smiley-048:

THIS IS another shameful deliberate act of mr. pericles.

I haven't favored anyone. Favoritism would be to censor one party and not the other. Each of these tiffs, I have been impartial and not favored anyone.

Frankly, straight from the heart, your presence here does far more to kill the attraction than mine. So I really don't care about how attractive it is for you. You don't find it attractive, no one is forcing you to stay.

"I HAVEN't FAVORED ANYONE. But I Let others to harass a forum member by purpose. BUT I HAVEN'T FAVORED ANYONE. Im the GOOD SAMARITAN"

hmmmmmmmmm acceptable

Sigh. Another unwarranted personal attack.

Our mr. GOOD OLE BOY just use his moderator power not to stop violations of forum rules but to stop OFFENSES FOR HIM SELF WHICH WERE MAINLY FOCUSED TO REVEAL HIS HIDDEN MANIFESTO which overrides the noble intentions of having a forum to help newbies.

He is trying to make this as a gathering point for few outlaws and crooks and some CYBER BULLIES and his ass lickers.

Here's the thing.

a. You aren't known to anyone, you hide behind the anonymity of the internet and use that as an excuse to misbehave. Not real manly.

b. You WHINE about your punishment after misbehaving. Try being a man.

c. You throw out unsubstantiated claims about "forum members" in a tome implying that AL is a den of thieves. Thats an insult on everyone here. Again, anonymously, without pointing out anyone in particular. We can't evaluate the source, we can't evaluate the target. Guess you just want to show your "loku size" in the forum by claiming knowledge of things. Too bad no one bought it.

a) Why should i reveal my identity? Do u think u are the man? BULL SIT :D

B) Im revealing the truth of GREAT GRAND poobha. BUT HE CANT TOLERATE IT. HE JUST WANT TO QUIET VOICES AGAINST HIS UNETHICAL BEHAVOIURS. Dat's why he warned me.

If he is a real real MODERATOR Y Didnt he Warn Master Don, VVTI for using mothers and sisters for personnel offenses?

Master Don

Apr 23 2010, 09:11 PM

Post #92

Pro Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 25,677

here I am!...here I am!... jumping-smiley-013.gif ...waliyak kothanda MasterDon ethana...now excuse me while i go and whoop some DKG ass

QUOTE (da_kool_guy @ Apr 23 2010, 06:08 PM) *

I know the reason behind your abnormal behaviours. You have Schizoid personality disorder. my bad forgive me lord for reavealing the great poobahs mental illness.

see Peri...I told you to wear a condom when you were dating DKG's mom...now you've gone and caught this "schizoid personality disorder" thingy thanks to mrs.da kool guy...tsk tsk...anyways we should be glad she didnt' pass on her genes to you,but alas the same cannot said for the poor sap she calls her off-spring

Isnt it a personnel offense? But Did our Gentleman PERICLES Warn him? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is his answer

Aww c'mon dude. How bad do you think my taste in women is?

55980205.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This clearly shows how biased our great poobah.

According to FORUM DISCLAIMER

"From time to time topics in the forum leads to arguments with the parties involved putting forward accusations follwed by counter accusations and the like. In this regard we would like to state that the creators and managers of this site is not responsbile in any way for the topics/discussions in our forum. The thoughts expressed are not that of this site nor its management and it is purly that of the participants.

We would also like to mention that our forum is freely available to all members of the site and the liberty of the members to express their thoughts and opinions will always be upheld and respected by the site management.

The only time a topic will be deleted from the site is if the discussions become abusive, foul languaged or citically damaging towards certain parties.

Furthermore, we would like to encourage all parties to such discussions to accept discussions with maturity and use the free forum facility to solve disputes and work together inorder to further all aspects of motoring. Thus developing what we love the most.

"

We would also like to mention that our forum is freely available to all members of the site and the liberty of the members to express their thoughts and opinions will always be upheld and respected by the site management.

According to this Site Management should respect other members and the liberty of the members to express their thoughts.

But pericles (A man who represent the site management) also encouraged others to insult Sylvie by posting comments and letting others to do so and went against "RESPECTING FORUM MEMBERS".

Admins do their jobs with flying colors and I really appreciate the intention of this forum.

But unfortunaitly Few Members are trying to ruin the reputation of AL by neglecting their privileges and abusing the freedom of Autolanka.

Also these kind of behaviours discourage NEW FORUM Members to actively engage with forum.

Edited by da_kool_guy

RIP Bob!!

Perry, Wat do u think now? WHO IS TRYING TO OFFENSE OTHER FORUM MEMBERS?

Wat will be your reaction. ANOTHER WARNING FOR ME??????????????????????????

btw this is one of my fav. SPECIAL DEDICATIONS FOR BOOLAAZZZZZZZZZZZZ :P

One love (Covered by MUSIC FOR THE CHANGE Musicians)

Let them all pass all their dirty remarks

There is one question I'd really love to ask

Is there a place for the hopeless sinner

Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs

Edited by da_kool_guy

Hey Da Wankerguy,

Just wondering... you seem to have a lot of venom inside you... seems like you are a born loser... this much of vitriolic spew comes only from someone who is very familiar with failure and being a Ace Loser...

Are you that Big Time loser who organized that utter failure of circus in Da Rock City few months back ?

Stop being a loser, mate and go do something useful... life slit your wrists aor chase some OL tuition girl.

You are a bloody joke... even Sylvie sounds smart compared to you.

You are such a Stupid Mutt!

If he is a real real MODERATOR Y Didnt he Warn Master Don, VVTI for using mothers and sisters for personnel offenses?

Master Don

okay!...okay!...jeeze...i take it back

dear all list members

PLEASE NOTE THAT LIST MEMBER DKG'S MOM IS NOT A WHORE

signed

list member masterdon

Edited by MasterDon

Hey Da Wankerguy,

Just wondering... you seem to have a lot of venom inside you... seems like you are a born loser... this much of vitriolic spew comes only from someone who is very familiar with failure and being a Ace Loser...

Are you that Big Time loser who organized that utter failure of circus in Da Rock City few months back ?

Stop being a loser, mate and go do something useful... life slit your wrists aor chase some OL tuition girl.

myspace-owned.jpg

Hey Da Wankerguy,

Circus you say...?!! the only thing that came close to that was a so called "Athugalpura Drag race" as I remember :action-smiley-060:

Because you are a prize idiot. I asked him to point out where that occurred, it had occurred in the personal messages, which are NOT MODERATED. If you took the time to read this thread as carefully as all the history you dig up, you'd have understood that. Tho you probably don't want to since this seems to be a personal vendetta.

he was just trying to back others up. But once he got some resistance against this vulgar and NON ethical act (post # 64) he locked the thread cuz he knew it would roll back to him (Post # 65)

Actually I didn't lock it. I said I'd kick it upstairs, which is exactly what I did. :lol: Wow, your an idiot!

Also these kind of behaviours discourage NEW FORUM Members to actively engage with forum.

Fascinating. But considering the number of new members who actively engage with the forum, somewhat inaccurate. But hey, feel free to express your opinion.

Perry, Wat do u think now? WHO IS TRYING TO OFFENSE OTHER FORUM MEMBERS?

Wat will be your reaction. ANOTHER WARNING FOR ME??????????????????????????

My God, I swear I've never encountered such a whiny bitch in all my life. Insults everyone and sundry and wants protection when someone fires back. YOU can't behave, other people don't like it. This isn't your back yard. If you come to someone elses gathering place and misbehave and you get hammered coz people don't like the way you behave, thats coz of the way YOU behave. Shut up, behave, ppl will accept you. Don't, ppl won't. Up to you.

The rest is not really worth my time.

Edited by Pericles

Now show me if you are a real gentleman WHO IS TRYING TO INSULT OTHERS?

WATS UR REACTION?

People are waiting for it

I see people have been waiting a real long time for it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Pericles

Guys can we just close this thread as it clearly isn't going anywhere worthwhile?

Even tho' it did make interesting reading.

PS: You guys DO gang up on the old man and anyone you do not fancy...

this is some good stuff its like 12am here and im awake and reading all this ... guess alot of people who have alot of free time in there hands have joined AL .....Athugalpura whores :action-smiley-060: gihan gihan ... hush hush .... public place...

by the way dont you guys think both of these guys are reflections of each other in a different era ..... :blink: speaking out loud

peri ...seee people are waiting for your reaction .... when did you became a politikkaaa ...or a public figure ..... guess next time around you should run for elections mate ..... :jumping-smiley-013:

by the way VVTI so you new fiat nice ride man congradz ..... too bad you bought it before the tax cut .... any how what can i say LOVE IS BLIND neda machang .... :)

okay!...okay!...jeeze...i take it back

dear all list members

PLEASE NOTE THAT LIST MEMBER DKG'S MOM IS NOT A WHORE

signed

list member masterdon

OK don we got it machang ..... :jumping-smiley-013:

Guys can we just close this thread as it clearly isn't going anywhere worthwhile?

Even tho' it did make interesting reading.

Gentlemen,

Yes this is another waste of time. Can't we spend our valuable time on some thing really worth for. Previous week I also wanted to know about flooded routs in colombo as I wanted to come col from Kandy, but that thread it self is flooded that nobody noticed there are other questions related to topic.

Gentlemen,

Yes this is another waste of time. Can't we spend our valuable time on some thing really worth for. Previous week I also wanted to know about flooded routs in colombo as I wanted to come col from Kandy, but that thread it self is flooded that nobody noticed there are other questions related to topic.

Oh dear... did you come to Colombo? Balaummahara was a No Go area... ;) As was Thihariya... :)

errrr....care to elaborate???

Folks who acts like jokers here get what they asked for since it is a very close knit community.

most people know each other through g2g's and the likes so it's normal that those folks are more tighter knit than an anonymous members who loves to talk crap like DKG.

If you have followed the threads it's easy to see how this old man has become a cancer to almost all the threads polluting everything and anything with all his big talk.

I would love to know when and who we have ganged up against when we don't like them.

Dilesh started this thread in May 31 2010, 08:54 AM.

But did u moderate it?

You're seriously putting your foot deeper and deeper up ur a$$ u know!

Yes i started the thread; if you read my first post you'll see WHY i started it. It was because sylvi was talking crap on threads of value making them utter rubish and purpose-less for someone who actually wants to know anything about the thread TOPIC! And in case you didnt realize it, it worked. All of the questions/posts that were aimed at Sylvi were on it, and it left the other threads free of crap...And if someone thinks that thread is useless they are free to NOT open the thread and read it. Which is the better option as opossed to being forced to read it in threads that ARE important.

And FYI peri has been a decent modertor. In fact he had removed some posts that I made bashing sylvi. Do you hear me complaining? No. That's because afterall he's a moderator and he has the right to do it. I didnt go quoting peri word to word to show that my post had the 'right' to be there etc etc... Just because you dont KNOW/SEE what happened doesnt mean it didnt happen. Unwanted posts are deleted. And if they cant be seen to others (in this case you) thats because the job ahs been done properly. idiot!

And that thread in question has been closed by (I presume) MADZ. You see me crying over it? no! thats the rules and we play by it....So as they say katai-p#kai-wahagena indaganin!

Edited by Dilesh