• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Unwanted Writing By A Member Of The Forun.

Sylvi

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Against you? I have nothing against you. Apart from the fact that you tried to cheat Rs. 15,000 from me, and it's just that you are comic relief for me.

You Stupid Bugger.... One cannot FIND his or her Waterloo... one must MEET his or her Waterloo. Waterloo cannot be lost or found, its still there in England. I thought someone with your colonial mindset should know more about Lord Nelson than this.

For someone who corrects others English (almost with same panache as Sakvithi Sir) your knowledge of English is anything but impressive.

Background essence? What the ??? Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! What are you smoking these days old man? I think these glass cleaner compound that you have been inhaling for extended periods of time has fried your brain cells.

VVTi,

What you write is about your self.

You Cannot use English correctly when you write you write all slang Your first Paragraph proves that.

All what you have written is your Background essence Sleeping with?

You are a product of that.

Wijesinghe.

lol, was he Nihal Wijesinghe by any chance? :D

Not sure mate. Lol. I think their related. Or may be the same person with a different Login.

fatjoe, anyone who can help Sir from where you are 'from' :D

I could ask couple of my neighbors since I live lil close to Angoda MENTAL hospital. hahahah.

gee...one troll is entertaing,but two is just annoying...I say we keep silvy sir and kick da_queer_guy...

Guys Can I use da "F" Word??? FS. This is BS. "Ali Madiwata Koti"

Peri,

Ne action man? As somebody said 2 trolls are annoying.

Boxer Engine is a very old design which Germans who originated same VW cars has smiler engines.

So does that mean you admit you are wrong and were an ignorant fool when you like some know-it-all, stated that boxer engines are being used by most manufacturers? and which current VW cars have boxer engines?

And a bit of trivia for you Sylvi, are there any other current manufacturers who use boxer engines?

If you dont know something dont be ashamed to ask. we'll all teach you. Do you see us laughing at new members whocome in asking questions about tech stuff. No, we help them the best we can. We only laugh at jacka$$es like you who think they know it all....

And thank you for the PM. I was starting to feel left out when you wee passing notes to everyone else in class and i didnt get one. :(

aiyo aiyo....Sir has retired and found someone to answer to his dumb-a$$ behaviour... and this fool also goes and gets involved in something that has nothing to do with it... funny sh!t!

What you write is good for you.

Wijesinghe

see us laughing at new members whocome in asking questions about tech stuff. No, we help them the best we can. We only laugh at jacka$$es like you who think they know it all....

And thank you for the PM. I was starting to feel left out when you wee passing notes to everyone else in class and i didnt get one. :(

Welcome to the club, matey!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! It will only get worse as time goes by... requiring you to bitch-slap the bugger, like I did.

Hey pericals...Godee sudda boy.. i need a technical writer and a proof reader

Bonus

ETF EPF

Transport from Mnt To the Office

Have to have Passport, Driving license

:rolleyes: :roll-eyes:

Yes I speak and write USA English.

I have 1 job to clean my Corset and what I use for nature call room. Pay for 1 hour 100 US$.

Wijesinghe

All people make mistakes no perfect human being in this world.

That was in 1950s you were in your fathers 00 s.

Wijesinghe.

No comments.... I am speechless and I shall not feed the troll anymore.

I am bowing down to public pressure... :)

I don't publicize disciplinary action joe, but action was taken.

Yes like for any action it should work correctly.

I am ready for any action.

Understand Every action has a reaction.

Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

I have 1 job to clean my Corset and what I use for nature call room. Pay for 1 hour 100 US$.

Wijesinghe

Sire,

I think you are older than anybody here thought. I thought Corsets went out of fashion at the end of the Victorian era or so. In that case, we must respect your wisdom.

Sean 'busy feeding the trolls' D

Wijesinghe.

Sire,

Ammatasiri.

SeanD

Sire,

I think you are older than anybody here thought. I thought Corsets went out of fashion at the end of the Victorian era or so. In that case, we must respect your wisdom.

Sean 'busy feeding the trolls' D

Sire,

Ammatasiri.

SeanD

Corset has number of meanings.

Still you can buy them at all new fashion shops and fitness centers.

Wijesinghe.

Yes like for any action it should work correctly.

I am ready for any action.

Wijesinghe.

Sylvi, not everything that happens on autolanka is about YOU! This was discussing another member.

Learn to READ!

DID i miss something .... when i was away ...?????? :unsure: seems all you buggers are having a blast ..... cut me in on the deal tooo bro ..... love to have laugh ... to much stress at office ..... :jumping-smiley-013:

"I suggest this entire thread should be removed as it's nothing but waste of time and pointed at one individual's behavior which most of us doesn't agree. Even we don't like him and hate him it's not fair to open a thread to do personal insults. going OT on other threads should be some thing we should address in that thread, not here i believe.

p.s I also has commented on Sylvi but admins/mods should decide how fair and ethical to run a thread in reputed website like to to do insults to another member."

Applause MKX