• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Unwanted Writing By A Member Of The Forun.

Sylvi

Isn't there anyway to release DA SIR from his agony????? Like Banning him or something? The best pro verb for Sylvi in Sinhala is " Ahaka Yana nai Redda Asee Dagena kanawo kanwo Kiyanawa" Mr. Wijesinghe with all due respect find a forum or a site which suits your age. We are a bunch of Kaju Kiri kollas having just fun without any productive thought sharing. So Y don U find a better place and get VANISHED.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are 100% correct Don.

Actually it was a reply to a PM... :)

Sylvi has a knack for sending nasty PMs... in case you haven't got one yet... been getting his love letters for a while... I am surprised why he put them out only today.. must have hit a nerve today.

Hah hah I got one too sometime back, a rhyming one as i remember lol, but I did reply with proper respect to the old fellow :)

Isn't there anyway to release DA SIR from his agony????? Like Banning him or something? The best pro verb for Sylvi in Sinhala is " Ahaka Yana nai Redda Asee Dagena kanawo kanwo Kiyanawa" Mr. Wijesinghe with all due respect find a forum or a site which suits your age. We are a bunch of Kaju Kiri kollas having just fun without any productive thought sharing. So Y don U find a better place and get VANISHED.

ssshhhhhhh!!!! machang do you want to get beaten up? if you chase away the Sir there's going to be a lot of unhappy members whoa re gonna come beat you up! :D J/K....... Sir owns the Auto-Lanka-Happy-Hour franchise! and he does an awesome job at it... forum hasnt been this fun in months!

Sylvi siiiiiirrrrrrr.......Please dont go! :action-smiley-032:

Edited by Dilesh

Dude, wth?? He shouldn't be banned or anything. He hasn't done anything wrong or hasn't broken any forum rules or anything, rather than providing us with unlimited OT humor along while talking about his BS once in a while. And am sure he has no plans to run away scared, coz he sounds like a strong, not retiring gentleman. So am sure most of the active members here wouldn't like him to be inactive :unsure:

Sylvi has a knack for sending nasty PMs... in case you haven't got one yet... been getting his love letters for a while... I am surprised why he put them out only today.. must have hit a nerve today.

Hahahaha...u guys are little kids :D

ssshhhhhhh!!!! machang do you want to get beaten up? if you chase away the Sir there's going to be a lot of unhappy members whoa re gonna come beat you up! :D J/K....... Sir owns the Auto-Lanka-Happy-Hour franchise! and he does an awesome job at it... forum hasnt been this fun in months!

Dude, wth?? He shouldn't be banned or anything. He hasn't done anything wrong or hasn't broken any forum rules or anything, rather than providing us with unlimited OT humor along while talking about his BS once in a while. And am sure he has no plans to run away scared, coz he sounds like a strong, not retiring gentleman. So am sure most of the active members here wouldn't like him to be inactive :unsure:

Thousand APOLOGIZES Sir. I Bow down to the Masses. lol. (THOL) Reminds me of Crisco Nihal

fatjoe, anyone who can help Sir from where you are 'from' :D

I say. Not cool. But PMs aren't moderated and can't be checked for content. Besides, if it is a reply, well, you reap what you sow.

Moderator,

VVTi all ways write some BS against me

Well he has written his back ground essence of his breed.

He will find his Waterloo one day.

I feel pity for this moron.

Wijesinghe.

Thanks I do not intend leaving forum.

Wijesinghe.

Moderator,

Wijesinghe.

for someone who made such a fuss about the incorrect-ness of 'wayyyyyyy', you seem to be making a lot more mistakes yourself. what happened? forgot your english glasses?

Moderator,

Wijesinghe.

Against you? I have nothing against you. Apart from the fact that you tried to cheat Rs. 15,000 from me, and it's just that you are comic relief for me.

You Stupid Bugger.... One cannot FIND his or her Waterloo... one must MEET his or her Waterloo. Waterloo cannot be lost or found, its still there in England. I thought someone with your colonial mindset should know more about Lord Nelson than this.

For someone who corrects others English (almost with same panache as Sakvithi Sir) your knowledge of English is anything but impressive.

Background essence? What the ??? Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! What are you smoking these days old man? I think these glass cleaner compound that you have been inhaling for extended periods of time has fried your brain cells.

Well look at the bright side mate, U got yourself someone sending U love letters. :P

Against you? I have nothing against you. Apart from the fact that you tried to cheat Rs. 15,000 from me, and it's just that you are comic relief for me.

You Stupid Bugger.... One cannot FIND his or her Waterloo... one must MEET his or her Waterloo. Waterloo cannot be lost or found, its still there in England. I thought someone with your colonial mindset should know more about Lord Nelson than this.

For someone who corrects others English (almost with same panache as Sakvithi Sir) your knowledge of English is anything but impressive.

Background essence? What the ??? Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! What are you smoking these days old man? I think these glass cleaner compound that you have been inhaling for extended periods of time has fried your brain cells.

ele ela...ohoma yang...ohoma yang!!!! :) :)

Moderator,

Wijesinghe.

I'm sure VVTi has memberships in addition to this forum, but if you insist on contacting the man privately, then posting complaining of the behaviour of "Member of the the forum" is not on. Thats your personal correspondence. Its YOUR responsibility. Earlier PMs were disabled on this forum, and it was only enabled after a lot of begging with the admin. This kind of behaviour of engaging in unnecessary personal contact is the sort of thing that'll convince the admin that enabling PMs is a bad idea and it'll be taken away again.

Side Note : I hate bloody American spellcheckers telling me behaviour is spelled behavior. Grrr.

I'm sure VVTi has memberships in addition to this forum, but if you insist on contacting the man privately, then posting complaining of the behaviour of "Member of the the forum" is not on. Thats your personal correspondence. Its YOUR responsibility. Earlier PMs were disabled on this forum, and it was only enabled after a lot of begging with the admin. This kind of behaviour of engaging in unnecessary personal contact is the sort of thing that'll convince the admin that enabling PMs is a bad idea and it'll be taken away again.

Side Note : I hate bloody American spellcheckers telling me behaviour is spelled behavior. Grrr.

Mr. Admin Sir... I didn't initiate PMs.. I just replied ONCE on a PM I got. Taking away the PM facility is Policing taken a bit too far me thinks. PM option has to be there as we are all adults... well.. most of us anyway. :)

Just becasue a few members here is using it to send nasty messages to each other doesn't mean it needs to be taken away.

Mr. Admin Sir... I didn't initiate PMs.. I just replied ONCE on a PM I got. Taking away the PM facility is Policing taken a bit too far me thinks. PM option has to be there as we are all adults... well.. most of us anyway. :)

Just becasue a few members here is using it to send nasty messages to each other doesn't mean it needs to be taken away.

I'm the moderator, not the admin :) and I'm offering a prediction, a possibility, not saying it will happen

Yes Sir, Sylvi Bugger... you are such a Coconut Donkey. You must be from one of these inter breeding upper crust families in Sri Lankan who sleeps with their own sisters/mothers to keep the blood line pure... 2-3 generations later all off-spring born are retards... look at you. I bet even your children are retarded Mongals! Who needs special ca...

VVTi is a member of the Members group and has 820 posts.

Sent on: Today, 08:41

Members of this for your information.Writing out of topic.

What a low breed VVTi comes from.

He is insane of his breed so he wants to pass same to someone.

I feel pity for him.

Wijesinghe.

mr Sylvi,

DONT WORRY ABOUT THESE MIXED BREED MUT PUPS and their dog clan. Just let them BARK. But DONT FORGET TO VACCINE THEM.

VVTI - Dont let them others that u are comfortable with incest stuff. Because We consider it as a taboo and never even think about that kind of things for watever the reason.

For other AL VVTI type members - DONT GET BITCH FIT please :angry-smiley-048:

mr Sylvi,

DONT WORRY ABOUT THESE MIXED BREED MUT PUPS and their dog clan. Just let them BARK. But DONT FORGET TO VACCINE THEM.

VVTI - Dont let them others that u are comfortable with incest stuff. Because We consider it as a taboo and never even think about that kind of things for watever the reason.

For other AL VVTI type members - DONT GET BITCH FIT please :angry-smiley-048:

Oh dear.. Sylvie Bugger's long lost In-bred Sister's third kid from Kurunegala is here...

What you write is as bad as what that old gimp writes mate... hilarious!

What exactly are you trying to say here? Are you offended by incest or are you a product of incest? Taboo??? Isn't that a big word from a small brain like you?

Oh dear.. Sylvie Bugger's long lost In-bred Sister's third kid from Kurunegala is here...

What you write is as bad as what that old gimp writes mate... hilarious!

Hm...sir Sylvi did say he owns a coconut estate with some dogs...

and rock city is known for it's coconuts... maybe there's a connection here :D

after all...it's the second time rock city rocker came to the rescue of our dear forum jester! :D