• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Unwanted Writing By A Member Of The Forun.

Sylvi

Yes Sir, Sylvi Bugger... you are such a Coconut Donkey. You must be from one of these inter breeding upper crust families in Sri Lankan who sleeps with their own sisters/mothers to keep the blood line pure... 2-3 generations later all off-spring born are retards... look at you. I bet even your children are retarded Mongals! Who needs special ca...

VVTi is a member of the Members group and has 820 posts.

Sent on: Today, 08:41

Members of this for your information.Writing out of topic.

What a low breed VVTi comes from.

He is insane of his breed so he wants to pass same to someone.

I feel pity for him.

Wijesinghe.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Sir, Sylvi Bugger... you are such a Coconut Donkey. You must be from one of these inter breeding upper crust families in Sri Lankan who sleeps with their own sisters/mothers to keep the blood line pure... 2-3 generations later all off-spring born are retards... look at you. I bet even your children are retarded Mongals! Who needs special ca...

I feel pity for him.

Wijesinghe.

I am a member of the Members... other members please note... :):angry-smiley-046:

Providing a link would have been useful if you wanted to complain. I didn't see a post like this, so the only way it would be there was if an old post was edited after I had seen it. If you want something done, it would have been far easier to just use the "! Report" button found on every post instead of starting a new thread. Which just ensures that even people who hadn't seen it see it now and laugh at you even more for advertising it.

I feel pity for him.

Wijesinghe.

LOL-Bee.jpg

Providing a link would have been useful if you wanted to complain. I didn't see a post like this, so the only way it would be there was if an old post was edited after I had seen it. If you want something done, it would have been far easier to just use the "! Report" button found on every post instead of starting a new thread. Which just ensures that even people who hadn't seen it see it now and laugh at you even more for advertising it.

Yes Sylvi... give us the link of this 'post' of mine, please! :angry-smiley-048:

I feel pity for him.

Wijesinghe.

I STILL don't understand what he's saying. :huh:

I think this is a PM, not a post peri...vvti was probably looking for some 1 on 1 action with mr.silvy :P

You are 100% correct Don.

Actually it was a reply to a PM... :)

Sylvi has a knack for sending nasty PMs... in case you haven't got one yet... been getting his love letters for a while... I am surprised why he put them out only today.. must have hit a nerve today.

I say. Not cool. But PMs aren't moderated and can't be checked for content. Besides, if it is a reply, well, you reap what you sow.

What's not cool is posting a PM in the public area... :)

A bit retarded IMHO.

haha really???...i'm yet to receive a love letter from sir...

hmmm...a creepy old coot hanging around a forum with a bunch of dudes sending them personal letters!!?? ...beware guys! I think our distinguished sir might be a closeted sausage jockey :lol:

Edited by MasterDon

I think this is a PM, not a post peri...vvti was probably looking for some 1 on 1 action with mr.silvy :P

indeed it's a PM by looking at some standard lines. Also for me it looks like a reply to a PM. Probably he had asked for it ;) Don't you'll think he's trying to stir things up?

You are 100% correct Don.

Actually it was a reply to a PM... :)

Sylvi has a knack for sending nasty PMs... in case you haven't got one yet... been getting his love letters for a while... I am surprised why he put them out only today.. must have hit a nerve today.

Probably one of the last functioning nerves.. :lol:

There's one born every minute. with all due respect, Its people like this who makes being on these forums worthwhile. especially when we are going through a slow phase of broken a/c's on fb14s or a series of transmission failures. If you don't agree with me just see how the views on this thread skyrockets in a short period of time :)

Probably one of the last functioning nerves.. :lol:

well well...............things are getting hot here.........but as per my knowledge PM means private message or personal message so we cannot say anything about it :D ...like husband and wife argue others watch helplessly, but to be frank what made the spark to fire the piston must be seen :action-smiley-060:

There's one born every minute. with all due respect, Its people like this who makes being on these forums worthwhile. especially when we are going through a slow phase of broken a/c's on fb14s or a series of transmission failures. If you don't agree with me just see how the views on this thread skyrockets in a short period of time :)

spot on about forum activity.. and ehem, it can bring silent members back into track too .. :rolleyes:

Edited by harshansenadhir

Since this is thread is nothing to do with autos thought to comment unless i am trying to avoid sylvy's as much as possible nova days. Since there are so many other things to worry about.

reading sylvy's posts are like watching "Paba" in ITN every day some new B.S comes up once you get addicted to read them and reply. Then you get carried away, you try to understand, interpret, argue how it should've done every thing. but once the show is over you realized you have wasted some good few hours of your day. But then you know this B.S come again :action-smiley-060:

Also you must understand PM is a PM, we don't wanted to know what VVTI thinks about you. Sharing it in public is sooo childish. GROW UP ..

I feel pity for him.

Wijesinghe.

Dear MR, Sir, Svlvi Wijeysinghe

Thanks for posting VVTi's awesome reply, if you have more of those please post them here, then we dont need to go though all the threads and look for VVTi's awesome posts, again thanks for the Entertainment.

Regards,

Gihan

Edited by GihanFX