• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Road Race

Grand Civic

You are just kidding righthuh.gif ? If not...we are into very serious stuff alc.gif

MINIACE

I think MDs post is an assumption. Although if Dilantha does bring a race car down, I do believe the choices are the Lambo, the Aston and the Dilango Racing Z's? Any of those would make me happy :)

I think MDs post is an assumption. Although if Dilantha does bring a race car down, I do believe the choices are the Lambo, the Aston and the Dilango Racing Z's? Any of those would make me happy :)

Yup I'm just assuming the Ferrari and the Porsches,but the Lambo is a deffa...

8r4Dg.png

• Like 2

Yup I'm just assuming the Ferrari and the Porsches,but the Lambo is a deffa...

8r4Dg.png

Hey, that pic didn't show up last time I checked this pic. Very nice :)

Yepeeeee,almost fell off ma chair :D .Where are they planning to run

If you go back to the begining of this thread, you'll find the maps. Assuming this thing follows the same course.

i wonder how the gt3 carsare gonna cope on a street circuit.. specially on our roads???

I doubt it'll be a problem for the pro's :) and whats more, the track is going to be on some pretty good road, not some halbara wattha road where the bottoms of the cars will be sitting on the ground half the time.

Even the formula's might run :D:jumping-smiley-013:

I doubt it'll be a problem for the pro's :) and whats more, the track is going to be on some pretty good road, not some halbara wattha road where the bottoms of the cars will be sitting on the ground half the time.

Even the formula's might run :D:jumping-smiley-013:

also since this is government backed...they can always quickly refurface the track

the rainy season is bound to make the roads worse over the next couple of weeks

• 1 month later...

Proposed track?

Now how many guys would want to put some noise and race in front of City Traffic HQ legally :)

Hotels might complain about the disturbance and about the disruption to the guests. Tho I guess they might see a business oppo for the rooms overlooking the track like Singapore. It'll be a good time to get to know a bigshot at Galadari or Conntinental... :)

Assuming this is true.

Oh ya for sure the hotels would make some good money if the event gets going like the Singapore night races. This is true apparently, Ministry of Defence has given clearence for this to be held on the 16th & 17th of December. Also approval has been given for roads to be closed from 7pm on the 16th & 8pm on the 17th.

Should be a good event

Oh ya for sure the hotels would make some good money if the event gets going like the Singapore night races. This is true apparently, Ministry of Defence has given clearence for this to be held on the 16th & 17th of December. Also approval has been given for roads to be closed from 7pm on the 16th & 8pm on the 17th.

Should be a good event

Some people are not gonna be happy. I know a guy who is having his wedding on the 17th eve at Galadari. If that map is accurate, he might be SOL.