• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

In Loving Memory Of List Member Sylvi

Watchman

ewwwww! imagine getting that large rear space of yours getting spanked. Sir. Silvy might have to use an oar from a boat or something :P

ps. maybe he'd opt to use his US made, water cooled orbital tool :D

apparently it can go on and on for hours without heating up :D

Machang he's proly used to oars..........especially cause his old school has its own boathouse :lol:

Sorry Masterdon, couldn't resist that one :D

Machang he's proly used to oars..........especially cause his old school has its own boathouse :lol:

me me...ape iscoleta gahanda epa harida!

and btw... we didn't have a boathouse afaik...at least not when i was there! :D

සර්,

ලොල්!

සිංහලෙනුත් කමෙන්ට්ස් දෙක තුනක් දාමු. පට්ට ආතල්. ලොල්!

http://www.ucsc.cmb.ac.lk/ltrl/services/feconverter/t1.html

රිගාඩ්ස්,

Az

අපේ සෑර්ට ඕව තේරෙන්නෙ නෑ බන්, මූ මගෙ සිංහල වල ග්‍රෑමර් මිස්ටෙක් වලට බනියිද මන්ද :unsure:

අපේ සෑර්ට ඕව තේරෙන්නෙ නෑ බන්, මූ මගෙ සිංහල වල ග්‍රෑමර් මිස්ටෙක් වලට බනියිද මන්ද :unsure:

ඔව් මචං, බයේ බෑ, සිල්වි සෑර් හරි සැරය්. පව් බං, නාකි විසේ, ලොල් :)

Guys lets be the better people and let this go no point in stooping that level..so we can get back wut we like discussing which is motoring related.

me me...ape iscoleta gahanda epa harida!

and btw... we didn't have a boathouse afaik...at least not when i was there! :D

So youre from Maradana as well eh?

Maybe it wasnt around in your time my friend? :D

BTW I cant sling any 'mada' at your school cause my wife's entire family from her fathers side are joes...it be very

bad for me if I do :lol:

I thought you guys had a boathouse....considering you have the boats...and the Oars he he.....well last I heard anyway.

you know its kinda scary...the fact that Masterdon isnt defending himself on this.... :P

Sir,

Yes what you want to know of Boxer Engine you have not seen them.

Wijesinghe.

you said most manufacutures use boxer engines now. I just wann know some of these manufacturers and the models they use boxer engines in... many thanks ! :rolleyes:

Machang he's poly used to oars..........especially cause his old school has its own boathouse :lol:

Sir,

I know what is your aim at?

I do not like 11 mile post That age old game in west and temples churches and please I am not poly.

I like () good red mushroom.

I still paddle very well in red mushroom boat house to the ultimate supreme satisfaction for the boat and to me.

God has given to human beings Biological requirement.

Which all humans like.

Wijesinghe.

Sir,

I do not like 11 mile post That age old game in west and temples churches and please I am not poly.

I still paddle very well in red mushroom boat house to the ultimate supreme satisfaction for the boat and to me.

Which all humans like.

Wijesinghe.

Ur ignoring my question sylvi. the one right above yourlast post!

you not man enough to answer it?

Sir,

Which all humans like.

Wijesinghe.

My friend.........that quote was a joke, between myself, Ripper and Masterdon, with no reference to you..and in fact nothing whatsoever to do with you !!!

If you feel that your biological requirement is a good ole 'paddling' in a red boathouse, by all means, dont let me stop you.

Whatever floats your boat is fine by me :rolleyes:

On the subject of mushrooms, seems to me, you've been smokin em, whilst paddling too.

BTW I cant sling any 'mada' at your school cause my wife's entire family from her fathers side are joes...it be very

I thought you guys had a boathouse....considering you have the boats...and the Oars he he.....well last I heard anyway.

you know its kinda scary...the fact that Masterdon isnt defending himself on this.... :P

Sir,

I am a Peterite during our school days there was boats fishing on the Wellawatha Canal and bath too.

Now the Canal is taken over by Navy for a boat service.

If any one pases on the Dammarama road you can see a 4x4 water out let that was much bigger in 1950 a small student can stand inside.

Students go into that for expedition of their satisfiable likes.

Wijesinghe.

Sir,

I am a Peterite during our school days there was boats fishing on the Wellawatha Canal and bath too.

Now the Canal is taken over by Navy for a boat service.

If any one pases on the Dammarama road you can see a 4x4 water out let that was much bigger in 1950 a small student can stand inside.

Students go into that for expedition of their satisfiable likes.

Wijesinghe.

Now we're getting somewhere! i'm guessing its bathing in that filthy water from the canal that got to your head and put u in the condition you're in..

once again you're talking about all sorts of crap ranging from your wrinkled spoilt mushroom to nevy ferries.. were you used by other boys to "satify their likes" in the 4x4 water outlet.

you really cant seem to stay on focus can you. you're aiming to get the mushroom in the boat-house, but you miss and end up in the service-garage... ;)

But you still didnt answer our question:

Who are the 'most' manufacturers that use boxer engines and the models they use boxer engines in..

yep...lifetime joe :)

my parents sent me there from kindergarten so true blue joe here :)

But we didn't have a boathouse when i was there...hell i left college in 96 so lotta things have happened since then.

And yeah....maybe MD like the whole paddle thing :P

HAHAHAHA....this explains everything,...silvy is not retarded,he's just a peterite!!!!...the only thing they're good at is carrying their balls around...lol

ewwwww! imagine getting that large rear space of yours getting spanked. Sir. Silvy might have to use an oar from a boat or something :P

ah malli...your just jealous of my junk neda...i guess we'll have to borrow mr.silvy's silver spoon to spank your bony ass :P

@ SHAI .....hey hey josa is da best ah...we eat thora for breakfast!!!!

yep...lifetime joe :)

my parents sent me there from kindergarten so true blue joe here :)

But we didn't have a boathouse when i was there...hell i left college in 96 so lotta things have happened since then.

And yeah....maybe MD like the whole paddle thing :P

hmmm my mistake then.......... maybe a later addition if at all.

HAHAHAHA....this explains everything,...silvy is not retarded,he's just a peterite!!!!...the only thing they're good at is carrying their balls around...lol

ah malli...your just jealous of my junk neda...i guess we'll have to borrow mr.silvy's silver spoon to spank your bony ass :P

@ SHAI .....hey hey josa is da best ah...we eat thora for breakfast!!!!

Well macho, judging from the number of times youve mentioned your junk, balls and spanking, seems you like to eat more than thora's for breakkie :lol:

All in good humour tho ah.....hope your not offended with me takin the piss like this. :)

Problem is, Uncle Sylvi might think this is aimed at him :rolleyes: