• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Enviromental Polution

Sylvi

Bugger me!!! we are wayyyyyyyyyy OT.

Sir Sylvi has a point but is there a solution for this?

Some solution that came to me mind.

1. If we can meditate and increase our mental capabilities we could use telepathy to inform the bugger infront to move or pass what ever thought we need to say.

2. Fit a horn inside of every vehicle and fit a device where u can dial the registration number of the vehicle so that the horn will be activated.

3. Replace all the horns with enjoyable music or "bana"or "pirith" for an instance.

Dont worry dear Sir Sylvi I know your value. What do u rekon we should do to prevent this issue?

*Hope you forgive me if u locate any spelling or grammer mistakes in my post.

Edited by GuruG

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm a good point raised by sylvi ...but obviously we're all aware of it.

but there's no point talking about it unless the peoples morals and attitude change for the better on and off the road...cos this aint the kind of thing you can change with a driving lesson..but with the war mentality now slowly fading away from us and with the economic and educational standards SUPPOSEDLY on the grow,things SHOULD change with time...atleast thats what I hope.

Member Please understand I am not job less I have enough wealth to live till I die and for my next generation not looking for unwanted topics.

Wijesinghe.

If you are looking for a son to adopt please let me know. i would like to inherit your wealth uncle sylvi

hmmm a good point raised by sylvi ...but obviously we're all aware of it.

but there's no point talking about it unless the peoples morals and attitude change for the better on and off the road...cos this aint the kind of thing you can change with a driving lesson..but with the war mentality now slowly fading away from us and with the economic and educational standards SUPPOSEDLY on the grow,things SHOULD change with time...atleast thats what I hope.

Acutually now the situation is improved in here. I can remember in the past most of vehicles were honking for even small reasons. If you have travelled in India, You can compare our standards.

As master Don told, attitude change will do the needful in the future with the education.

Acutually now the situation is improved in here. I can remember in the past most of vehicles were honking for even small reasons. If you have travelled in India, You can compare our standards.

As master Don told, attitude change will do the needful in the future with the education.

yep...we're like thousand times better than them indians!

was in mumbai few weeks earlier on work and man although i wasn't driving...it was such a stress to be driven about!

people just love their horns and it's not like a polite "peep peep"... they just continuously blast them

almost every second you're almost hit somebody or somebody has almost hit you...

I'm guessing there are no motor insurance there :P

Member Please understand I am not job less I have enough wealth to live till I die and for my next generation not looking for unwanted topics.

Wijesinghe.

Sir Mr. Silvy Wijesinghe,

We would highly appreciate it if you stop commenting on posts and refrain from making new forum posts. Most of the AutoLanka members find you annoying because you always go off topic, brag about yourself & post misleading information. The AutoLanka forum discussions have always been going off topic & the focus is lost all because of you. This is a forum where people share a lot of knowledge, and I've been a daily visitor for the past 6 years, and have learnt a lot from it. It is clear that your input is not welcome here. We would be grateful if you could just be a passive reader.

Thanking You

Yours sincerely,

Az

P.S. Pardon my English spelling & grammar mistakes.

Edited by Az

'shanX'

You mean all three wheel drivers Are Buggers (3wheel buggers,)

Do not insult all 3wheel drivers as they do a Service to the country for transport industry.

Wijesinghe.

agree with you, we should not call them buggers, we should call them SOB's, also why dont you consider buying a tuk tuk and do a Service to the country for transport industry ? cus u have all the qualifications, <_<

If you are looking for a son to adopt please let me know. i would like to inherit your wealth uncle sylvi

Hah hah omg best of luck with that and make sure you disconnect his internet connection and let him spend his time in some other useful way than arguing with others & boasting about him on AL. And also buy some 3wheels with no horns to service our country's transport industry :angry-smiley-048:

Dam why didnt I think of it!!!

I dont mind biting on a silver-spoon every now and again myself.. this plastic one is getting kinda unpleasant in my mouth after all these years...

Dam why didnt I think of it!!!

I dont mind biting on a silver-spoon every now and again myself.. this plastic one is getting kinda unpleasant in my mouth after all these years...

Hehe machan our plastic ones are way better than uncle's silverspoon coz though most of us dnt have rich ancestors, houses in colombo 3, we were not trained in usa to brasso our own windsreen still most of us ride some good japanese or europeon built machines unlike you. Im not criticizing chinese built vehicles but for a person like you born with a silverspoon driving a channa.. feeling so pathetic..... WHEREEVER WE GO WE SEE THOUSAND TALKS AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM! ( was cutting english classes since i was in grade 8, so uncle pls dnt expect my comments to be 100% ok)

agree with you, we should not call them buggers, we should call them SOB's, also why dont you consider buying a tuk tuk and do a Service to the country for transport industry ? cus u have all the qualifications, <_<

I'm in total agreement on this :D SOB's seems better

We would highly appreciate it if you stop commenting on posts and refrain from making new forum posts. Most of the AutoLanka members find you annoying because you always go off topic, brag about yourself & post misleading information. The AutoLanka forum discussions have always been going off topic & the focus is lost all because of you. This is a forum where people share a lot of knowledge, and I've been a daily visitor for the past 6 years, and have learnt a lot from it. It is clear that your input is not welcome here. We would be grateful if you could just be a passive reader.

Thanking You

Yours sincerely,

Az

P.S. Pardon my English spelling & grammar mistakes.

Sir,

Thanks for your comments.

Wijesinghe.

hey its getting very interesting to read our uncle Sylvi's comments if there were some pictures with his comments guess it would be a comic book to read ....

damn im thinking of using this kind of guy as a cartoon AL COMIC's ... we can make a decent ammount of money i feel .. MAD's what do you think ASK OUR UNCLE ... you can make a pop up box where people can go in and chat with our uncle online ... ...

please i never even went to school so i have no idea on english and grammer ... so pardon my mistakes ....

sorry for going OT on the topic

hmm thinking of the topic ...

theres a saying act like a roman when ur in rome so in SL if you drive like in any other country you will always end up getting bullied to the corner lane so when your in SL drive pure srilankan .... and by the way i love to drive in SL its like playing PS3 when your in CMB at office hours ....

What is the breed of your farther ?

Wijesinghe.

If you want to know you have to such from to two places. Bambalapitiya Church St Mayry's have all our birth certificates

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES OF ALL OUR FAMILY MEMBERS INCLUDING MINE..

The cemetery Roman Catholic section Borella and there is a family vault hat has his full history.

We don't come from A LOW BREED.not born to beggars

VERY GOOD SUGGESTION. PLEASE POST YOUR BIO datum THAT HAS TO BE AUTHORIZED BY COMPETENT AUTHORITY.

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT A FLYING DROP OF MY GRAND FATHER DURING HIS RALLY'S.

QUOTE (Az @ May 31 2010, 06:27 PM) *

Thanking You

Yours sincerely,

Az

Sir,

I respect you again and for your advisory post.

I replied for same.

but other members do not stop writing I am compled to give my replies to them.

Wijesinghe.

We don't come from A LOW BREED.not born to beggars

My fellow mates in the forum seem to think you are born with a silver spoon in your mouth…..

But I for one beg to differ … more like a u were born with a flag pole up the rear