• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pet Question !

ferrarif50

In sri lanka most of Labrador are found as crossed breed with Golden retrivers. The PURE BREED is a bull shit. cuz pure breed dogs are very weak and more suseptible for diseases.

As an example Most of pure breed Dobermans have genetic disorders like cancers because of mating with their own blood line. Its a major problem with in dobs now a days. So be carefull with PURE BREEDS.

Most of SO CALLED PURE BREED DOGS are not dat PURE and certificates are clear enough to impress others as pure. But if you try to dig up the pedigree u will face a hell of troubles since standard cross referencing system is not available yet. (I had issues).

My personnel Opinion is U dont have to treat dogs so softly. They have own natural resistance against most of cases like diarrhea.

Avoiding HAAL MASSO CHOCO and Panadol lol actually i used to give them all :D BUT NO HARM

Give him or her a good balanced meal including vegies and fruits (papaya, mango) and a protein source (Egg without york, Fish, Meat). (THEY DONT EAT MALLUM btw :P) enough work out and PROPER TRAINING.

Traning is not a must for Lab. But for strong breeds like dobermans, ridgebacks, especially ROTs (No pitbull is allowed here :( ). Deffa u will have to have a good training program or else they will be so outlaws.

You have to have STRICT DAILY ROUTINE for feeding dogs. Some of websites advice to limit it to two meals per day. But i dont think its a good choice. Sri lanka is a typical country with hot climate. But DONT OVER FEED EM

Finally THE BEST BREED IS "WAL BALLA"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In sri lanka most of Labrador are found as crossed breed with Golden retrivers. The PURE BREED is a bull shit. cuz pure breed dogs are very weak and more suseptible for diseases.

As an example Most of pure breed Dobermans have genetic disorders like cancers because of mating with their own blood line. Its a major problem with in dobs now a days. So be carefull with PURE BREEDS.

Most of SO CALLED PURE BREED DOGS are not dat PURE and certificates are clear enough to impress others as pure. But if you try to dig up the pedigree u will face a hell of troubles since standard cross referencing system is not available yet. (I had issues).

My personnel Opinion is U dont have to treat dogs so softly. They have own natural resistance against most of cases like diarrhea.

Avoiding HAAL MASSO CHOCO and Panadol lol actually i used to give them all :D BUT NO HARM

Give him or her a good balanced meal including vegies and fruits (papaya, mango) and a protein source (Egg without york, Fish, Meat). (THEY DONT EAT MALLUM btw :P) enough work out and PROPER TRAINING.

Traning is not a must for Lab. But for strong breeds like dobermans, ridgebacks, especially ROTs (No pitbull is allowed here :( ). Deffa u will have to have a good training program or else they will be so outlaws.

You have to have STRICT DAILY ROUTINE for feeding dogs. Some of websites advice to limit it to two meals per day. But i dont think its a good choice. Sri lanka is a typical country with hot climate. But DONT OVER FEED EM

Finally THE BEST BREED IS "WAL BALLA"

Machang... we are talking real dogs here... Not your stuffed 'Boola' that your mom bought you when you were 3... :) Now shooo... go play with your Boola...!

Koheda yanne, malle pol!!!!

Genius from Da Rock City responds...

You don't know if you are coming or going, mate... hilarious!!!

Sylvie Genes all over!!!

Wondering if this is how he came to SL... :) Like the container cars, his hometown is famous for. :):sarcastic_hand:

Oiiii...it was just to get the basic idea. YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE. :violent-smiley-099:

Machang... we are talking real dogs here... Not your stuffed 'Boola' that your mom bought you when you were 3... :) Now shooo... go play with your Boola...!

I had few dogs. pure breed German Rott weiler (2nd gen in sl at that time), Fox terrier x Jap spitz, Pure breed Dob and also a Wal balla x German Shepard

That was the way i fed em.

REAL DOGS? ohhh my bad Im Not sure about how ur master fed u? :action-smiley-060:

BOOLA a nice name. Thanks for the info

I had few dogs. pure breed German Rott weiler (2nd gen in sl at that time), Fox terrier x Jap spitz, Pure breed Dob and also a Wal balla x German Shepard

That was the way i fed em.

REAL DOGS? ohhh my bad Im Not sure about how ur master fed u? :action-smiley-060:

BOOLA a nice name. Thanks for the info

Wow!! That's a nice kennel you got there.... How many Pet magazines did you cut up to have that many dogs in your collection?

And feeding them? Apart from BS, what else did you feed them?

Wow!! That's a nice kennel you got there.... How many Pet magazines did you cut up to have that many dogs in your collection?

ROFLMAO :)

Sorry if you dont know about those breeds other than your breed

OHH SWEET RICEHOUND VVTI...........BOOLAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ