• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

R33 Skyline

fuzzo

did anyone check out the R33 advertised this weekend?

Tis the car that was sitting unreg at a sale off attidiya way a couple years back. Used to be lime green. Had some issue with its registration back then Guess its been sorted now.

AFAIK its a 96 or 97 GTS-T, got the RB25DET motor and an auto box. Wasn't in spectacular shape when i saw it back then, though since its been resprayed maybe everything else has been spruced up too.. Any idea what the asking price is?

sale guy is asking 28 for the car...

book doesnt' say skyline on it anywhere.. the model goes as the chassis number. car is still not transferable either.

Does it say Bajaj by any chance? :-)

sale guy is asking 28 for the car...

book doesnt' say skyline on it anywhere.. the model goes as the chassis number. car is still not transferable either.

2.8mil for a car that is not transferable, not a proper GTR and with no Skyline on the book? Must be crazy, what do you guys think is the price for such a car? I think below 2.0mil, the 4 door R33 GTS's would be going at that sorta price right?

this car generally would fetch more than the 4 dr simply for it being a 2dr. it's rarity in the country and iconic status. plus K reg :)

only downside is the reg details, YOM on the belt says 93 but book says 98.

this car generally would fetch more than the 4 dr simply for it being a 2dr. it's rarity in the country and iconic status. plus K reg :)

only downside is the reg details, YOM on the belt says 93 but book says 98.

So what do you recon someone should pay for this car? Certainly not the asking price.

I actually was interested in it, till the registration part, and te guy said it was on a permit.. nontransferable for another 2 yrs.

And some auto enthusiasts telling me against going for it. :D

Edited by noaim

Having trouble finding the Ad...hmmm...

Did your'll see the '59 Chevy Impala...

non transferable. Must have been brought on a gift permit. So I have to drive around with his name on the papers? can he legally show ownership of the car?

2.8mil for a car that is not transferable, not a proper GTR and with no Skyline on the book? Must be crazy, what do you guys think is the price for such a car? I think below 2.0mil, the 4 door R33 GTS's would be going at that sorta price right?

R33 sedans should go for anywhere from 1.5-2 Million

The R34 sedans also changed hands for well south of 2.5 Million

mind you these are perfectly legit cars...

R33 sedans should go for anywhere from 1.5-2 Million

The R34 sedans also changed hands for well south of 2.5 Million

mind you these are perfectly legit cars...

Pls let me know if you know of a good R34. was looking for one for some time..

non transferable. Must have been brought on a gift permit. So I have to drive around with his name on the papers? can he legally show ownership of the car?

since the guys name is on the book, he is the legal owner of the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Was off Athula Mw on Templars Rd late last evening when i randomly noticed a very desirable silhouette...

Upon closer inspection turned out to be an R32 Coupe! Blue with hideous gold rims & sporting a FMIC but no rear wing

Also no plates!

...curious... :mellow:

Was off Athula Mw on Templars Rd late last evening when i randomly noticed a very desirable silhouette...

Upon closer inspection turned out to be an R32 Coupe! Blue with hideous gold rims & sporting a FMIC but no rear wing

Also no plates!

I wonder if it was a gtr or gts. Not even garage plates?

Also no plates!

Thats the black car which was owned by prasanna. its owned by someone else & is being fixxed at Ashan's garage down athula mw

Thats the black car which was owned by prasanna. its owned by someone else & is being fixxed at Ashan's garage down athula mw

ah right, makes sense then

there is one but its not fixed yet. its actually not a container car. it came in pieces

so still awaiting a book then