• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Happy Birthday!

Pericles

Hey Boys and Girl.

Today would be Madmax's birthday. And since the poor bugger is spending the night on duty in the office (Sure to be his way of avoiding giving the division a treat) Lets all wish him a happy birthday. I'll keep waking him up thru the night to make sure he aint sleeping on the job. :D

HAPPY B'DAY MAX !! :D

hmmm let me guess Preveen's b'day gift to max....was it a 1-18 scale model car?? haha

No. Smaller. But limited collectors ed. U'll know about it after I give it to him. Looks like that'll happen on Tuesday.

happy b'day machan.. and keep in mind that roi discussion we had a few weeks back when preveen gives u the gift

Oki doki, the gift has been given. A 1/43 scale collectors ed 1965 Ford Shelby Cobra. :violent-smiley-099:

Foul Foul! ROI!

Collectors eds are expensive. It costs more than the 1:24. Almost as much at the 1:18.

Besides, Its now 2 1:24s and a 1:43 to a single 1:18. And that 1:18 was a combined gift from 3 ppl :violent-smiley-099: I'd say he's def on the positive side of the ROI.