• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Fuel Economy Survey

Uditha88

ohhh... Ripper that was a good finding.... may be Riddle's account would have been hacked or may be he is a guy who have been driving GODZILLA at late night!!!! ( rather GODZILLA would have taken him on a ride) :angry-smiley-048:

Eh?

Have I missed the topic ?

The famous forum Fuel Economy questions......hoo boy....

Nissan Cefiro : A33 : 7.5 in City traffic with Ac 100 %

Outstation : over 10 +

Nissan Patrol : Y60 , with TD 42 (4200cc) 6 Cyl Diesel: 7-8 in city traffic

ohhh... Ripper that was a good finding.... may be Riddle's account would have been hacked or may be he is a guy who have been driving GODZILLA at late night!!!! ( rather GODZILLA would have taken him on a ride) :angry-smiley-048:

heh heh...thanks mate :)

i have this inherent dislike towards BS'ers...

I mean what kind of a person would want to lie about something like that...

This is like our good ol Krisco Nihal who owned a lot of american muscle simply because he knew how to google :)

OT

so you own the infamous GTR then :) didn't they drop "skyline" and only went for Nissan GTR

edit....

On second thought... Mr. Riddle!

I think you're either bullshitting about your GTR or somebody has hacked in to your AL account :D :D :D

see...out of sheer curiosity about the presence of a GTR...i checked you posting history...

it seems that you live in SL and have bought an auto AE110 as your first car a few months ago.... And it's HIGHLY unlikely that a guy who has got an AE110 as his first car few months ago owning a GTR :D

at least next time you feel like BS'ing... do it a little bit better :P

The production version of the GT-R debuted at the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show, launching in the Japanese market on December 6, 2007. The U.S. official launch was 7 months later on July 7, 2008. Universal Nissan in Los Angeles provided a customer with the delivery of a new GT-R, fresh from the production line at 12:01 a.m., on July 7, 2008. The Canadian launch was also in July 2008. Europe became the third consumer market, where it launched in March 2009.

He must be living in Tokyo, machang!! :violent-smiley-030::jumping-smiley-013::action-smiley-060:

Nissan introduced the GT-R SpecV on January 7, 2009 at the 2009 Tokyo Auto Salon.

Or has Marty McFly's DeLorean... :) to hop back and forth and get late spec cars... even before they are launched...

Edited by VVTi

guys guys guys....when i was in Singapore(2009-2010 jan) my friend had a gtr vspec and i was lucky enough to drive(have) that car for almost 3 months since he had to go out to a new firm for that time.

the reason why i said 2007 was bcz i wasnt that sure about the yom so i googled and from many sites the ans was 2007 so i though it would be right.

sorry for not mentioning the real situation coz i thought that my post would be too lengthy while others stick to the fact.and its not about showing off but comparing the fuel economy out there(coz i was amazed to see that a normal 2L car does almost the same which the gtr did).

cmon guys....not mentioning the real situ was my fualt...but there are ways of questioning...but all i got was BULLSHIT!!(if you think im telling you guys a buncha crap the admins can check whether i really was in singa,,,coz i was hunting for an EG8 in AL before i came here to buy one,i even personally started threads too.,so the admins can check the proxy) and yes atm i do have an AE110,,and that is my FIRST CAR iv ever bought..whats so funny about that eh?dont your friends trust your'll and give there car if there away?you guys dont have to humiliate others with your dry sarcasm filled so-called jokes?

THIS IS JUST A SURVEY AND THERE AINT ANY GUIDELINES SAYING THAT THE CAR MUST BE OWNED BUY YOU!!!!so why bullshit??

Topic heading : Nissan Fuel Economy Survey, Pls add Yours

Emphasis on YOURS..... ;)

Dude, I had a P11, but I didn't put it on as I don't have it anymore... ;)

We all can put the figures of cars we drove.... in Singapore or elsewhere.

A survey is based on real time data... not on some test drive you did on some body else's car.

Besides, all the data given here was based on Sri Lankan driving conditions. Not S'pore.

guys guys guys....when i was in Singapore(2009-2010 jan) my friend had a gtr vspec and i was lucky enough to drive(have) that car for almost 3 months since he had to go out to a new firm for that time.

the reason why i said 2007 was bcz i wasnt that sure about the yom so i googled and from many sites the ans was 2007 so i though it would be right.

sorry for not mentioning the real situation coz i thought that my post would be too lengthy while others stick to the fact.and its not about showing off but comparing the fuel economy out there(coz i was amazed to see that a normal 2L car does almost the same which the gtr did).

cmon guys....not mentioning the real situ was my fualt...but there are ways of questioning...but all i got was BULLSHIT!!(if you think im telling you guys a buncha crap the admins can check whether i really was in singa,,,coz i was hunting for an EG8 in AL before i came here to buy one,i even personally started threads too.,so the admins can check the proxy) and yes atm i do have an AE110,,and that is my FIRST CAR iv ever bought..whats so funny about that eh?dont your friends trust your'll and give there car if there away?you guys dont have to humiliate others with your dry sarcasm filled so-called jokes?

THIS IS JUST A SURVEY AND THERE AINT ANY GUIDELINES SAYING THAT THE CAR MUST BE OWNED BUY YOU!!!!so why bullshit??

well riddle...having an ae110 is not a bad thing and nobody said that either!

We've been here long enough to see quite a few blokes who come in here with big claims only to get exposed later on with their own comments! Krisco Nihal is one shining example!

Since you've asked... to answer your question about whether friends trust other friends to give their super cars to drive while their away for 3 months...personally...judging by the knowledge you have on cars simply going by your posts...i wont trust my mountain bicycle with you let alone a Nissan GTR... but that's just me

you're lucky to have such great friends that trust you with such expensive toys!

And my sincere apologies for "humiliating" you! I was under the impression that somebody was trying to BS especially when they got the name of the car wrong to start off...

btw...the topic starter had said to "add yours"... and not really your friends', gran dad's, etc etc etc...

Edited by Ripper

riddle,cool down dude...if you read some of the older threads on AL you'll realise that some idiots tried to BS their way in to the forum...so you cant really blame the guys for being a little skeptic,specially when talking about such a facinating car...anyways I envy you for getting to drive that beast :)

BTW is the GTR's owner sri lankan?...is it white colored?

but cmon...all of these sarcasm?

even from you?

and btw i dont remember that your the author of these thread

I am not the author... I just merely pointed out the topic heading... in case you missed it... ;)

riddle,cool down dude...if you read some of the older threads on AL you'll realise that some idiots tried to BS their way in to the forum...so you cant really blame the guys for being a little skeptic,specially when talking about such a facinating car...anyways I envy you for getting to drive that beast :)

BTW is the GTR's owner sri lankan?...is it white colored?

he is an indian who was in SL and i knew him from my school days...its a titan grey one,

I am not the author... I just merely pointed out the topic heading... in case you missed it... ;)

well in that case you should have pointed out others too if you were so keen.

anyways i would stop lengthening this topic//and if i would have caused you guys any inconvenience im sorry...all i did was to share!!!!

and sorry for loosing my temper at times..

Hi All,

I'm the author of the topic and agree with VVTi's above post "Restricting urself to the meaning of the topic"

Thanks VVti n All forum Friends... :rolleyes:

Edited by Uditha88

Just a quick note:

Dont you guys think its more relevant to stick to fuel figures in Sri Lanka? after all those looking at this thread will be mostly looking to buy a car or compare values in Sri Lanka.

I'm guessing even a N16 would be doing 12-14kmpl here cos there's a lot ore highway running and traffic really isnt as bad as it is in SL, so in comparison the GTR MIGHT not do anything more than 4-5 in Colombo.

Just a quick note:

Dont you guys think its more relevant to stick to fuel figures in Sri Lanka? after all those looking at this thread will be mostly looking to buy a car or compare values in Sri Lanka.

I'm guessing even a N16 would be doing 12-14kmpl here cos there's a lot ore highway running and traffic really isnt as bad as it is in SL, so in comparison the GTR MIGHT not do anything more than 4-5 in Colombo.

You want to stick to relevance in a totally pointless exercise? :lol:

Year : 1993

Model : Nissan B13 Diesel

Engine : Don't know

Colombo : 12 kmpl with AC

Outstation :15-17 kmpl with AC

And the car was my Dad's Car :angry-smiley-048:

Year : 2000

Model: Nissan FB 15-EX

Engine: yes it has one

Transmission :Auto

CC:1490

City Driving: 9Kmpl

Outstation: 12kmpl

Not 100% accurate data on fuel but wanted to share.

Cheers

Edited by Ralph

You want to stick to relevance in a totally pointless exercise? :lol:

Well, it would have been a lot simpler to have this than have dozens of threads asking "how much does the XXXX do on fuel? i get only this much" etc etc...

but since my post the thread seems to be getting a bit absurd with the transmission, "A/C on-off" stuff, so i dont wanna go on justifying myself :unsure: next thing we know there'll be a specification on the number of people int he vehicle and their gross weight :rolleyes: