• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Posers On Hi5

Pericles

Some one has Taken My Subaru Pic Infront of our Place and posted in Hi5 saying His STi, Hi5 sucks, i even reported Abuse nothing happend :angry:

http://www.hi5.com/friend/photos/displayPh...bumId=144721606

Hi Gihan,

checked the link in your post and seems like there are so many jobless jokers in SL who don't have anything to do with their time other than taking pictures of nice cars that belong to other people and posting the pics in places like Hi5 thinking that no one would notice it. Actually what sort of an idiot would do something like that?

Yup agree with all you guys, FB is a much better place than Hi5..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S_N, Gear Head and some others have seen my car, it has STI7 17Inch Alloy set, Tein shocks, CF Dashboard n some extras

yup its a great looking car you have got there bro. should also mention that you did a great job in converting the car into an STi....the speeds that it can achieve is just amazing. I was so amazed the first day that you took me for a ride in it. Exellent work machan.

Edited by GearHead

Some one has Taken My Subaru Pic Infront of our Place and posted in Hi5 saying His STi, Hi5 sucks, i even reported Abuse nothing happend :angry:

http://www.hi5.com/friend/photos/displayPh...bumId=144721606

Leave a pic comment man. Quite a few of us did on the original posers on this thread. You might even still be in touch with one of the original posers exposed on this thread.

Leave a pic comment man. Quite a few of us did on the original posers on this thread. You might even still be in touch with one of the original posers exposed on this thread.

I send some Mails to Him asking to remove the pic, then he said to scan and send him a book copy, i said i cant send scan copy of my book but if he want i come to anyplace to show the book and sort out this issue then he said hes leaving the country, seems to be hes somekind of a joker

gihan,

i just looked at this guys profile and he has shanira and a few of your friends on his friend list.. so why don't you ask them about this guy and ask him to take it down.

he even has madz on his list...

In his friends list even there are very gud friends of mine, no one know who he is,

gihan,

i just looked at this guys profile and he has shanira and a few of your friends on his friend list.. so why don't you ask them about this guy and ask him to take it down.

he even has madz on his list...

fuzzo he's just a random guy who added me...no idea

I send some Mails to Him asking to remove the pic, then he said to scan and send him a book copy, i said i cant send scan copy of my book but if he want i come to anyplace to show the book and sort out this issue then he said hes leaving the country, seems to be hes somekind of a joker

BS of course. If its not his car, then it shouldn't matter who asks him to take the pic down. Well you reported him for abuse, so give the FB admins a couple of days to see.

In his friends list even there are very gud friends of mine, no one know who he is,

Problem of adding unknown ppl.

ya man that bird is flying to SL this December, anyway i tell u more later cus u know this is a Public Forum its nt gud to talk abt birds..

Speaking of ppl with fake pics on the profile ... This one got me good and proper FX. Took a couple of months to figure out who the pics were really of. <_< Thats just naughty.

BS of course. If its not his car, then it shouldn't matter who asks him to take the pic down. Well you reported him for abuse, so give the FB admins a couple of days to see.

Problem of adding unknown ppl.

Yeah but hes not intrested to delete the Pic,

In my FB account i only add the people that i know, somethime im thinking to Delete my Hi5 account

Edited by GihanFX

Speaking of ppl with fake pics on the profile ... This one got me good and proper FX. Took a couple of months to figure out who the pics were really of. <_< Thats just naughty.

Yeap the Pics are Fake but the person is Real, anyway i think now that account is not there, cus the bird is Married :mellow:

• 1 month later...
Yellow Coolant bottle remains in all it's glory though.... and notice the last line of the ad?

didn't note the coolant, but did notice the last line. Well, he was enthusiastic. A little misguided, but certainly enthusiastic.

Odd that he hasn't put it on the site of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Used to be a great supporter.

didn't note the coolant, but did notice the last line. Well, he was enthusiastic. A little misguided, but certainly enthusiastic.

Odd that he hasn't put it on the site of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Used to be a great supporter.

I meant the phrase before enthusiast.... ;)

@ dilesh, looong story machan, just go through this thread from the beginning, see if you can pick up some clues :)

I meant the phrase before enthusiast.... ;)

@ dilesh, looong story machan, just go through this thread from the beginning, see if you can pick up some clues :)

You mean carefully used? Well ... :)

Interesting that that the 350Z engine that looks like a Honda V-Tec engine has disappeared too.

You mean carefully used? Well ... :)

Interesting that that the 350Z engine that looks like a Honda V-Tec engine has disappeared too.

Bingo... take 10 points! :)

yeah, i think it finally occurred to him that nobody was gonna buy that :lol: