• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Posers On Hi5

Pericles

just followed up on this sunny on hi5... i had more trouble trying to remember my password for it.. :D

And what i found most interesting was that there was a girl who was actually complementing the car.... heheheheee

he he...you can say that again bro :) tried to check that chic out but lucky for her she had realized how stupid she was and buggered out of hi5 :lol:

that guys is such an egoistic loser :lol:

he seems to be liking our Peri a lot though :P

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe its already sold :action-smiley-060: u S.O.B

wow, many congrats! and I hope you're quite prepared to sneeze a lot... everytime the new owner remembers you with love and respect for taking care of the car so beautifully....

by the way, when I said nobody was going to buy that, i meant your picture "Nissan 350z engine luks like honda VTec engin!" if i remember the caption correctly.. :lol: and I dont think anybody actually did!

as to your insinuation about my parentage, Im not going to even bother attempting to respond to that, because that would require me to bring myself down to YOUR level, which is something i'm patently NOT willing to do.

Now kindly stop polluting this thread and go sniff some petrol or something.

i didnt mean to insult anyone's mother. i was just angry for making fun of my ads. apologies

Kool scene, dnt get pised, the guys were havin some fun abt the pics u post in Hi5, BTW hope now its not an issue for u, cus u already sold it.. ryte ?

i dont know how to say this but why are you humiliating peple who put ads on ur site. we are the people who are funding by giving ads isint it? :angry-smiley-024:

I see ur still talking to Hola. He tried the same argument. I have the same thing to say to you that I said to him. I'm not involved with the main site, and I don't know and don't care about the funding. Keep in mind the forums is separate from the classifieds. The number of people who go to the forums compared to the number who go thru the classifieds is very small. But if you have a problem, do contact Madz.

Also, you just needed to stay quiet without drawing attention to yourself. We were re-living old memories of the silliness you had displayed earlier. Obviously, you had got rid of the "mods" before selling.

Also, if you notice, this thread was originally started coz guys like you were putting

a. daft stuff

b. pictures of others rides

on hi5. You are the same guy who put pics of my friends cars on your profile claiming that they were yours, and when told to take them off, you didn't. You felt humiliated? Consider the feelings of the peoples whos cars you posted claiming to be yours and racing around. Claiming all their hard work and money spent as your own. Now if you have matured and gone beyond that good to hear. Its also good to note that you have dropped the "street_racer" id.

And most important, keep in mind, ur not the first guy on this forum to be teased about his car. You won't be the last. It has even happened to me and my car. It has happened to Madz too. So don't feel too special.

I see ur still talking to Hola. He tried the same argument. I have the same thing to say to you that I said to him. I'm not involved with the main site, and I don't know and don't care about the funding. Keep in mind the forums is separate from the classifieds. The number of people who go to the forums compared to the number who go thru the classifieds is very small. But if you have a problem, do contact Madz.

Also, you just needed to stay quiet without drawing attention to yourself. We were re-living old memories of the silliness you had displayed earlier. Obviously, you had got rid of the "mods" before selling.

Also, if you notice, this thread was originally started coz guys like you were putting

a. daft stuff

b. pictures of others rides

on hi5. You are the same guy who put pics of my friends cars on your profile claiming that they were yours, and when told to take them off, you didn't. You felt humiliated? Consider the feelings of the peoples whos cars you posted claiming to be yours and racing around. Claiming all their hard work and money spent as your own. Now if you have matured and gone beyond that good to hear. Its also good to note that you have dropped the "street_racer" id.

And most important, keep in mind, ur not the first guy on this forum to be teased about his car. You won't be the last. It has even happened to me and my car. It has happened to Madz too. So don't feel too special.

whats your problem