• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Posers On Hi5

Pericles

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets create a fake girl's profile and give him a ride!!!

i can make some girls to talk to him at later stage to make things interesting haha lol

well one side of me says not to bother since am so busy these days but the other side wants to slap this bugger

Fake girls profile ? anyway dnt u think that bugger is checking this forum ? the best thing is leave him alone cus anyone can post pics and say i own a ferrari bt wut is the use of it ? even if hot sexy girl see ur profile and ask u to come to someplace in ur ferrari wut u gona do ? :ninja:

anyway @ me http://GihanFX.hi5.com

:(:D Y******i ??? You two arent that lucky. Anybody with a good eye sight wouldnt miss her. Alas but some are blind :P:P

so so seems to be u know her :P

ko bung? machang unless you post the pic??

ado, you got some good chix no.. :ninja:

so u want to see her badly... search my friends list and try to find her out of 300 ppl

ko bung? machang unless you post the pic??

ado, you got some good chix no.. :(

and wuts ur id ?

Edited by GihanFX

so u want to see her badly... search my friends list and try to find ger out of 300 ppl

yes..this got to be hot..otherwise pericles and you wont be talking about it..

Anyway, who knows guys, maybe this is a poor dude who got dreams...But one idea would be sending him a message and tell him to come over to this thread. We could copy paste the URL for him. Cmon, lets all do it, then he will take it seriosuly.....

i was just going through a website to check the specks of the rx8. it said some 0-100kmph in 6 secs. :P

check out this,

:(

1no6.jpg

if a fb 14 can do 0-100 in 6.21 secs, then y dont every one buy an fb14 insted of the hondas and other fast cars????? :D

this guy gotta attend tution classes to lie. :ninja:

i was just going through a website to check the specks of the rx8. it said some 0-100kmph in 6 secs. :P

check out this,

:(

1no6.jpg

if a fb 14 can do 0-100 in 6.21 secs, then y dont every one buy an fb14 insted of the hondas and other fast cars????? :D

this guy gotta attend tution classes to lie. :ninja:

U missed the best part. Auto!

speaking of posers guess what i found in his gallery...

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayG...0555&pic=11

yeah tell me about it.. I sent him a message saying that he was using my pic and guess what he had to say.. he was not even bothered for what I said.. else he was more happy that I had messaged him

aaaabj8.jpg

I guess it's better to just ignore him...

• 1 year later...
Some one has Taken My Subaru Pic Infront of our Place and posted in Hi5 saying His STi, Hi5 sucks, i even reported Abuse nothing happend :angry:

http://www.hi5.com/friend/photos/displayPh...bumId=144721606

honestly, I thought this sort of thing had stopped, but clearly there are still plenty of jokers around who go around doing this, now they actually take pictures of other people's cars on the street and claim 'em to be their own..... Hilarious...

and I agree machan, Hi5 is now completely useless, FB is where it's at..... you wont find many posers there.....

Edited by Supra_Natural

Yeap, i dnt know why people bother this much to take others car pics and post in Hi5, still i didnt posted any of my New car pics in Hi5 or FB,

Gihan why not post pictures of your car on AL? Im sure a lot are waiting to see it. Is your car a 301- with a FMIC by any chance?

Ok .. dont think i have seen yours.. the car i mentioned had black OZ wheels , FMIC and a nice fresh blue paint job.. must be a convert too

S_N, Gear Head and some others have seen my car, it has STI7 17Inch Alloy set, Tein shocks, CF Dashboard n some extras

Edited by GihanFX