• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Posers On Hi5

Pericles

hmmm, can't find it here, so I assume its on the old forums. I think I found a new guy. bugger sent me a friend request. Now.... if memory serves, Accolade doesn't do kits in SL .... and the car on the left is currently Max's SiR ..... Velocity? Got any info on this? Familiar rims :unsure:

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayP...userid=68474771

Oh, BTW, moron has put streaming vids on his home. Don't bother waiting for it to load.

Lifted that pic of the SiR off autolanka too :jumping-smiley-013:

Edited by Pericles

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, can't find it here, so I assume its on the old forums. I think I found a new guy. bugger sent me a friend request. Now.... if memory serves, Accolade doesn't do kits in SL .... and the car on the left is currently Max's SiR ..... Velocity? Got any info on this? Familiar rims :unsure:

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayP...userid=68474771

Oh, BTW, moron has put streaming vids on his home. Don't bother waiting for it to load.

Lifted that pic of the SiR off autolanka too :jumping-smiley-013:

LoL... This same joker asked to add me as a friend too... i declined... i knew he was bullshitting like crazy...ya rite with dimantha's accolade kit and being 16 years old!!! ... LoL... Hate these loser wannabe fags man!!!

LoL... This same joker asked to add me as a friend too... i declined... i knew he was bullshitting like crazy...ya rite with dimantha's accolade kit and being 16 years old!!! ... LoL... Hate these loser wannabe fags man!!!

buggers like this should be put in one boat and set adrift and *urnt!! bit harsh..whats with the red RX8 and that (brotherhood) guys hanging out before drags....pic F ing hilarious sh*t..Pathetic

buggers like this should be put in one boat and set adrift and *urnt!! bit harsh..whats with the red RX8 and that (brotherhood) guys hanging out before drags....pic F ing hilarious sh*t..Pathetic

Dude the best part is that the pic of the 'brotherhood' is actually Dragster and his friends! LoL.. i even emailed Dragster and told him some time ago...if u go to dragster's Hi5 profile u will find the same pic wit those same words...hahaha this wannabe bugger took the pic from there...man what a loser... :jumping-smiley-013:

• 4 months later...

Oh, and before I end this...

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayG...0555&pic=17

Boy hasn't even done anything about our comments! This bugger is hilarious!

Don't mess with him man.. he is an ADVANCED racer :P And that guy with the Red RX7 and "his" SiR has still not taken it off.

if it isn't cherry boy in the flesh :P

i believe this was at the time dragster issued an open challenge to anyone who wanted to drag him...

This was during the days for athurugiriya.. everyone wanted to know who this guy called 'Dragster' was.. there was even challenge with a wager of 10k :D

oh man

this fooker had put his workplace - IDM

and income $150K - $250K

Education - Postgraduate

haha who the hell can get this at the age of 18 and spoiling royalist name too... big loser

more than that so many girls r praising him tooo, Some SL girls are dumb lol

and one more thing one of his interest is driving his sunny more than 160kmph itseems haha

Shall we do something to this bugger? we should do something guys comeon :D:P

Shall we do something to this bugger? we should do something guys comeon :alc::P

riiiiight...... something...... like what? :D send him a few messages asking him to stop lying? :lol:

Useless man. A bit of history. Some of these jokers came to light posting pics of cars that actually belonged to forum members, so believe u me, plenty of messages were sent. But these days we just post it here and laugh, coz them posers will always only ever be that. Heck there was one guy who had pictures of Aravinda's Ferrari saying this is my car. Its been thrashed out before.