• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Title On Pages

Watchman

hey! a couple of days ago i started to download the pics from the 4x4 challenge. but i had some other issues to take care of and today when i started to download the rest on all the pictures i see "autolanka.com" going through the middle...

guys? What’s up with this? is this REALLY necessary? in some cases the words go right through the vehicle. and those pics are hardly viewable.

i know some of you guys may say its to prevent other people taking these pics and publishing them as their own, but really, is it necessary.... its like Autolanka is becoming a more and more commercial web-page… that kinda drives people away from the site… I know bills need to be paid and all, but its not like you guys sell the pictures on the galleries right?

So, I hope there’ll be some positive response to this…..

hey! a couple of days ago i started to download the pics from the 4x4 challenge. but i had some other issues to take care of and today when i started to download the rest on all the pictures i see "autolanka.com" going through the middle...

guys? What’s up with this? is this REALLY necessary? in some cases the words go right through the vehicle. and those pics are hardly viewable.

i know some of you guys may say its to prevent other people taking these pics and publishing them as their own, but really, is it necessary.... its like Autolanka is becoming a more and more commercial web-page… that kinda drives people away from the site… I know bills need to be paid and all, but its not like you guys sell the pictures on the galleries right?

Hello Diesh, this is due to some bug in the Fotopic.net service...the copyright watermark effect is not appearing correctly. We have already informed them about this error. Please check back in few days time. We Are Really, Really Sorry for the inconvenience caused. :blink:

J :lol: ust few cents of my own on this..

Well autoalanka was the only media institution that gave proper coverage to the event . And that to without any motive of profit- I’m sure those who roughed it out to get those pics did it all at their expense purely for the love of motoring… It’s unfair to level criticism for wanting copyright (not that the site has ever ‘copyrighted anything in the past’!)

The publicity this site gave to event was tremendous and it was a really shameful that the overpriced auto mags available in the market, the silly TV programs & other newspapers didn’t give the same coverage & respect the event deserved.. Sometimes it’s very easy to take these things for granted. :lol:

Thanks for that Pila.

A lot of work goes into giving our members all that we provide and as far as MADZ and I are concerned.....we do it purely out of love :lol:

Cheers

Duncan

TeamAutolanka

Thanks for that Pila.

A lot of work goes into giving our members all that we provide and as far as MADZ and I are concerned.....we do it purely out of love :lol:

Cheers

Duncan

TeamAutolanka

As always very proud of the two of you... aprreciate this site very much and share the spirit with all you guys.

Well said Pila! :lol:

Hey MADZ and Duncan!

Seriously man.. this is what autolanka is all about... people doing it for the love of cars! I don’t know if anyone misunderstood me… I wasn’t blaming anyone for anything.. It was just that I feared that the site may be headed in a direction we don’t want it to…. We see lots of web-sites and not to mention TV shows etc that go like unbelievably commercial as soon as it becomes popular among the masses..

And besides those who know, know…. People who really are into motor sports etc know that if there are pics in existence its on Autolanka… and I don’t know about the Car Mags you were referring to. I presume its Motor Magazine.. I don’t know whats in it anymore cos I discontinued my subscription some time last year cos it was really loosing its quality… even the pictures looked kind of dull… and don’t even get me started on Autovision.. I don’t know why those people wont consider any of the suggestion people send them… cos my friends and I have sent in so many comments and no change…..

Anyway, thanks for looking into the issue with the images…and such quick response… thumbs up to autolanka!

Dilesh

PS: I’d like to know where I can get an autolanka sticker as well…