• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Chery Qq Repairs And Parts?

Rasika wick

Somebody knows a place to repair chery QQ cars and buy spare parts other than company...? :unsure:

there parts are two expensive.. (Pair of brake calipers 26000, gear box accumilator pump 65000) :blink:

a big help.. :)

thanks in advance....

:D

some goodold moderator has delete unnecessary posts... thanks you very much..

so now people can stop blaming me and help me now..... :)

some goodold moderator has delete unnecessary posts... thanks you very much..

so now people can stop blaming me and help me now..... :)

The attitude aint appreciated bucko... with due respect to you, buying a chery QQ does not mark you out as a particularly informed purchaser, or indeed someone who likes cars very much. This being an automotive forum, you're gonna have to put up with a bit of ribbing.

Be that as it may, the QQ doesnt really have anything resembling a spare parts network yet, so I'm afraid the agents really are your best bet.

However, the QQ is basically a copy of the old daewoo matiz, so the parts for that car may well fit without too much of an issue. So you could try taking the original parts and do a round of the panchikawatte spare parts places, you may be able to find the right bits.

Im sorry I wasnt more helpful, but the truth is the chery QQ doesnt really have a lot of parts backup in SL. Probably because the brand has not been on the market that long and chery is a new brand. It could also be because the agents have made sure other people cant get hold of parts so that they can charge what they like.

Frankly speaking, an option you might want to consider is putting the car up for sale since demand is pretty high these days. Spnd the proceeds on a used starlet or a march. Or even an alto. Just as economical, much better peace of mind. And as it turns out, cheaper to run as well.

Edited by Supra_Natural

The attitude aint appreciated bucko... with due respect to you, buying a chery QQ does not mark you out as a particularly informed purchaser, or indeed someone who likes cars very much. This being an automotive forum, you're gonna have to put up with a bit of ribbing.

Be that as it may, the QQ doesnt really have anything resembling a spare parts network yet, so I'm afraid the agents really are your best bet.

However, the QQ is basically a copy of the old daewoo matiz, so the parts for that car may well fit without too much of an issue. So you could try taking the original parts and do a round of the panchikawatte spare parts places, you may be able to find the right bits.

Im sorry I wasnt more helpful, but the truth is the chery QQ doesnt really have a lot of parts backup in SL. Probably because the brand has not been on the market that long and chery is a new brand. It could also be because the agents have made sure other people cant get hold of parts so that they can charge what they like.

Frankly speaking, an option you might want to consider is putting the car up for sale since demand is pretty high these days. Spnd the proceeds on a used starlet or a march. Or even an alto. Just as economical, much better peace of mind. And as it turns out, cheaper to run as well.

sorry about any thing bad came out of me.. will not happen again.

thanks for the advices very much. i will check in panchikaawatta and there are some korean spare parts dealers round. will check them also.

i have to keep it for one and half years more since i have a lease.

for last three years it was a good car and problem came recently.

thanks again.

I thought Cherry QQs were like those disposable cameras.... throw them after use. ;)

Didn't they STOP making them due to some patent infringement?

Why would anyone buy a QQ? Well then there are people who buy those 3 wheeled cars.. ;)

I fully understand your situation- the prices quoted for the parts are Freaking absurd – these same agents who dropped off a great brand for this clumsy low end heap of junk . Unfortunately there are a very few options opened. Best to check it out with the other Korean car manufactures as suggested.

Not to rub it in – but yours would be a classic case book example of why some one should go for a used Jap car for the amount spent on the QQ’s.

Hence the car can be driven for 3 years with out any hitches – but yet even then the pump going off is not right .

Good luck –

I thought Cherry QQs were like those disposable cameras.... throw them after use. ;)

Didn't they STOP making them due to some patent infringement?

Why would anyone buy a QQ? Well then there are people who buy those 3 wheeled cars.. ;)

Not everybody can afford to buy and run BMW 323is y'know :)

having said that, the reason a lot of people buy these things is inexperience with cars and the

old cliche that brand new cars no matter what kind they are will be somehow better than a good used car thats 5-8 years old.

Not everybody can afford to buy and run BMW 323is y'know :)

having said that, the reason a lot of people buy these things is inexperience with cars and the

old cliche that brand new cars no matter what kind they are will be somehow better than a good used car thats 5-8 years old.

Yes of course... Not every one:) But that's besides the point.... It is still cheaper than a Suzuki Swift.. :)

But there is so much information, reviews, and details about almost any car out there that its ridiculous not to check beforehand. Feigning ignorance and buying a 'Brand new' car is a crime.

Some of our car sales guys would sell you a Lemon and call it a Instant classic and sad part is there are people who actually fall for it!

Yes of course... Not every one:) But that's besides the point.... It is still cheaper than a Suzuki Swift.. :)

But there is so much information, reviews, and details about almost any car out there that its ridiculous not to check beforehand. Feigning ignorance and buying a 'Brand new' car is a crime.

Some of our car sales guys would sell you a Lemon and call it a Instant classic and sad part is there are people who actually fall for it!

The thing is,, many SL consumers are simply unaware how easy it is to hit the net and hunt up a review or two. They tend to be afraid that there is too much information to sort through.

Edited by Supra_Natural

• 8 years later...

chery QQ is not that bad as people saying but automatic one having issues in gear box ,it s better AMT covert to manual Ideal motor's

doing it. dawoo mitz & chevrolet spark old model some parts work with QQ  normally QQ doing 11 km per letter in city in highway 16-17 km per litter it's more comfortable than Indian alto even new models & strong body than alto front brake calipers  Rs 2200/-   

• 4 years later...