• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pajero Jr. Engine Temp

Arc Angel

Hi All,

Recently aquired a Paj Jr.

Had a radiator leak, so changed it along with the fans. Now I have an annoying predicament:

The heat gauge on the Jr has a notch at the quarter mark, and nothing on the halfway point. The needle points to the normal slightly-below-half point, but I'm not sure if this is too high. Been preening through forums looking to see if the quarter mark is the normal temp point for this vehicle, but have not been able to ascertain this fact. Got an appointment with unimo next Monday, but I doubt my curiosity will allow me to survive that long.

Help…

Hi All,

Recently aquired a Paj Jr.

Had a radiator leak, so changed it along with the fans. Now I have an annoying predicament:

The heat gauge on the Jr has a notch at the quarter mark, and nothing on the halfway point. The needle points to the normal slightly-below-half point, but I'm not sure if this is too high. Been preening through forums looking to see if the quarter mark is the normal temp point for this vehicle, but have not been able to ascertain this fact. Got an appointment with unimo next Monday, but I doubt my curiosity will allow me to survive that long.

Help…

:)

Thanks Mini. I spoke to another guy who owns one, and he said he's doesnt go beyond the quarter point, hence the panic.

As mentioned no need to panic...half mark indicating is normal.What you can do ,simply connect to an OBDII and see.You can reconfirm the actual temp.Anyways if indicator shows beyond half mark,get your system checked.Till then play chill.

MINIACE

As mentioned no need to panic...half mark indicating is normal.What you can do ,simply connect to an OBDII and see.You can reconfirm the actual temp.Anyways if indicator shows beyond half mark,get your system checked.Till then play chill.

MINIACE

:action-smiley-033:

thank you mate.