• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Unlock Nokia 6230i

bimmer

you can probably get instructions on the net but it's better to let one of the phone places do it. i know a place in wella that unlocks. also the phone shops in LP do it too

dont think you'll be able to find it in the net for free. try ebay coz some of the unlockings only require a code number but for some you need a special data cable. a mobile phone shop will be able ot sort you out for 5-10quid

This site is free

http://unlock.nokiafree.org/

i used it to unlock my Tmobile phone, however it wasnt a 6230i. And this site unfortunately doesn't seem to have that model, it does have the 6230 though. If you're in Sri Lanka there are plenty of places which will do this for you, see if you can get something from this site if Madz one doesnt work.

i 'm pretty sure softlogic does not do unlocking.

They do machan, My aunt has done once, also I wanted to unlock a Nokia 6680 which on UK 3 network, when I approached them they said they haven't got the software yet and asked me to come after a month time.

(I don't know how many softlogics are there btw I'm talking abt the one infront of the british council)

check out http://www.lur.nu/unlock/nokia_eng.php

Make sure you read the Disclaimer first!

If you are the least uncertain where as how to use unlock codes, don't use them!

No I haven’t tried it out myself...just found it on the net ...no guaranty whatsoever!

Try the Nokia code generator on the web which Madz mentioned, I have unlocked few phones using this,

http://unlock.nokiafree.org/

this is great, but it has'nt got 6230i, it has upto 6230 only, so try Madz's.

No we dont unlock phones..not even Nokia, I hv a Nokia 6111(T mob) to unlock can I do it using this site?

I'm guessing these are not belonging to Tmobile USA cos those don't seem to be listed on their site. R u working at softlogic btw?

No its from UK , Yes..we r in da same Group. :blink:

How come my aunt unlocked her phone at soft logic then, I called and confirmed with her, She said, they took the phone to the upstairs and unlocked...this was at Softlogic infront of British Council...

Is there any other softlogics?

How come my aunt unlocked her phone at soft logic then, I called and confirmed with her, She said, they took the phone to the upstairs and unlocked...this was at Softlogic infront of British Council...

Is there any other softlogics?

Infront of British Council is the Phone Gallery and our main office is in De Fonseka Rd, if a normal phone which is purchased from Dialog gets locked they will unlock it for u, but here we are talking abt breaking country locks, which softlogic do not undertake to do. :blink:

Infront of British Council is the Phone Gallery and our main office is in De Fonseka Rd, if a normal phone which is purchased from Dialog gets locked they will unlock it for u, but here we are talking abt breaking country locks, which softlogic do not undertake to do. :jumping-smiley-013:

My aunt was from the UK and she unlocked a phone there which was loked by T-Mobile.....

So the one infront of BC is not Softlogic? :unsure:

Infront of British Council is the Phone Gallery and our main office is in De Fonseka Rd, if a normal phone which is purchased from Dialog gets locked they will unlock it for u, but here we are talking abt breaking country locks, which softlogic do not undertake to do. :jumping-smiley-013:

Ummmm, a bit OT Wouldn't happen to know a tall gangly thin dude called Samath, would ya? From Kandy? Regular at the drags and used to be in the old forums too. Hasn't popped up in the new ones yet.

could any1 get me a unlocking code for 6230i locked on t-mobile uk :jumping-smiley-013:

Machang the best thing to do is go to one of those "phone doctors" in fort, they can do anything. and i do mean anything, I've seen them repair phones which agents have sed is not possible to fix(i wont mention the brand or the agents here:P, these guys do all brands). If that's too far, theres a place on Liberty Plaza first floor which unlocks phones as well. Try them. Not all unlocking is done by entering codes, one phone I unlocked they used sum kindof device and it took around 10 mins but worked. Oh and be careful, some of those unauthorized places like to switch original batteries for cheap ones, so keep an eye while they work.

Ummmm, a bit OT Wouldn't happen to know a tall gangly thin dude called Samath, would ya? From Kandy? Regular at the drags and used to be in the old forums too. Hasn't popped up in the new ones yet.

No Praveen I dont think so, is he in Nokia? or some other Softlogic Co, coz we hv quite a no of co's there.. :D

No Praveen I dont think so, is he in Nokia? or some other Softlogic Co, coz we hv quite a no of co's there.. :D

Think he works with Dell... Another divsion or another company? I think he has mentioned De Fonseka place. Had a yellow civic hatch, black bonnet with a huge skull sticker on it.

This car

Think he works with Dell... Another divsion or another company? I think he has mentioned De Fonseka place. Had a yellow civic hatch, black bonnet with a huge skull sticker on it.

This car

I just checked with Dell, this guy had been with Softlogic Engineering (its a different co) but he's no more there..had left about 6 months back.

some guys working at Soft****c do unlocking unofficially. i dont know how they do it.

they charge about 1500 Rs.

Exactly, Even when I went there to unlock a 6680 which was locked by UK 3, the guy asked me to come back after a month time as they don't have the software.

The reason which I went to So**l**ic:- I could not unlock Nokia 6680 anywhere, some of friends suggested Softlogic as they might have the latest softwares...

Exactly, Even when I went there to unlock a 6680 which was locked by UK 3, the guy asked me to come back after a month time as they don't have the software.

The reason which I went to So**l**ic:- I could not unlock Nokia 6680 anywhere, some of friends suggested Softlogic as they might have the latest softwares...

:P yah.. now thats a more practical way of getting thing done..but charges differ from phone 2 phone, sometimes it can go up to 2,500-3,000 as well.