• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Volkswagen Passat

maikk99

But no braking issues.

Check the disc regularity mate if you go on with that.

I don't think any original pads give you a significant break loss (But wear may high), and the disk may damaged.

The wheels look like they are Carbonfiber :D

:D :D

Mine also same (Genuine), I think initially they tend to do it anyway.

'GTAm',

What about Brasilia VW spares.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

No idea Mr. W I was talking about FBK. It's the fast selling popular brands that attract the counterfeiters for obvious reasons. And not just brake pads. Just about every part. Apart from counterfeiting now there are loads y Chinese brands which are of poor quality. One of my pals who imports German and French parts was complaining the other day about Audi A6 suspension parts from China at 1/3rd the price of his ones from Europe and how many people were buying those. They don't last long - sometimes not even 1/3rd the period of genuine stuff but people are attracted to the low price.

• 7 years later...
On 3/30/2010 at 1:46 PM, maikk99 said:

HI All

Hope we have some Volkswagen users in the forum

my brother is planning on a Volkswagen Passat and he has around 2.5 Mil budget

He has checked some and they fit in the price range ( I guess those are 2003-2004 models)

Appreciate your honest and valuable comments on the Volkswagen Passart int terms of spare parts , known vulnerabilities, garages etc..

thanks

Mike

Hi hope you are still interested in VW Passat after reading the comments in this forum. If so please contact me to see my 2008 VW Passat estate  78000 miles MANUAL 7 gears 2nd Doctor owned in UK imported SL 2013. Accident free  in vgc in and out.Silver exterior and grey black interior. 2800000 negotiable 

Contact 0779404155

TX 

Edited by Yassus
Forgot insert phone number