• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nokia N93

Bishu

Take no offence if it doesn't concern you but I say this for the benifit of the forum.

Couldnt agree with you guys more. The majority of post are non related to automobiles. I was quite disappointed for example when topics like F1 or something technical was opened there were only a handful of responses, technical matters, it's like alot of people are alergic to, no offence to anyone but an effort must be made to educate one's self in all aspects of motoring if you are a true enthusiast not just knowing what car models are hot and not. IMO the Post whore thread is brilliant, because when you are jobless (dont mean it in a sarci way) you could just play around in it. So why not take the time to explore the internet gather info that will be useful to others and post relevant topics as opposed to just random blah blah..Lets stimulate our minds abit.Just my humble opinion.

i thnk we are missing the whole point of the lounge. that is what it's there for, to talk about other stuff not related to automobiles.

when you click to view the latest threads, skip the ones posted in the lounge. that way you will only get the auto related ones

the issue with postwhoring can be stopped if you remove the post counter. then the BS posts will stop. (i think)

@Fuzzo

VERY GOOD POINT but i dont think people here will agree..

anyways its in MADZ hands to control things over here..

btw how many of u guyz intrested in mobile related matters?? i mean mobile fone...

Wait and see for the SLIDER fone by SonyEricsson on 11th o 18th of may

Source :blink:

@Bishu that forum sucks big tym..

just to know lol..

if u were a member i was above to ask u do u enjoy dere because its really a boring place lol B)

Good to Know Zeem ……. But the site is OK for searching about Mobile Phones….

VERY GOOD POINT but i dont think people here will agree..

anyways its in MADZ hands to control things over here..

& yes its on MADZ hand... :blink: .

i thnk we are missing the whole point of the lounge. that is what it's there for, to talk about other stuff not related to automobiles.

when you click to view the latest threads, skip the ones posted in the lounge. that way you will only get the auto related ones

the issue with postwhoring can be stopped if you remove the post counter. then the BS posts will stop. (i think)

fuzzo you got a good point mate, but don’t you think this been an automobile forum there should be a limit for non related topics?????