• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nokia N93

Bishu

Nokia N93 Has Come >>>>

Take a sharp shooter wherever you go. The Nokia N93 Has Come.... Features a 3.2 megapixel camera, Carl Zeiss optics and 3x optical zoom, enabling you to get up close and personal while shooting the sharpest quality images possible.

Do your stories justice with the Nokia N93. At 30 frames per second, you won't miss a single moment. The MPEG4 technology creates DVD-like video, making all your movies feel like being there. Digital video stabilization ensures you'll always get best shots, even when you're swept up in the action.

See your photos and videos as they should be seen. View your gallery in brilliant color on the impressive 2.4" display. For a truly big screen experience, connect your Nokia N93 to a compatible TV using direct TV out connectivity or via Wireless LAN and UPnP technology. Then dim the lights, grab the popcorn and enjoy the slideshow.

sc0011fa.jpg

:angry-smiley-048:

Nokia N93 Has Come >>>>

Take a sharp shooter wherever you go. The Nokia N93 Has Come.... Features a 3.2 megapixel camera, Carl Zeiss optics and 3x optical zoom, enabling you to get up close and personal while shooting the sharpest quality images possible.

Do your stories justice with the Nokia N93. At 30 frames per second, you won't miss a single moment. The MPEG4 technology creates DVD-like video, making all your movies feel like being there. Digital video stabilization ensures you'll always get best shots, even when you're swept up in the action.

See your photos and videos as they should be seen. View your gallery in brilliant color on the impressive 2.4" display. For a truly big screen experience, connect your Nokia N93 to a compatible TV using direct TV out connectivity or via Wireless LAN and UPnP technology. Then dim the lights, grab the popcorn and enjoy the slideshow.

sc0011fa.jpg

:ninja:

ok guys ..time to sell your old phones :angry-smiley-048:

it will be launched at N90's price :ninja:

i know about this fone before six months.. i had the prototype pics too. but i thought you guyz wont be intrested in these kind of things..

im not lying ask andrew :angry-smiley-048:

btw im not boasting too..

Specifications for the Nokia N93

Band GSM 900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 2100MHz

Data WCDMA/GPRS

Size 118.2mm x 55.5mm x 28.2mm (4.65" x 2.18" x 1.11")

Weight 180g (6.34oz)

Battery Life 240 hours standby time

5 hours talk time

Main Display 2.4" 262k color TFT LCD, QVGA (240x320 pixel) resolution

Sub-Display N/A

Camera Yes, 3.2 megapixel with autofocus

Video Video capture/playback at VGA (640x480 pixel) resolution, 30fps

Messaging MMS/EMS/SMS

Email Yes

Bluetooth Yes

Infrared Yes

Java Yes

Polyphonics Yes

Memory 50MB internal memory, miniSD expansion

Availability July 2006

Other Carl Zeiss optics, 3x optical zoom, TV-out, WLAN 802.11b/g, UPnP

it will be launched at N90's price :ninja:

i know about this fone before six months.. i had the prototype pics too. but i thought you guyz wont be intrested in these kind of things..

im not lying ask andrew :angry-smiley-048:

btw im not boasting too..

Specifications for the Nokia N93

Band GSM 900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 2100MHz

Data WCDMA/GPRS

Size 118.2mm x 55.5mm x 28.2mm (4.65" x 2.18" x 1.11")

Weight 180g (6.34oz)

Battery Life 240 hours standby time

5 hours talk time

Main Display 2.4" 262k color TFT LCD, QVGA (240x320 pixel) resolution

Sub-Display N/A

Camera Yes, 3.2 megapixel with autofocus

Video Video capture/playback at VGA (640x480 pixel) resolution, 30fps

Messaging MMS/EMS/SMS

Email Yes

Bluetooth Yes

Infrared Yes

Java Yes

Polyphonics Yes

Memory 50MB internal memory, miniSD expansion

Availability July 2006

Other Carl Zeiss optics, 3x optical zoom, TV-out, WLAN 802.11b/g, UPnP

These are the pics that Nokia Thinks We have to make a Nokia N93…

Its only my thought…coz I got these pics 3 months ago …..

051117nokia13ld.jpg

051117nokia24cp.jpg

& Zeem ,machan do U know whether its having stereo speakers & the Radio… :D

Nokia N93 Has Come >>>>

sc0011fa.jpg

:angry-smiley-048:

Nice phone

:ninja::D

haha bsishu.. those r the pics.. i guess it has radio but it doesnt hav stereo speakers :ninja:

i will let u know... the pics which i posted are took by brad my frnd in US :D

Thanx Zeem.. But should have Stereo Speakers....Then it'll be a good phone in the Market >>>> :angry-smiley-048:

macho bishu r u a gsmarena forum user??

Still not ..But zeem,,, Im using that site every day, to see whether any new phones .>>> why did u ask like that???? :action-smiley-060:

i think people are ashamed to use the post whoring thread now :)

Even the founder (milinda) and long time user(me) seem to have deserted it. Actually after you reach 100 posts you lose interest in this post counter business. Or most people do :o

shaq if you thought hola's thread was inappropriate, what’s your opinion on this one???????

i think people are ashamed to use the post whoring thread now :)

like i said public opinion...if ppl really want this thread shut...post here or email us...if u hav a valid reason that is

like i said public opinion...if ppl really want this thread shut...post here or email us...if u hav a valid reason that is

I want this thread shut because I will never be able to own that phone :) JK JK :o

so is that how it works. democracy heh :) i was just wondering why holas thread was moved and couple of utter garbage threads (doesn’t include this one but i’m sure you know which ones i'm talking about) weren’t.

IMO number of off automobile threads should be limited. look at cl***k.us automobile forum its so full of shit. i only go through it when i need a good laugh. it'll be a shame to see that happening to this one.

so is that how it works. democracy heh :) i was just wondering why holas thread was moved and couple of utter garbage threads (doesn’t include this one but i’m sure you know which ones i'm talking about) weren’t.

IMO number of off automobile threads should be limited. look at cl***k.us automobile forum its so full of shit. i only go through it when i need a good laugh. it'll be a shame to see that happening to this one.

Fair 'nuff. IMO, this thread doesn't belong here in aL either, but there was response and ppl were posting on it. But then, I have 0 interest in phones, so... Holas was there for sometime with no responses before being shut down. Thats the way it works, u win some u loose some. U say the no of non automobile related threads should be limited, that was what we were trying to accomplish by shutting down the music thread. Let us know what u think is garbage threads and we'll try to find a fair way to deal with it.

Forum specifically has PC and Lounge sections for non-automobile talk, but deciding the linits ....

Drawing the line in democracy is always sorta difficult. :D