• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Accident At Gp

Marlons

I heard some bad news today about Pincky's car. I heard that some serious shit happened to him on Sunday. Does Anyone know about it?

Yo marla...glad to c u here bro.....i also wanna find out wot happened.....

Yo marla...glad to c u here bro.....i also wanna find out wot happened.....

According to what i heard it was a very bad accident. The car wrecked. It's one of my friends cars. I tried calling him but his phone is switched off. But the Pinky is okie.

this is the pink eg8 i assume.. man.. taking down a tree and a lamp post.. how fast was pinky driving this thing...

Yes it is the pink one. Feel so sorry for the guy coz he just got it painted and all. He maintained the car very well too. But i guess it's all on the skills.

this is the pink eg8 i assume.. man.. taking down a tree and a lamp post.. how fast was pinky driving this thing...

I guess it's one of those EG8s that give the driver a feeling he's driving a Zonda, and not a Honda.... :lol:

then ask somebody to e-mail them to you.... its not really the done thing asking somebody to post pictures of somebody else's accident on a public forum now is it?

Just saw some pics. It is so pathetic, how some ppl pose in front of the wreck and posting the pics on fb and tagging even their grandma, so that they can let kno others that they were dragging?? :blink:

Just saw some pics. It is so pathetic, how some ppl pose in front of the wreck and posting the pics on fb and tagging even their grandma, so that they can let kno others that they were dragging?? :blink:

most of them don't drag. they come to see others loose races or meet with accidents. you know, loosers like to see others loosing. it is a national hobby of loosers!

They think its cool to condemn cars

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Classic!!!

Can you be more specific... Condemn as in destroy it or diss it?

destroy it is the word i guess....i saw some pictures where people had posed infront of the wreck to take pictures & even the owner was describing as a racing accident he had quoted that he crashed his car at the Night Races :unsure:

destroy it is the word i guess....i saw some pictures where people had posed infront of the wreck to take pictures & even the owner was describing as a racing accident he had quoted that he crashed his car at the Night Races :unsure:

Dude... people are like that. That's human nature. Recently Ripper had to threaten someone with courts becasue that loser put the pics Ripper took of the Sigiriiya raecs in his own FB...

If you see something like that you have ways to deal with it. Report it on FB or if you know the bugger, tell him not to.

But you will never be able to STOP people doing what they do.

Dude... people are like that. That's human nature. Recently Ripper had to threaten someone with courts becasue that loser put the pics Ripper took of the Sigiriiya raecs in his own FB...

If you see something like that you have ways to deal with it. Report it on FB or if you know the bugger, tell him not to.

as much as i hate to do this....im gonna have to agree with u on this one

I guess there wont be any drags this week? Its a shame cause the drags were just starting up and with minimal crack down from the cops.