• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Place To Buy Costumes

fuzzo

is there a place to buy halloween costumes in SL... have a party to attend and i have to dress up. anyone know of such places...

ha ha good one shaks...

Last year I bought the mask from Odel and got a Rain Coat sorta thing with a hood from one of the shops in Nugegoda... looked pretty good...

this time I'm thinking of going as a pineapple.. :angry-smiley-048:

is there a place to buy halloween costumes in SL... have a party to attend and i have to dress up. anyone know of such places...

Go to Jo Jo's at TAJ, she is a wee bit expensive but has a shit load of stuff. Dont mentio me, I still owe her the wig back and she is hounding me! try and get something on rent cause the finished ones I got from her tailored weren't that great. cheers

british council???? thought they only had books...

that's the cover, I also hear they've got "E". Anybody?

british council???? thought they only had books...

For plays and stuff? What are you looking for? Cause I maybe able to get you something from the last one we did... Your sure this is a 'fancy dress' party and not a 'cross dress' party?? :angry-smiley-048::ninja:

Machan fuzzo I've got a cost effective way for u to attend this do! u are bald right? Why not paint ur self in blue and go as the one of the guys from the Blue man group, dont know if they'll get it though!!

banner9od.jpg

Machan fuzzo I've got a cost effective way for u to attend this do! u are bald right? Why not paint ur self in blue and go as the one of the guys from the Blue man group, dont know if they'll get it though!!

banner9od.jpg

Machan, U R trying to get fuzzo beaten up. Good that its not close to an election.. :unsure::blink:

yup.. paint your whole body blue... so you wouldnt want any clothing either... you'll have to do something about the stuff jutting out though... :D

Use some Masking tape :alc: , it'll be hell when u try removing it! :lol: ..

Oh jus go as a rala hami, of yesteryears.. u know, the vest, sarong, walking stick/umbrella, thing on head, "bulath" eating, uh and a coat! :D:rolleyes:

Oh jus go as a rala hami, of yesteryears.. u know, the vest, sarong, walking stick/umbrella, thing on head, "bulath" eating, uh and a coat! :alc::D

dude.. this is a kapuwa...not rala hami... i was thiniking i can go as sgt. nallathambi if i can find a uniform....

may go as bin laden too

dude.. this is a kapuwa...not rala hami... i was thiniking i can go as sgt. nallathambi if i can find a uniform....

may go as bin laden too

]

Oh ghee my bad.. Sgt Nallathambi!? hmmm.. Bin laden is quite easy, jus wrap ur wifes shawl on ur head.. :D , and use broom stick hair for the beard!! :alc:

ha ha good one shaks...

Last year I bought the mask from Odel and got a Rain Coat sorta thing with a hood from one of the shops in Nugegoda... looked pretty good...

this time I'm thinking of going as a pineapple.. :action-smiley-060:

maybe like a preg. suicide bomber make u popular