• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Accident Repair

maikk99

Hi All

Appreciate if you can help me out

Today my vehicle was hit by a drunken motorist from the back side .This is a Toyota Corolla 121

Rear lights , Bumper and the trunks are badly damaged

what is the best palce to get them repaired ( at least much close to the "original" condition

are the agents good for this

thanks

Mike

Hi All

Today my vehicle was hit by a drunken motorist from the back side .This is a Toyota Corolla 121

what is the best palce to get them repaired ( at least much close to the "original" condition

thanks

Mike

Sorry to hear that.. I remember Miniace recommended a good place, search through forums you should be able to get it or wait till mini sheds some light.

agents would be a better bet if insurance bears the entire amount which is obviously exorbitantly higher than a normal place.

Hi All

thanks

Mike

SLIC previously had high tech collision repair center called the "formula world"

after harry j had to let go of slic...now this place is functioning on it's own as a private collision repair centre...

It's in seeduwa...bordering negombo road near that army/commando camp and now goes as "CRC"...

they have all the fancy laser measurement machines, good paints like sikkens, spray booth withs heating etc etc etc...

If you want it back as it was...i doubt anybody else can better these guys...

but they are not cheap and last time i checked they even had a long waiting list....

Thanks guys for the reply

I ll check at Mr Paint

Any one has any experience there

Anyway I ll check at the formula world

thaks

nile

SLIC previously had high tech collision repair center called the "formula world"

after harry j had to let go of slic...now this place is functioning on it's own as a private collision repair centre...

It's in seeduwa...bordering negombo road near that army/commando camp and now goes as "CRC"...

they have all the fancy laser measurement machines, good paints like sikkens, spray booth withs heating etc etc etc...

If you want it back as it was...i doubt anybody else can better these guys...

but they are not cheap and last time i checked they even had a long waiting list....

There is another place close to Jaela..I cant mention the name of that location for "principle" reasons.

You can view the related ad in H!tad....hints are... "foreign trained painters"..."state of the art paint booth"...Guess you know the location now.

Trust me..that place is also great! Run by a true auto-expert.

MINIACE