• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Per. Exhaust For Nissan Wingroad & Toyota Allion

SpeedHolic

wow ..my cousin Infinity there also has an APEXI exhausts not sure the model its sum titainium n1 model ..n it was a bitr high ....

well im not so sure abt wat exhausts is the best fit

Titanium?????????? must have cost a fortune then. what are the advantages of having a titanium exhaust???

Titanium?????????? must have cost a fortune then. what are the advantages of having a titanium exhaust???

macahn titenium is only a name cus im using the same exhaust tip for my car Apexi NI Titenium.. the only thing abt this exhaust is the shine :) n they burne the tip ( blu color ) if anyone see the barel they think the car backfires.. bu the main advantage is with a apexi N1 exhaus u get a free removable silencer :D n a cool box + a user guide :D

macahn titenium is only a name cus im using the same exhaust tip for my car Apexi NI Titenium.. the only thing abt this exhaust is the shine :) n they burne the tip ( blu color ) if anyone see the barel they think the car backfires.. bu the main advantage is with a apexi N1 exhaus u get a free removable silencer :D n a cool box + a user guide :D

oh i see. i thought the whole freaking piping is done in titanium like in the McLaren F1 and the Veyron some bits of the engine is made out of gold because gold is a good heat conductor

oh i see. i thought the whole freaking piping is done in titanium like in the McLaren F1 and the Veyron some bits of the engine is made out of gold because gold is a good heat conductor

no machan, bt bro u need the see the shine..oh too shiny.. bt they say u gain 10% to 15% performance. :D

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys...

was wondering if any one could help me with finding a performance exhaust for a 1.5 wingroad and a 1.8 allion, something that is not too loud but gives an adequate performance gain....

thanks and regards

They're right you won't get much gains unless you take it from the header. If you have the funds I can safely recommend a Borla system.

They're right you won't get much gains unless you take it from the header. If you have the funds I can safely recommend a Borla system.

porky, i need to contact you, can you give me your E-mail address or Mobile no

thks